Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independant  (Read 7020 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Looks like the lovely lady is back on duty in Highams Park, the bad news is that her hourly rate has increased to £110, nothing to do with me I hasten to add. 

External Link/Members Only

password02

Now back to £100 -  The power of UKP

andrei

still says 100 when i just looked

Offline Jimmyredcab

Now back to £100 -  The power of UKP

Yes indeed it is, I saw it at 8am this morning and it definitely said £110.

Nice to see she has had a rethink, some punters set a limit of £100 so she may have lost some business.   :hi:

Offline Luke

I noted that too, perhaps she read your mail and reverted it :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Jimmy had a quick word in her ear!!!!

LL

Offline Jimmyredcab

Welcome back Michelle! :rose:

Yes, indeed, a fragrant rose in a bed of weeds.     :thumbsup:

LL

Yes, indeed, a fragrant rose in a bed of weeds.     :thumbsup:
I thought I was going to get ripped to shreds for writing that.  Then who knew that Jimmy had a fluffy side?  :lol:

Offline punk

I thought I was going to get ripped to shreds for writing that.  Then who knew that Jimmy had a fluffy side?  :lol:

jimmy a fluffy? :unknown:

Offline NIK

Like myself Jimmy has a slightly fluffy side where quality is concerned.

Fortunately / unfortunately we aren't inspired to show it very often. :cool:

Offline NIK

Yes indeed it is, I saw it at 8am this morning and it definitely said £110.

Nice to see she has had a rethink, some punters set a limit of £100 so she may have lost some business.   :hi:

Although £100 seems an appropriate limit I'm sure you wouldn't begrudge another tenner where this lady is concerned Jim.

After all high class courtesans charge £500 for 'considerations.'  :D

password02

Agree not much between £100 and £110 - but some punters do have a max of £100 and some will say on principle will not pay more than +£100.

Good that she has maintained her £100 ph - IMO best Polish girl for that price on AW by a far margin....

Really cannot get any better with service and attitude as well as a great looking and a stunning girl.

Welcome back Michelle Indi - You have been missed

Offline herbie007

Agree not much between £100 and £110 - but some punters do have a max of £100 and some will say on principle will not pay more than +£100.

Good that she has maintained her £100 ph - IMO best Polish girl for that price on AW by a far margin....

Really cannot get any better with service and attitude as well as a great looking and a stunning girl.

Welcome back Michelle Indi - You have been missed

We haven't met yet but I still missed her. Welcome back  :rose:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Good that she has maintained her £100 ph .

When a girl increases her prices it doesn't mean she will take more money over a week.

If a girl sees 10 punters a week at £100 an hour she will earn £1000.

Putting up the rates to £110 should mean that she will earn £1100  --------------- but if just one punter has a limit of £100 then she will lose that client ------------- so will be no better off.

A sensible decision to leave her rate as it is.      :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Timo

I can see how it's very easy to turn fluffy with this one. I'm even thinking about getting a pay day loan to have a punt with her!!

Offline tightfoot69

Is she easy to get to using public transport?

Offline Jimmyredcab

That depends where you are traveling from.

From Liverpool Street station in the city it is about 20 minutes on the main line -------------- then I am told it is a short walk to her flat.

Offline akauya

Literally three minutes walk from Highams Park train station. And Highams Park is 20 mins from Liverpool Street station.

Offline punk

has any one not seen michelle, what is she like facially, the complete package?

Offline Jimmyredcab

has any one not seen michelle, what is she like facially, the complete package?

She shows her face clearly on her profile -------------- no photoshop bullshit either.    :thumbsup:

andrei

When a girl increases her prices it doesn't mean she will take more money over a week.

If a girl sees 10 punters a week at £100 an hour she will earn £1000.

Putting up the rates to £110 should mean that she will earn £1100  --------------- but if just one punter has a limit of £100 then she will lose that client ------------- so will be no better off.

A sensible decision to leave her rate as it is.      :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

erm, in theory she will have worked one hour less for the same money (minus a tenner) :hi:

Offline punk

She shows her face clearly on her profile -------------- no photoshop bullshit either.    :thumbsup:

never really looked before,just have now really cute. :)

Online finn5555

So besides me who hasn't fucked her and who is going to fuck her   :unknown:

Offline AnthG

I would say £100 just looks better. Over this, even just £10 is offputting.

I am arguing this in the same vein as to how 99p looks better than £1. And when Marks and Spencers some years back said they will do away with the 99p tradition their sales fell signigificantly as a result so they put it back.

£100/hr is the round number for punting. Below that IMHO seems deceptively too cheap and you start asking why and above that seems too expensive and you start thinking she must be up their own backside. I better say IMHO again so as to not cause an argument. And also that I am speaking generally even though I posted this in a specific girls thread.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline punk

So besides me who hasn't fucked her and who is going to fuck her   :unknown:

never part taken. :hi:

Offline smiths

I would say £100 just looks better. Over this, even just £10 is offputting.

I am arguing this in the same vein as to how 99p looks better than £1. And when Marks and Spencers some years back said they will do away with the 99p tradition their sales fell signigificantly as a result so they put it back.

£100/hr is the round number for punting. Below that IMHO seems deceptively too cheap and you start asking why and above that seems too expensive and you start thinking she must be up their own backside. I better say IMHO again so as to not cause an argument. And also that I am speaking generally even though I posted this in a specific girls thread.

I dont start asking why as i already know why. So do you exclude WGs that charge under £100 an hour preferring to pay more?

Offline AnthG

I dont start asking why as i already know why. So do you exclude WGs that charge under £100 an hour preferring to pay more?
I don't necessarily exclude them but I just start investigating the profiles more for things that could be wrong causing that price point. And usually I come to the conclusion it must be a faker/PG scam.

If there was someone who was confirmed genuine and a good booking then I would likely see them.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

I don't necessarily exclude them but I just start investigating the profiles more for things that could be wrong causing that price point. And usually I come to the conclusion it must be a faker/PG scam.

If there was someone who was confirmed genuine and a good booking then I would likely see them.

Thanks, sounds sensible. Suspicious but open to the possibility if you think the WG is genuine and good.

Gigabyte

Well I glad she is back and look forward to seeing her as soon as I can.

Offline punk

Well I glad she is back and look forward to seeing her as soon as I can.

whats the best thing about her and her service?

Offline the lurker

I have never seen her, rarely go that way from London, deffo on the list if I pass that way though

password02

Hope to see her this week, she has a great attitude and is a very independent AW girl - she takes all her own calls and does her own bookings.

She has such natural beauty and is stunning, great body and face, perfect skin, great smile and services to match.

Very good deep BJ OWO and allows RO as well as a nice kisser.

Very cleaver and well educated she can hold her own with ant conversation. Also loves dogs -

Will update with a review when seen 

Offline NIK

Hope to see her this week, she has a great attitude and is a very independent AW girl - she takes all her own calls and does her own bookings.

She has such natural beauty and is stunning, great body and face, perfect skin, great smile and services to match.

Very cleaver and well educated she can hold her own with ant conversation. Also loves dogs -

You're  making me wish I'd seen her now when I had the opportunity.   :blush:

password02

NIK never say never - you may still past by London E4 1 day!!!

Offline punk

i heard that you had to watch out for the poodle.

password02

Yes but he is harmless - kept in another room.

Offline punk

Yes but he is harmless - kept in another room.

damn not a crotch stiffer.

Offline viktor1080

She is bit strange this time as I called her a couple of days back one call and a follow up text for an appointment and same today but no response from her.

This was never the case before

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is bit strange this time as I called her a couple of days back one call and a follow up text for an appointment and same today but no response from her.

This was never the case before

She is currently online here (11am) ----------------- maybe she will contact you.   

Offline Mr Farkyhars

erm, in theory she will have worked one hour less for the same money (minus a tenner) :hi:

Exactly, it depends partly on what punters do and partly on what her aim is. Economics isn't quite so simple as some make out :)

She's not really my type but if I can't see WCN or other similars on my upcoming London trip then I might have Michelle on my reserve list :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:28:02 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline Jimmyredcab

It was simply an example that I gave ------------- pricing is not an exact science.    :hi:

Some years ago black cabs were given a huge price increase on the night time rate, less people used the cabs for long journeys so we gained very little.

One man told me he was happy to pay £20 to get home, at £25 he would rather catch the last train.

If Michelle is getting a good living at £100 an hour why increase the rate to £110.      :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's not really my type.

She is certainly my type, I wish she worked on Sundays ---- my favourite punting day.    :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

By your logic she could charge £200 an hour and only work half the time she does now -------------- if only life was that simple.   :rolleyes:

Offline punk

looking at the surface there is not much too dislike,but for a truly great time imho it the personality  that counts!!!!!

andrei

By your logic she could charge £200 an hour and only work half the time she does now -------------- if only life was that simple.   :rolleyes:

theres a huge difference between doubling your rate and raising it by 10% so its clearly not in the same league for you to make that comparison

that being said i'm perfectly happy for her rates to remain where they are because 100 means i would likely go see her, 110 means i may consider more seriously the other options who are less than her
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:08:40 pm by andrei »

Offline Steve2

She is certainly my type, I wish she worked on Sundays ---- my favourite punting day.    :music:

Probably why she has the day off Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline punk

Probably why she has the day off Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

that may be and its sunday, could be good polish girl  :unknown:

Online finn5555

that may be and its sunday, could be good polish girl  :unknown:

Oh she is good alright  :drinks: