Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa - Took some doing but finally happened - Birmingham Central  (Read 1596 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline alibirmingham

Bit behind on this review, Happened about 2 months ago but just haven't had the time to review

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price Paid and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services Requested: As standard OWO with ball licking, RO, 69, covered sex in various positions. Confirmed in the room before payment. I don't do kissing so not requested or received.

Comms:

Have been messaging Lisa for some time trying to get our calendar lined up for a meet but as I am usually free later in the evening she is usually finished working by then or working in different parts of the west mids. So I had to plan this one out and message about a week in advance when I saw here as being available in Birmingham on one of my rare days off.

We agreed time and date via text and also confirmed on the day via text. Arrived in the city centre and again text comms for hotel location etc and this was painless enough. Only comms issue was when I was outside she insisted I call her from inside the hotel once I was on her floor for the room number. Only issue with that plan was the hotel had zero signal once inside making it impossible to call or text. I had to find a stairwell and lean towards the window as best I could just to get enough for a call and get room number. Once I got the room info the rest was fine. 

City centre hotel on New Street, Run down joint which is known as a bit of a shit hole but location is very central and easy to find. Parking is obviously an issue if you like parking close or free but no trouble finding parking as plenty all around the city centre if you're willing to pay.

Room:

surprisingly not bad for the hotel, Seemed clean enough but to be fair I wasn't inspecting the room. It was a double bed so there is that (had some where 2 singles pushed together and that's just shit!). Curtains drawn even though it was 12 midday so more for keeping the room dark than anything else. Comfy bed fit for purpose. Not much else to say about the room

Appearance:

Asked her to wear some nice lingerie which she did, Hid behind the door as she opened it, Stepped in and she was pleasing to the eye but not WOW. Body was I would say a size 8, Nice size tits which I don't usually care for but she did have some nice ones. Round bum, Not firm but just right.

The details:

Paperwork out the way and confirmed what I wanted. She offered shower which I declined partly due to me already having one before I left the house and partly because the hotel has a reputation for not being the cleanest hotel going. Asked her for a BJ with me sitting on the bed and her between the legs then moving onto the bed. It was good, Not DT but good enough to get me hard and keep it hard. She did get to the balls as well so that's always good. RO and 69 where ok, clean pussy, tad bit of stubble but can't expect it perfect all the time. Not off putting and I would say a day or two growth. I was the first punter of the day so not risk of sloppy seconds.

Sex in various positions all delivered without complaint or restrictions, no clock watching or requests to hurry up etc. wouldn't say it was GFE but not far off. She did kiss the neck etc and try and engage but felt fake and mechanical. One thing I would say is she was flexible and I did get to fuck her deep. 

Finished in doggy, she helped clean up chatting as we got ourselves sorted and out just in time.

Summary:

All round a decent punt, Not one to rave about but not one to take off the HL. Nice attitude, decent figure and service.

Would I Visit again??

She is someone I'll see time to time if the calendars line up right

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review ali  :hi:

Saw Lisa for a couple of good punts back in 2014, haven't got round to seeing her again yet but one I would consider.

External Link/Members Only (Dead Link)