Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Woods - London 3some Outcall  (Read 1469 times)

7 review(s) for Amber Woods (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RudiUK

Background It's been a while since I've posted a review... I saw Amber as part of a 3some outcall I'd arranged with a lady friend. I had a venue lined up in Central London and we hooked up on a Saturday afternoon back in August.

Comms Excellent. Amber had originally replied to one of my RBs for that weekend but I'd already agreed a session with somebody else. As it turned out I decided to be greedy and contacted Amber at short notice to come and join in. Amber was quick to reply in the affirmative and came across as genuinely enthusiastic (even though she didn't know us).

Rate Amber agreed to do the session at the RB rate I'd put up but it wasn't far off the 2 hours for £280 she currently advertises.

The Session Amber arrived on time and was greeted with a big "Wow!" by my lady companion. She was very taken with Amber's height and hourglass figure (her words not mine).

If you're thinking of booking Amber I'd strongly suggest that you have a good look at her profile pics. She's definitely on the curvy side and that, coupled with her height, may put some people off. Fortunately we both knew what to expect and loved her long legs and curvy ass...

I'm crap at blow by blow descriptions of sessions so I'll go for the abridged version:

We'd already been playing for some time (a couple of hours, I'm greedy) but Amber freshened up on arrival and quickly joined in. She's very definitely bi! We all indulged in mutual oral and I had a lot of fun playing with both girls feet (my personal fetish of choice), the session finishing with me fucking the other lady and genuinely regretting that I hadn't spent more time focusing on Amber.

I think there's a lesson to be had here (for me at least). Amber is the first lady I've booked for a 3some without having met up solo first.

I genuinely hope to hook up with Amber again in the near future.

In summary, highly recommended if you like tall, curvy ladies.

Link; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Belgarion

Good review, Amber is good fun. My kind of woman. Tall, curvy and enthusiastic.

Offline RudiUK

Good review, Amber is good fun. My kind of woman. Tall, curvy and enthusiastic.

Yep, I really had to kick myself after that session as I would have really enjoyed some solo time with Amber. I just get too greedy when I'm off the leash and have a weekend/venue to myself.....

Hope to correct that nearer Christmas.