Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amsterdam - Red Light District  (Read 19594 times)

Tripsee

Hi guys/girls.

What's your take on punting in the red light district in Amsterdam.

I'm going on a friends stag doo soon and we'll be stopping for a couple of nights in Amsterdam.
I've already asked a few people who I know punt on a regular basis in the UK and they've all said they wouldn't go the red light for a punt, mainly due to the work load the girls go through over there which would obviously increase the chances of STI's and what not.

I myself don't see it too much difference to punting at home in the UK.
I believe that every punt has it's risks.
Sure in Amsterdam they will see more clientele but if the correct safety precautions are taken and they are working in a controlled environment, then I can't see the problem.

Would you consider the place or the girls unsafe?

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Amsterdam is a great place for a weekend but I have not been for many years, girls of all shapes and sizes but don't expect girlfriend experiences --------------- more like a Soho walkup except you get to see the girls first.   :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hi guys/girls.

I'm going on a friends stag doo soon and we'll be stopping for a couple of nights in Amsterdam.
I've already asked a few people who I know punt on a regular basis in the UK and they've all said they wouldn't go the red light for a punt, mainly due to the work load the girls go through over there which would obviously increase the chances of STI's and what not.

I myself don't see it too much difference to punting at home in the UK.
I believe that every punt has it's risks.
Sure in Amsterdam they will see more clientele but if the correct safety precautions are taken and they are working in a controlled environment, then I can't see the problem.

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

When I am in Amsterdam (mainly business) I don't bother with the RLD or a punt - it used to be €50 for "suck or fuck"  - covered of course and its the most boring, cold & mechanical punt you are likely to have....
Considering the poor state of Sterling against Euro, I would save your money

Curious6705

When I am in Amsterdam (mainly business) I don't bother with the RLD or a punt - it used to be €50 for "suck or fuck"  - covered of course and its the most boring, cold & mechanical punt you are likely to have....
Considering the poor state of Sterling against Euro, I would save your money

Although it's actually back up above €1.20 now, after languishing some way below that for most of last year.

External Link/Members Only

Offline latecomer

It's many years since I was there but for me it was a good experience.  You can see the girls first, they spoke good English and provided a good service.  If you decide to TOFTT please let us know afterwards.  Have a good trip!

Offline hockogrockle

Clean, clinical and safe. But it's very much in the door and out again ASAP. If you got to a "Prive" or "Privathuis" outside the RLD, you'll get a better service at a somewhat higher price, with a choice of ladies. The management always speak English. So do virtually all the girls. Look up" Asmara". It's a good example a short tram ride west of the City centre. (I think it's still going. I haven't been to Amsterdam for about six years, so can't be certain.)

Offline PuntingPete

It's probably about 6/7 years since I went to the RLD & if I went back I doubt very much if I would bother punting.
Like was said earlier it's in & out as soon as possible, 50 or 60 euros and you have to be careful to ask the girl what you get for that before you hand over your cash. Some want extra to get undressed, etc

All in all poor vfm  :(

Offline munterhunter

It's a few years sine I punted in the RLD Amsterdam, it was a bit clinical, view the lady through the window. Walk in pay your money get your dick inspected then do the business. It's a bit like a production line; if it's your first time and you really want to give it a try then go for it but don't expect too much.

There used to be a couple of bars where you might be better off. Go to the top of the RLD and you will find a street leading off to the left it had lots of restaurants & bars with outside seating on both sides of the street. There are 1 or 2 bars at the far end of that street they don't have outside seating but have 2 or 3 girls inside mixing with the drinkers and discretely touting for business (the bar has a back room) at least you can view the women and have a chat with them before deciding to spend your money.

I don't remember the street name but you should be able to find it from the description I've given.

Offline spz1234

When I went I didn't fancy paying 50 euro for a 15 minute "suck and fuck". The turnover they must be doing didbn't do anything to take my fancy either. Was bloody expensive for a beer as well, about 5 Euro for a large beer which is just under a pint and a lot of the bars seemed to close really early. All in all, I'm not in a rush to go back. Honestly, I prefer Eindhoven anyday.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Was bloody expensive for a beer as well, about 5 Euro for a large beer which is just under a pint .

That is roughly £4, you would struggle to get a pint of lager in London for less than that.

Offline Jerboa

Unless you're a weed smoker there is little positive about the De Wallen RLD, plenty better choices.

cjkanye02

It has also declined over the years. Was out there in December and lots has been cleaned up or in the process of being. Less girls and more scams. Frankfurt is better for a Euro punting session.

Tony Montana

There are some absolutely stunning girls there but mainly Bulgarian or Romanian.  It is €50 for a suck and a fuck which means putting a condom straight on to your cock while soft and sucking it hard, then a fuck in 1 or 2 positions.  As soon as you cum you she will jump off and wash herself while you dress and are rushed out of the door.

So, if you want to fuck a stunner, go for it.  If you want a good experience look somewhere else.

Loads of info here - External Link/Members Only
and here - External Link/Members Only (in Dutch but use Chrome to translate)

Festisio

Echoing all the previous comments.

One thing to add is to make sure you clarify what you will get before you walk in.  Some will trick you and when you're naked on the bed they will say it is €50 euro extra to fuck, and a lot will also say 1 position is all you get for €50.

They are masters of upselling.

Offline Jerboa

And check what time you kick off, either by checking your watch or setting a stop watch, some girls might try to scam a punter by saying after 5-8 mins your 15 mins is up, if you want stay must pay more.

stifler7

Was in Amsterdam from 16th-21st December - visited two window girls (both completely different services) and three chinese massage parlours. I'm not going to get into the latter but the women, usually 50+, are phenomenal with their hands and a snip at 40eu for 45 minutes! The best massage parlours where five minutes walk from Madame Tussauds.

Basically - on the main strip in De Wallen, I will avoid whenever I return to Amsterdam. The girl was from Valencia, tall, leggy brunette and unbelievably stunning but only put out for three minutes since I only had 55euro on me! Decided it was acceptable to toss me off (covered)!!

However, I had one very good experience. 50euros for twenty minutes. It's a small street (sorry, can't remember the name!) about ten minutes from Centraal Station. There are literally only five or six windows but the woman seemed to appreciate me spending my cash there instead of De Wallen! Not as easy on the eye as the De Wallen girl but great performance.

whiterussian

very good points there from Stifler.  Its very easy in dam to get fixated on the lookers in the centre of the red light.  They are pretty perfect.  I decided to venture off the beaten track once and ended up in a parlour in Zwolle.  What a fucking experience that was, it was like going in to a freindly local pub where all the girls wanted to fuck you.  I had a very un rushed hour with the pick of the bunch for a 100euros.  she was utter filth :thumbsup:

Tony Montana

The small street Stifler7 is probably talking about in Amsterdam is Oudeneiuwstraat (Old New Street  :wacko: ) which is off Spuistraat and has about 10-12 girls.

For cheap punts Alkmaar is about 45 mins from Amsterdam and basic service is €35.  There are about 20 girls, mainly EE, on a street just south of the town square, Achterdam.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 06:20:58 pm by Tony Montana »

stifler7

Yeah that street looks familiar, Lex. Can remember the location for next time but the name will always bypass me!

BigMan

It's for the tourist these days, it's not for the punters.
It's all a bit of a joke.

Offline Jerboa

It's for the tourist these days, it's not for the punters.
It's all a bit of a joke.

Exactly, De Wallen is just a tourist theme park, the theme being sex.

Offline Greenman

Can't remmebr or pronounce the street but it's in the opposite side or the main rl district and you go 3/4 blocks behind and there is about 50 window girls
It's where the local go not tourists did five different ones for €50 for 30 minute god service it's on the main road you from the station

Festisio

Can't remmebr or pronounce the street but it's in the opposite side or the main rl district and you go 3/4 blocks behind and there is about 50 window girls
It's where the local go not tourists did five different ones for €50 for 30 minute god service it's on the main road you from the station

Singelgebied

Tends to be the older, less attractive ones there in my opinion.

Offline hockogrockle

And transvestites too, in Singel. You have been warned (although since they look like weightlifters, not much warning is needed).

BLM69

Not sure if I am allowed to post this here so if I am in the wrong Admin please tell me but I not been to Adam for a few years but since my last trip I found an interesting blog kept up by one of the girls who works the RLD and she has a Facebook profile where she's always refuting the PC brigade and what she says are lies they spread about pimps and forced prossies, underage girls etc.

Any way she's always seemed happy to contribute her opinions and enter in to discussions so I just mentioned this thread to her in a PM on FB so she can hopefully have a looksee here and contribute but equally she may be able to offer up info on the best places to go for punting and what have you so in case your interested here's links to her own blog and Facebook profile:

Offline hpool82

Been to amsterdam twice . Once on a mini cruise so not alot of time there but did get around the rld and have a good look. Wow was there some stunners! Didnt do anything then but went back with a mate. I shagged a blonde ee very hot girl she sucked me then fucked her doggy. Unfortunately for her I was pretty fucked at that point and lasted way longer than she anticipated.  I just couldnt cum and it didnt help her keep asking if I had every 2 minutes! Anyway by the time I got out my mate was panicking id been murdered or something his experience consisted of a hot black haired girl fucking him and finishing off by tossing him off while watching a music video channel completely disinterested! 
Best weekend but the punting itself was a bit poor! This was about 4 years ago now so cant comment on it recently. Wouldnt go back, I think germamy sounds the best place to go these days

Offline Jerboa

Been to amsterdam twice . Once on a mini cruise so not alot of time there but did get around the rld and have a good look. Wow was there some stunners! Didnt do anything then but went back with a mate. I shagged a blonde ee very hot girl she sucked me then fucked her doggy. Unfortunately for her I was pretty fucked at that point and lasted way longer than she anticipated.  I just couldnt cum and it didnt help her keep asking if I had every 2 minutes! Anyway by the time I got out my mate was panicking id been murdered or something his experience consisted of a hot black haired girl fucking him and finishing off by tossing him off while watching a music video channel completely disinterested! 
Best weekend but the punting itself was a bit poor! This was about 4 years ago now so cant comment on it recently. Wouldnt go back, I think germamy sounds the best place to go these days

You are correct, punting in the Ams rld is very poor for what you pay, any large town in Holland would be a better place to go, or Germany.

Offline hpool82

Any tips on which dutch towns? Hollands easier to get to from up hereand as for germamy I think you can only get a flight to dusseldorf? May be wrong there

Tony Montana

Any tips on which dutch towns? Hollands easier to get to from up hereand as for germamy I think you can only get a flight to dusseldorf? May be wrong there

The girls in Alkmaar are only €35 but there's only a choice of about 20 mainly EE's.  Most other cities are €50 minimum.

SkyStalker

Yeah RLD is crap! 50 bucks will only give you the choice of "fuck or suck" no touching no kissing it is the most impersonal experience you can have. although the OWO rule is general. the Legal agencies prohibit their girls  ofering OWO. it is a condition for the agency to stay legal. Girls from agencies without a  licence may offer OWO for a considerable extra charge but also this girls are the most likely to rip you of. I you want a GOOD girl with GOOD service you better give up the owo.
Agencies i frequently call are Girlscompany.nl or if i have more money to spend Darlingsinstrings.com. Darlings is more expensive than regular agencies but the girls are gorgeous. Girlscompany  havs really really nice girls on a good rate but they are many times delayed with bookings.

Offline Alpunt79

Darlingsinstrings.com.

And the prize for best homepage video goes to...
Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

d00fer

And the prize for best homepage video goes to...

Agreed, at first I was "this is good, she's hot. Oh usual tease." Then post the first end 'credits' "Sign me up".

Offline pervlens

I liked Amsterdam.

I had my first ever punt there (five years before I punted in the UK). I would say it can be expensive for newbies and open to a degree of manipulation with the combination of nerves and terminology first-timers might have.

It's great for a drinking weekend with the odd bit of punting but I wouldn't arrange a trip just on the basis of punting.

Offline Jerboa

I liked Amsterdam.

I had my first ever punt there (five years before I punted in the UK). I would say it can be expensive for newbies and open to a degree of manipulation with the combination of nerves and terminology first-timers might have.

It's great for a drinking weekend with the odd bit of punting but I wouldn't arrange a trip just on the basis of punting.

Amsterdam is a good small historic city for a weekend away, but compared to nearby Germany it's crap to average for punting.

Offline Van_Binsbergen90

Although I am planning to write several reports about my experiences last month, this week I have experienced a ripoff in the red light district of Amsterdam that I want to share with you.

Since I only visit gangbangs/sex parties, I wasn’t the victim. A friend of mine was. We were in the city for some unrelated business and in the late evening we decided to walk through the red light district for some window shopping. We spotted several (physically) very attractive women, one of them he liked in particular. To my great surprise he told me about his intend to approach that whore. I was really surprised, because I didn’t know he was a punter. He told me he was quite inexperienced with window girls and he just wanted to try a hot one to see what it is all about. I told him that, via acquaintances, I know it is 50 euros for a standard package (suck and fuck) and you should come to a clear agreement about the services and the price before you engage in sex.

This particular window is in the main street in the red light districts (Oudezijds Achterburgwal), number 68. When you are facing this building, it concerns the two windows on the ground floor on your right side. These two windows don’t have a wall between them in the inside. Behind these two windows work two girls whom are clearly friends and are in it together. Both are from Eastern Europe, they spoke a Slavic language with each other (I think Polish). The girl that my friend visited, was about 25 years old, had long brown hair, a pretty face, a slim body with a b/c cup and my friend recalled that she introduced herself as Veronica or Victoria. The other girl was in her mid/late twenties, was slightly shorter, had blonde hair (shoulder length), glasses, a pretty face,  a relatively slim body and a firm b/c cup. 

My friend approached her and he went inside almost immediately, partly because of the pressure of the busy street and partly because this whore directed him inside quite quickly. This was error number one, because now his bargaining position is less favorable and the threshold to get out is higher. He should have made the deal when he was outside.
When he came out he told me what happened next. When he just entered the window, and the curtains closed, he made the biggest error. He asked how much ‘it’ cost and she said 50 euros. He assumed it was the standard package (suck and fuck), but it was not. He got sucked (with a condom) and was really horny and eager to fuck her, but then she told him that the 50 euros was only for the sucking part and when he wanted the fuck her he had to pay 50 euros extra. In this horny state of mind he agreed to this reluctantly and fucked her. He was inside for 20 minutes and a blow job and a fuck cost him 100 euros. He only did standard things.

When he was outside, he told me what had happened. And I was really angry. Moreover he told me that since he had only 50 euros in his wallet, that this whore demanded his mobile phone as a deposit and that he should go to an ATM and give her the other 50 euros later.
I went to this whore and was standing in the door opening for about 5 minutes trying to get his phone back. I told her that she was a cheat and a con artist, luring men in under false pretenses and confronting them halfway the session, when they are very horny and vulnerable, with a big dilemma, and thus influencing their free choice and ability to make rational decisions. The big dilemma is that the punter has lost 50 euros anyways. He can leave the window dissatisfied. He can then either take his loss and go home or, in his horny state of mind, find a new whore that is willing to fuck him for 50 euros (which makes it in total also 100 euros). The vast majority of men, will take her midway-session-‘offer’, because they are so horny and they don’t want to go home sexually unfulfilled or go through the hassle of finding a new whore. Moreover the punter has to make a decision within a matter of seconds  and when he ‘agrees’ there is no going back.   

It was a very heated argument. The whore he fucked was yelling ‘I don’t fuck for free’ , ‘he agreed so he shouldn’t complain’, ‘I didn’t fuck with you, so you should go away’, etc. The blonde whore was also interfering, she said that 100 euro is normal for suck and fuck. When they noticed that I wasn’t going away they got more angry and loud. The blonde whore threatened me with bodily harm and the brunette whore threatened to throw his mobile phone in the canal. 

I was intending to stay as long as necessary, but my friend was feeling very uncomfortable and urged me to leave. In the end he paid the 50 euros.

I thought that after a few minutes the whores would give in and would give his phone back or at least would be satisfied with a part of the 50 euros. Since having a heated argument in the door opening is bad for business and the longer the argument continues the more money it will cost them. But unfortunately these conniving bitches didn’t give in regardless.
Though I am sure it cost them money, because when we left two young British blokes asked me what it was all about. I told them the story and they were glad that I did because they would have gone in otherwise. The blonde whore gave me an angry look and a middle finger.   

Morale of this story: be warned and when you do visit a window girl in Amsterdam make sure that you come to a clear agreement about the details before you enter the room. 

Offline Jerboa

That is common in Amsterdam RLD mate, not all girls will be like this, but a small amount will try to take advantage, your mate should of done what you said, and discussed the deal outside, you have to spell out what services and time you get, the silly bitches did lose money by doing this, but they know there are plenty of dumb tourists who they can fleece.

Ps did you make it to Mystique on 4 August, if so you doing a report?  :thumbsup:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Hi guys/girls.

I

Its as safe as a RLD can be ! However its hard to understand how organised it is and how all the advantages are stacked in the WGs favour . Its attitude is more about getting money from drunk tourists rather than offering any real sexual experiences . As virtually everyone has commented here its no good for punting but is a great tourist attraction . The most you will get from it is viewing some stunners through glass doors . In Adam near the railway station there is another RLD that has a lot of MILFs and I remember that they were more accommodating and offering real services  :cool:

Offline Jerboa

Its as safe as a RLD can be ! However its hard to understand how organised it is and how all the advantages are stacked in the WGs favour . Its attitude is more about getting money from drunk tourists rather than offering any real sexual experiences . As virtually everyone has commented here its no good for punting but is a great tourist attraction . The most you will get from it is viewing some stunners through glass doors . In Adam near the railway station there is another RLD that has a lot of MILFs and I remember that they were more accommodating and offering real services  :cool:

Exactly, In the past I've compared De Wallen to a RLD adult tourist theme park, many of the people there are just gawping straight laced tourists pointing and chuckling at the hookers in the windows, and as you say the attitude of many girls working the kamers is to extract as much cash from dumb, drunk and high tourists as possible, don't get me wrong, I've had some decent suck & fucks on de wallen in the past, but just like Hamburg Amsterdam's RLD has been ruined, it's human nature, why would someone work honest and hard, when they can take the piss and get more cash?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

it's human nature, why would someone work honest and hard, when they can take the piss and get more cash?

+1 .... definitely agree and that has always been a major element in the whoring game  :scare:

Offline Van_Binsbergen90

Ps did you make it to Mystique on 4 August, if so you doing a report?  :thumbsup:

I made it and I will write a report. I have had several very intense holidays, so I haven’t been able to write the reports. I am planning to write a report about Parenclub Mystique and Insomnia this week, because this Thursday I a am going to a gangbang by Intim Dream in Wülfrath (near Düsseldorf). 

Offline adindas

It is a very a simple reason why they behave like that.
- This girls are freelancers and just renting the room in hourly basis (?)
- Vast majority of visitors are international tourists, you will hardly see any local people be doing window shopping. International tourists are only coming in one off occasion, so no point to maintain good relationship for a repeated business.

If you were the escort what did you do to get more money with as little effort as possible ???
That is exactly what she is doing with your colleague. Any punter with common sense will easily recognize this if they want to learn  ...

These girls have nothing to loose treating the guy as a cash cow. If they get bad review (if any) very easy to solve, just move to another room and rent.

The only website I know tp keep prompting windows shopping in Amsterdam, never report any bad experience is the local forum ignatzmice.com. They do this because they might get sponsor from room rental agents and many rip off club around Amsterdam RLD.

Although I am planning to write several reports about my experiences last month, this week I have experienced a ripoff in the red light district of Amsterdam that I want to share with you.

Since I only visit gangbangs/sex parties, I wasn’t the victim. A friend of mine was. We were in the city for some unrelated business and in the late evening we decided to walk through the red light district for some window shopping. We spotted several (physically) very attractive women, one of them he liked in particular. To my great surprise he told me about his intend to approach that whore. I was really surprised, because I didn’t know he was a punter. He told me he was quite inexperienced with window girls and he just wanted to try a hot one to see what it is all about. I told him that, via acquaintances, I know it is 50 euros for a standard package (suck and fuck) and you should come to a clear agreement about the services and the price before you engage in sex.

This particular window is in the main street in the red light districts (Oudezijds Achterburgwal), number 68. When you are facing this building, it concerns the two windows on the ground floor on your right side. These two windows don’t have a wall between them in the inside. Behind these two windows work two girls whom are clearly friends and are in it together. Both are from Eastern Europe, they spoke a Slavic language with each other (I think Polish). The girl that my friend visited, was about 25 years old, had long brown hair, a pretty face, a slim body with a b/c cup and my friend recalled that she introduced herself as Veronica or Victoria. The other girl was in her mid/late twenties, was slightly shorter, had blonde hair (shoulder length), glasses, a pretty face,  a relatively slim body and a firm b/c cup. 

My friend approached her and he went inside almost immediately, partly because of the pressure of the busy street and partly because this whore directed him inside quite quickly. This was error number one, because now his bargaining position is less favorable and the threshold to get out is higher. He should have made the deal when he was outside.
When he came out he told me what happened next. When he just entered the window, and the curtains closed, he made the biggest error. He asked how much ‘it’ cost and she said 50 euros. He assumed it was the standard package (suck and fuck), but it was not. He got sucked (with a condom) and was really horny and eager to fuck her, but then she told him that the 50 euros was only for the sucking part and when he wanted the fuck her he had to pay 50 euros extra. In this horny state of mind he agreed to this reluctantly and fucked her. He was inside for 20 minutes and a blow job and a fuck cost him 100 euros. He only did standard things.

When he was outside, he told me what had happened. And I was really angry. Moreover he told me that since he had only 50 euros in his wallet, that this whore demanded his mobile phone as a deposit and that he should go to an ATM and give her the other 50 euros later.
I went to this whore and was standing in the door opening for about 5 minutes trying to get his phone back. I told her that she was a cheat and a con artist, luring men in under false pretenses and confronting them halfway the session, when they are very horny and vulnerable, with a big dilemma, and thus influencing their free choice and ability to make rational decisions. The big dilemma is that the punter has lost 50 euros anyways. He can leave the window dissatisfied. He can then either take his loss and go home or, in his horny state of mind, find a new whore that is willing to fuck him for 50 euros (which makes it in total also 100 euros). The vast majority of men, will take her midway-session-‘offer’, because they are so horny and they don’t want to go home sexually unfulfilled or go through the hassle of finding a new whore. Moreover the punter has to make a decision within a matter of seconds  and when he ‘agrees’ there is no going back.   

It was a very heated argument. The whore he fucked was yelling ‘I don’t fuck for free’ , ‘he agreed so he shouldn’t complain’, ‘I didn’t fuck with you, so you should go away’, etc. The blonde whore was also interfering, she said that 100 euro is normal for suck and fuck. When they noticed that I wasn’t going away they got more angry and loud. The blonde whore threatened me with bodily harm and the brunette whore threatened to throw his mobile phone in the canal. 

I was intending to stay as long as necessary, but my friend was feeling very uncomfortable and urged me to leave. In the end he paid the 50 euros.

I thought that after a few minutes the whores would give in and would give his phone back or at least would be satisfied with a part of the 50 euros. Since having a heated argument in the door opening is bad for business and the longer the argument continues the more money it will cost them. But unfortunately these conniving bitches didn’t give in regardless.
Though I am sure it cost them money, because when we left two young British blokes asked me what it was all about. I told them the story and they were glad that I did because they would have gone in otherwise. The blonde whore gave me an angry look and a middle finger.   

Morale of this story: be warned and when you do visit a window girl in Amsterdam make sure that you come to a clear agreement about the details before you enter the room. 

Offline ralhar

I have been 3 times... first time i think was 1997 then another 2 times between then and maybe 2002... I reckon I must have had between 5 and 10 punts over those 3 visits... but I only remember 1 dud punt... cold attitude... zero effort fuck... awkward silence getting dressed.

But my memories of the other punts are pretty good actually... this was early in my punting history so maybe i had nothing to gauge it on but I found the girls quite friendly and rather entertaining... a quick suck and fuck at tourist prices for sure but that was okay to me at the time...

I remember being blown away by how good looking they were... the skunk and the neon helps with that I think but the place did have certain ambience... the whole thing very atmospheric... a little bit of danger added to the whole thing but again the skunk heightens your senses to the point of paranoia so i'm not sure how dangerous it is really as long as you are careful and not too drunk or stoned...

I remember a little scuffle with some crack head when i bumped into him... lol... i was tired from the journey there and then got really really stoned... he could see that and he pulled a little pen knife so I scarpered... I should have knocked him out... my mate was laughing...

back then it was still thriving with no real effort to clean it up and the girls were mainly dutch although there were some small zones with different ethnicitys...

I also remember the trannies but not too hard to spot even when stoned... they are safely zoned off to the east of the canal i think

i remember a good session with this really beautiful blonde with big tits... she sucked me for ages then i fucked her H-H-HARD... that was more than 15 minutes and she didnt rush me at all... one of my best punting memories actually... but again the skunk helped with that one...

i remember an oriental (but dutch born) girl who was a bit stand offish in conversation but then took me by surprise by delivering a great DT and then laid back and spread wide for a sublime submissive missionary fuck...

those tight little alley ways to the west (if schipol is north) of the main canal strip were the best hunting grounds for me...

I've read about the efforts to clean it up... I heard they closed down "sexy land" (peep show / porno viewing booths)... saw some really sick porn and I remember losing a long time in there... my mate went his way and I went mine then we kept stepping out to find each other but kept missing each other so would then go back in for some more...

I heard they have reduced the footprint and I can imagine how the romanian / bulgarian invasion might have effected the standard of service and general mood...

i remember it could seem a bit heavy in certain places with groups of crack heads scrounging and hassling you if you aren't firm with them... a bit of pick pocketing going on and some evidence of pimping (nigerian youths collecting money) they call them "lady boys" over there but don't confuse them with the other kind of lady boy as we know them...

for me at the time it was more about the general experience rather than somewhere to go just for sex...

Offline TP84

I am going this weekend, will post an update on here :)

Offline adindas

Twenty years ago it was a very good place for punting.
But international tourists and prossies mainly from EE countries member of EU countries ruined them all.

Unless you have other things to do, you are an international tourist visiting Amsterdam or you have very little knowledge of punting in the European countries, I could not understand why people want to do window shopping in Amsterdam RLD ??

I have been 3 times... first time i think was 1997 then another 2 times between then and maybe 2002... I reckon I must have had between 5 and 10 punts over those 3 visits... but I only remember 1 dud punt... cold attitude... zero effort fuck... awkward silence getting dressed.

But my memories of the other punts are pretty good actually... this was early in my punting history so maybe i had nothing to gauge it on but I found the girls quite friendly and rather entertaining... a quick suck and fuck at tourist prices for sure but that was okay to me at the time...

I remember being blown away by how good looking they were... the skunk and the neon helps with that I think but the place did have certain ambience... the whole thing very atmospheric... a little bit of danger added to the whole thing but again the skunk heightens your senses to the point of paranoia so i'm not sure how dangerous it is really as long as you are careful and not too drunk or stoned...

I remember a little scuffle with some crack head when i bumped into him... lol... i was tired from the journey there and then got really really stoned... he could see that and he pulled a little pen knife so I scarpered... I should have knocked him out... my mate was laughing...

back then it was still thriving with no real effort to clean it up and the girls were mainly dutch although there were some small zones with different ethnicitys...

I also remember the trannies but not too hard to spot even when stoned... they are safely zoned off to the east of the canal i think

i remember a good session with this really beautiful blonde with big tits... she sucked me for ages then i fucked her H-H-HARD... that was more than 15 minutes and she didnt rush me at all... one of my best punting memories actually... but again the skunk helped with that one...

i remember an oriental (but dutch born) girl who was a bit stand offish in conversation but then took me by surprise by delivering a great DT and then laid back and spread wide for a sublime submissive missionary fuck...

those tight little alley ways to the west (if schipol is north) of the main canal strip were the best hunting grounds for me...

I've read about the efforts to clean it up... I heard they closed down "sexy land" (peep show / porno viewing booths)... saw some really sick porn and I remember losing a long time in there... my mate went his way and I went mine then we kept stepping out to find each other but kept missing each other so would then go back in for some more...

I heard they have reduced the footprint and I can imagine how the romanian / bulgarian invasion might have effected the standard of service and general mood...

i remember it could seem a bit heavy in certain places with groups of crack heads scrounging and hassling you if you aren't firm with them... a bit of pick pocketing going on and some evidence of pimping (nigerian youths collecting money) they call them "lady boys" over there but don't confuse them with the other kind of lady boy as we know them...

for me at the time it was more about the general experience rather than somewhere to go just for sex...

raylondoner

Twenty years ago it was a very good place for punting.
But international tourists and prossies mainly from EE countries member of EU countries ruined them all.

Unless you have other things to do, you are an international tourist visiting Amsterdam or you have very little knowledge of punting in the European countries, I could not understand why people want to do window shopping in Amsterdam RLD ??

Totally agree, I used to go 3-4 times a year, but it gradually got worse and worse so I stopped going.

I went to Amsterdam on business last year and stayed on over the week-end - had a look at the RLD but didn't bother playing, instead enjoyed canal walks etc., which are far more enjoyable, and free! It's a pity that everybody thinks "RLD" as soon as Amsterdam is mentioned since it's an interesting and very lovely city and even better if you have time to go further afield!

My other haunt was Frankfurt - haven't been for a long time and wonder if it's gone the same way?  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Totally agree, I used to go 3-4 times a year, but it gradually got worse and worse so I stopped going.

I went to Amsterdam on business last year and stayed on over the week-end - had a look at the RLD but didn't bother playing, instead enjoyed canal walks etc., which are far more enjoyable, and free! It's a pity that everybody thinks "RLD" as soon as Amsterdam is mentioned since it's an interesting and very lovely city and even better if you have time to go further afield!

My other haunt was Frankfurt - haven't been for a long time and wonder if it's gone the same way?  :hi:

Frankfurt is ok, as it's never really featured as a stag do destination, the RLD there is still fairly priced and not notorious for rip offs.

Offline MrClive

I was there earlier this year. I go for the women and the weed. Love it!

Have been to Germany twice and found it inferior.

Offline ralhar

I am going this weekend, will post an update on here :)

awaiting your update dude...

Offline Dicko

I had the..fortune...of passing through the RLD last Wednesday Night and I was very dissapointed.

More or less every girl was your box standard EE Girl with surgical improvements and the same unfortunate attitude to punters and life.. :rolleyes: The constant tapping on the windows sounded like a reading of a Dickens novel i Morse code.. :music: :cool:

The most memorable on offer was a girl, who can best be described as Jabba the hutt meet Diane Abbott :hi: :hi: Well everyone to their own, but this must surely be a niche fetish for a selected few..

Going rate was 50 euro for either suck or fuck and obviously double up for both, the offering not worth taking, so after perving for a good 30 mins I made my way back to the hotel
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:24:51 pm by Dicko »

Offline bobby_dizzler

I've thankfully never been stung with the doubling up on costs scam and echo the comments that have already been made - do the deal before you go into the room. If you're going to punt, see what you can find around the small RL area just down from the Crowne Plaza - if you're looking at a map stay left of Damrak.

Maybe I've got my rose-tinted punting specs on, and not wanting to sound like a proper old fart, but it ain't like it used to be. Although the RLD wasn't ever really that good in the first place. It's always been a transactional, emotionless punting ground and I can count on one hand the number of good experiences I've had. However, that's not stopped me spending a small fortune there. Always chasing the punt.

When I first starting going to Amsterdam it was back in the mid 90s and the currency was the Dutch Guilder. 50 was still the magic number in terms of cost. Best exchange rate I ever got was 3-odd to the £ so £17 for a punt. Then the Euro came in and overnight it was to 50€ and 1.5€ to the pound and messed it all up. Now it's even worse. Didn't have my punting hat on when I voted remain.

I went back earlier in the year and had been told it'd been cleaned up quite a bit and had less windows. I did notice some difference, but there's still plenty of choice. As always did a couple of punts and as usual wasn't particularly impressed.

However, I thing I've always enjoyed doing and still do is cruising around the RDL. I love the sights and sounds, whether it's checking out the chicks with dicks around the back of the Redlight Bar, or cramming down the small alley ways just along from the old church.

For me it's not a punting Mecca, it's a place to kickback, smoke a bit if that's your thing and have a look at some truly stunning women. So save your pennies and go to Manchester or Milton Keynes. 60 notes will get you half an hour of a little slice of heaven.