Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Thai Massage - Hounslow  (Read 1277 times)

10 review(s) for Sensual Thai (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Browneyes

External Link/Members Only

Summary - Just about Neutral as I was expected the advertised 4 hand massage but the older lady has returned back home about a year ago! But massage was good and hj pleasant enough.

Initially contacted by phone with follow up text to agree time. Postcode and B&B address sent promptly.

5 mins walk from Hounslow West station. Self contained apartment to the side of a b&b. Discrete enough.

You walk straight into bedroom with large bed. Seeing just a short plump mid 40s not remotely attractive Thai lady, I asked that if it will be a 4 hand massage. She then tells me 2 hand only available now as other lady left over a year ago. I know I should have walked but I really wanted a session as I was tired and she looked strong enough to give a good massage. The price is still £60 though.

Massage is on bed but done well. Lots of stretching and pulling of limbs. Decent Thai massage, hence neutral rating. Her English decent enough so was easy to chat to, accent quite strong though.

Some bottom play to get me hard. On turnover, went straight into HR with no further build up. She put a glove on one hand but didn't insert any fingers in, just played around bottom with one hand. Eyes kept closed, HR felt good.

More massage on front and got full hour.

Won't return.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:46:45 pm by Browneyes »