Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Paris - Lea bridge road, E10 London  (Read 1871 times)

7 review(s) for  Sexy_paris (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online kuck

External Link/Members Only
+447842017112

The meet happened a few weeks ago.

Comms were easy, texts with receptionist.

Location - seems to be a shared flat on the main road, near the petrol station.

Looks - ok to good, maybe a bit too much makeup. Polish, and speaks good English. I'm terrible at guessing age, but I'd say past 30.

Paid 100 for the hour.

I had to wait for 10 minutes outside the door, Paris told me she wasn't sure I'd show up, despite my confirming to the receptionist that I was on my way.

Paris had has a pleasing personality. She wastes a lot of time. She went away for a drink, and must have taken 10 minutes.
I was quickly turned on by some kissing and fairly reasonable OWO. I popped quickly in missionary.
She disappears again, comes back and after a few words asks me if I'd like to shower. I am sure the hour isn't up, I say I want to have another go.
She tries to give me a massage. A complete waste of a massage. I ask for some oral. I'm not really enjoying it anymore, as I'm resenting the fact that she's trying to rush me out. Perhaps I'm just too easily offended. By trying to shortchange me on time, Paris has killed my joie de vivre.
I try a missionary finish, but can't. She says time is up. I go shower.
When I leave, I notice it has only been an hour.

Visit again? probably not.

Online kuck

Stortford

Done the drink thing with me over 5 minutes should take 30 seconds.

Stortford

mrhappypants

Shy Tiff's housemate.  Clockwatching is the style of the house methinks.

Online kuck

Shy Tiff's housemate.  Clockwatching is the style of the house methinks.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. That's a shame, as Shy Tiff's been on my radar.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. That's a shame, as Shy Tiff's been on my radar.

I still visit from time to time - but her review record is worth reading and all valid in my opinion. 

Offline againnaughty

I had a strange experience with this WG. When I was on my way out and was walking up to my car a guy stopped me and asked me if I have number of the girl I just saw in that house. I could not figure out what’s going on and it freaked me out a little. But I collected myself and firmly said that I don’t have any number but he kept following me and kept asking me for the number. It was clear that I was being watched and tracked. It was a shit punt and turned out to be a risky one too...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 10:28:44 am by againnaughty »

Offline PLeisure

I had a strange experience with this WG. When I was on my way out and was walking up to my car a guy stopped me and asked me if I have number of the girl I just saw in that house. I could not figure out what’s going on and it freaked me out a little. But I collected myself and firmly said that I don’t have any number but he kept following me and kept asking me for the number. It was clear that I was being watched and tracked. It was a shit punt and turned out to be a risky one too...
Welcome to UKP. Did you join specifically to post this observation?
Either way, the correct thing to do is post your own review - assuming this was a genuine incident. External Link/Members Only

Don't be put out by that last remark, btw... newbies are often scrutinised for veracity if they have something important to contribute.
Get stuck in!  :hi:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Is this the same girl who used to be called VIP Paris??? Sorry I don't have the link but looks exactly like her! Used to work in Ealing and Whitechapel. Polish girl with an Essex look.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:21:38 pm by VladtheImpaleher »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Working house is near Aldi on Lea Bridge Road and I parked there when I went and walked to the house (cross road).

I think her profile (created July 2018) originally had her down as a lot younger than the current 24

I did see her (apologies lots of reviews to be done) but she told me is something like 30-32 years old (my memory hazy)

as I was so shocked she was in such good nick for her age

Seen other WG over last couple years there, Polish working flat

Usually maid answers phones and books girls in, hence the run around with times, delays and double books! which can be off putting knowing that you could get screwed over with a wasted journey.

mrhappypants thanks for intel re Shy Tiff.

Friendly girl and I had a good time, she smoked and did have 1 in the room (asked if I was OK with it) & a drink, but it was super relaxed

As mentioned older than stated age and used to do agency work in London, if I remember our convo

Would return