Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Soho Walk Up  (Read 3535 times)

Offline defender05

Comms: None just walked up and rang the bell back in September

Cost: £25 plus tip

Was let in to the kitchen while I waited for 5 minutes. Once into the room sorted the money out removed clothes and got on the bed. Was offered a magazine but after a quick play the condom was on for oral. After a bit Lilly asked if I wanted her to carry on or have sex so I asked her to climb on and she did making the bed bang against the wall. Once finished she cleaned me up with a wet wipe and then took me over to the sink to wash me before offering me a sweet before I left.

Offline LLPunting

thanks for  review  :drinks:

Seems like a service oriented girl.

What did she look like (age, height, shape, tone, colour, hair, boobs, face, tattoos, piercings, scars)?

Offline defender05

Sorry first review.

This was French Lilly, she is an older lady. I believe she has been in Soho for years.

Offline LLPunting

Aha! That Lilly!

Never took my fancy.

Please do describe for others who might want to consider her elder Gallic charms, a current update of her condition would be useful to those at a loose end in Soho.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:43:05 pm by LLPunting »

Offline joe diddley

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60754.msg779509#msg779509

The link above to Denhamhoop's review should tell you most of what you want to know about Lily. Working every day between now and the 27th of November after which she has a four week break then returning for another four week shift, etc. 8 Greek Street works with two shifts which alternate. Lily works every day when her shift is on. And yes, an excellent service ethos. Very good value for those who are happy to see a near GILF.

Offline LLPunting

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60754.msg779509#msg779509

The link above to Denhamhoop's review should tell you most of what you want to know about Lily. Working every day between now and the 27th of November after which she has a four week break then returning for another four week shift, etc. 8 Greek Street works with two shifts which alternate. Lily works every day when her shift is on. And yes, an excellent service ethos. Very good value for those who are happy to see a near GILF.

That review is 3.5 years old  :dash:
An update on her physical appearance is well past due even if her enthusiasm and skill is undiminished.

Offline joe diddley

That review is 3.5 years old  :dash:
An update on her physical appearance is well past due even if her enthusiasm and skill is undiminished.

She hasn't changed in looks appreciably in the last 3.5 years. Would you expect a dramatic change between, say 58 and 61?  :crazy:

Offline claretandblue

I havent and would never punt her,but I have seen her up close and reckon she is definitely at least in her mid 60's  :scare:

Offline Nz

She is definitely mid 60's (possibly more?), she is a real GILF as she has grand children! Great service for the money. Although sometimes she won't let you go really deep and therefore she's not keen on a good hard pounding.
She's perfect for your granny fantasies!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:17:02 am by Nz »

Offline Liverpool

She is definitely mid 60's (possibly more?), she is a real GILF as she has grand children! Great service for the money. Although sometimes she won't let you go really deep and therefore she's not keen on a good hard pounding.
She's perfect for your granny fantasies!!

If you get her early in the day you can pound away to your hearts content. At least that was the case when I saw her 5+ years ago.