Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira Sweet - Ilford  (Read 958 times)

11 review(s) for DILARA ROSE (3 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bondmaniac

Was in the area and a quick search of the site brought up Amira Sweet, and from the images I thought I would take the plunge. 
I contacted Amira via text and got a quick response to confirm she was available, and was provided with location details. Price was also confirmed and the difference between 30 mins and an hour was £20 so decided that I would go for the hour.  There are a few extra's mentioned, and having never tried Anal before, I decided to go for that too.

The place was a modern apartment about 5-10 mins walk from Ilford station, and relatively easy to find.  Had to be buzzed in through the main door, and there was another secure door leading to the apartment too, which had to be opened by Amira.

Once inside confirmed how long wanted to stay for and also requested anal, which was agreed subject to size (not sure if it is a good or bad thing but I was ok :P)

Also confirmed it was cum twice in an hour, and all seemed well. Amira herself is definitely the girl in the pictures, although would probably say closer to a size 12 than the 10 specified on the website.  She has a number of tattoo's, which you can see on the pictures, a pretty face, big soft breasts and a curvy arse.  All in all she has a hot body, although ever so slightly bigger than the pictures would suggest.

The service is where this was a negative for me.  Amira started off with OWO, which was very good, was not toothy, and she sucked like a Dyson, some probably prefer a little more spit but I can't really fault her here.  She then suggested anal, and whilst she can speak English it can at times be difficult to understand, but was eventually made clear that needed to go slowly. Stuck on the condom, and applied lube before guiding in slowly. This was a new experience for me, and it was really tight but was not really doing anything for me as there was no chance of getting momentum as Amira was keen that nothing more than a slow entry back and forth, no push back on her part but she was quick to point out to slow down when I was trying to increase the momentum.

After a few minutes, off with the old condom, and a new one before moving into missionary, I must point out she has a lovely pussy, and her tits are soft and natural, with good sized nipples (her pics give are accurate).  But she seemed really disinterested as I was pumping away, he boobs were bouncing about as she lay there with her arms keeping them close together. After a little whilst of this and the lack of her interaction it wasn't working for me, so she helped wank me back to life, and asked whether I want to change, I suggested her on top, but she doesn't do that, so agreed on Doggy.  Again I was pumping away, and she was not really pushing back so held her hips as I started going in harder and faster... I was coming close to the brink when she stopped me as felt I was going too hard.  So stopped, and then ended up wanking off.  She say beside me as I was tugging away and was surprised as I spunked my load.. saying I should have told her and she would have taken it in her mouth.

With the difficulty of the first pop, I knew it was pointless even going for a second round, and the lack of enthusiasm made it pointless. She offered me a massage, and I suggested I give her one, she accepted, and after that I asked for a shower which she provided a clean towel for.  The shower itself was clean and done the job. To be fair to her she is a lovely girl, we had a nice chat afterwards and she is definitely a pretty girl with a hot body, but I don't think I was there anywhere near the full hour, and with the lack of enthusiasm during the meet and the restrictions it has to be a negative.  I personally wouldn't return.   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline rockharders

All these negatives and the punters still keep rolling in. Don't you guys ever read the reviews here?

Offline Bondmaniac

I really should have done. Was a spare of the moment thing.. wasn't really a planned visit. Had I done so, would have been £100 better off in my pocket.

Offline pumps

Shame about the experience, she ain't the best by a long shot. You get what you pay for