Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtyaimyxxxx bolton  (Read 943 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline logicbody

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Aimy recently at her apartment in Farworth . £140 + 20 for anal. Modern apartment block setting, plenty of parking both on street at front and also free marked bays to rear of block, nobody about , very quiet location. Very quick and precise comms, early confirmation given on morning of visit.
Arrived a little early but was invited up straight away as she was ready. Aimy opened the door buy stayed behind it whilst saying hello , come in. Was a nice sight when she stepped out from behind the door. Lovely long hair, a little lighter than in most of her pics and very attractive. She started to kiss me and then said you are going to get covered in lipstick so I will use my tongue, she stuck her tongue straight out and into my mouth.   
Had a quick shower and joined her on the bed. First time I have punted on a heated bed - it shows her attention to detail. She took my cock in her hands and then dribbled some spit slowly out of her mouth dropping onto to my bell end and then rubbed it slowly in with her finger . Lots of nice slow deep oral then she bent my knees up and licked my balls and then spat on my bum hole saying lets get it nice and wet! Then she stuck her tongue right onto it making little circular motions - wonderful!
More oral then on with a condom and she reversed round into CG and eased my cock straight into her arse fully in one go . followed this with doggy anal and then CG anal but with a vibrator in between us as she leaned forward to kiss me whilst riding me slowly.
I really like her oral and asked  to finish in her mouth . She lay top to tail with me and started some slow oral again, keeping eye contact with me all the time. I wet my middle finger and started to play with her bum hole. I dare you to put your finger in she said so I slowly eased my finger in until it was completely sunk it right up to the knuckle. It felt really tight and smooth. I said that's rude , she slid my cock out of her mouth and said its positively disgusting! and slid it back in again.
Came into her mouth in no time at all and then gave her a massage . She told me a couple of funny stories about her time at Sandy's and we talked about exercise routines with her demonstrating her squatting action she use to keep her bum firm. I will never forget the sight of her squatting with her legs wide apart, total naked, totally confident, her pussy lips stretched open inches from the floor.
Another quick shower, kiss goodbye and I was off.  20mins over time including the 5mins at the start.
I wont have added anything new to the huge amount thats already been written on here about her , but had to  review such an enjoyable punt. Well worth the money and a lovely, funny woman.

Offline samneil15

Glad you enjoyed Logic- Aimy is one of my faves for sure. Tbf your time with her seems quite tame, she is a wild one. I smiled when you mentioned the squat demonstration, I like to think I taught her proper technique  :lol:

A great sight to behold nonetheless

Good review