Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira Sweet in Ilford  (Read 960 times)

11 review(s) for DILARA ROSE (3 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline samsungsid

External Link/Members Only

Saw Amira last week at her flat. Comms were a bit slow, i asked for her address 3 times only to get a postcode. She will not give you the address until you are outside on the phone talking to her.
Anyway buzzed up to her flat and she was standing waiting with the door open, she is a pretty girl but it become apparent quite quickly that she's carrying a bit more timber than her profile suggests and her boobs were fairly saggy.
Her English could be better as we struggled a bit to discuss what services are on offer. After looking forward to my first anal i was told not surprisingly again that no i'm too big. I'm not but i find girls use anal as a lure....
Long story short i found her a bit petulant like a spoilt teenager who kept pulling faces when i suggested a new or different position, OWO was rushed but doggy has a nice view.
I paid for an hour but was in and out in maybe 45 minutes as she loses interest after you've cum.

Online last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Saw Amira last week at her flat. Comms were a bit slow, i asked for her address 3 times only to get a postcode. She will not give you the address until you are outside on the phone talking to her.
Anyway buzzed up to her flat and she was standing waiting with the door open, she is a pretty girl but it become apparent quite quickly that she's carrying a bit more timber than her profile suggests and her boobs were fairly saggy.
Her English could be better as we struggled a bit to discuss what services are on offer. After looking forward to my first anal i was told not surprisingly again that no i'm too big. I'm not but i find girls use anal as a lure....
Long story short i found her a bit petulant like a spoilt teenager who kept pulling faces when i suggested a new or different position, OWO was rushed but doggy has a nice view.
I paid for an hour but was in and out in maybe 45 minutes as she loses interest after you've cum.

maybe you are too big. if you keep getting that response when she delivers that service to others......

shame about her services though, she remains on my hotlist but now looking to throw her out

Offline pumps

Sorry to hear about this poor experience.