Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Rose... Great service, friendly girl - now in Tunbridge  (Read 1217 times)

16 review(s) for Angelina Rose... (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6505677) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline seat1a

Angelina can be found here: External Link/Members Only

Called on the day before and agreed to an early evening time the next day. Confirmed the next day call and then text. Asked for Lingerie and request was honoured.

I saw her at a different location to where she is now. Parking was easy to get... But as I say, not there anymore.

I arrived on the 4th floor of an apartment complex and was ushered in by Angelina behind the front door. The place was decent. I understood later that another girl is working from that address and she has an ensuite so I had the main bathroom to myself.

Angelina greeted me in a black minidress. She was also wearing nice holdups and a suspender which produced from the dress' hem. She is a bit smaller than me but not noticeably. Her face is quite pretty, I would say. She was friendly and smiled and we got the paperwork out of the way.

I showered and returned to the bedroom. I was really thirsty so I asked and got a glass of cold water. We then started with the main event.

Angelina didn't disappoint. She was kissing quite excitedly. We got onto the bed and after more kissing and touching, and taking clothes off (leaving her in stockings and suspenders), I went down on her. I enjoyed my time down there, but didn't try any fingers. After about five minutes Angelina came, or maybe I was lead to believe.
We then changed to 69 for another 5-10 minutes and then I asked for a condom. I don't know if CIM is included and I often don't com from oral, but she has a very pleasant technique.

At first, I was on top then we switched. Angelina is beautiful to watch in that position. Especially since she was still half in lingerie and I finally got to enjoy playing with her breasts. She has relatively small breasts but I quite like that. Her nipples are excitable and she is fit as f*CK.

After the event we removed the rest of her clothes and chatted for a while. She can hold a conversation. I should have stayed 90 minutes, alas it was time to go.

I'd definitely return if I get the chance.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

She looks 30-something in the pics, what did you reckon in the flesh?

Fake boobs felt soft or hard?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:45:50 am by LLPunting »

Offline seat1a

Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

She looks 30-something in the pics, what did you reckon in the flesh?

Fake boobs felt soft or hard?

I think about late 20s to early 30s... right around that.

I don't know if the boobs were fake. They were quite small. But they were harder than normal. I am confused.
I found her boobs to be quite exciting although more like an A or maximum B cup.