Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy @ Chinese Herbal Way, Boldmere road B73  (Read 2985 times)

zxcvbnm123

External Link/Members Only

Visited this place last week.had booked 10 minutes in advance but when i arrived the door was locked so i walked away as didnt want to be seen hanging around the front door.as soon as i walked away my phone rang and i was asked to come back to door and it would now be unlocked.i was guessing she was there on her own as i didnt see the other girl when i entered.
I only booked 30mins and paid £25.shes about 40 i would say with a nice figure.after 10 mins of massage i started to let my hands roam around her covered breasts and bum and she just giggled so i knew i would be getting the action we all like quite soon.she started with the cc swipes and i was soon hard and waiting for more.she asked me if i wanted he for 20 or b2b for 40 but i just opted for the he as buy this time i already had my hand up her top playing with her erect nipples.i actually lifted her top and started to play and suck her nipples and she was sound with it.i did ask her about oral but she said its not on offer.i soon blew my load and was a happy man.she very gently cleaned me up and gave my bum a cheeky squeeze on the way out
All in all £45 for the 30mins and i was happy .
Will return soon

Offline the tiger

what day did you go, does she work all week do you know..cheers,,

Offline Jasonk71

I had owo off Cindy a few weeks ago

Offline mrfishyfoo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=228817.0

Ah diddums are you jealous because another punter got more out of her than what you did.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

James999

Why you whinging to Admin  :unknown:

Offline Jasonk71

I supposed you expected to get owo thrown in with the b2b.
I recall paying £40 for b2b & £10 extra for owo

Offline Beamer

Why you whinging to Admin  :unknown:

Cos he's a plonker! ......and made little contribution to the forum in the 3 years he's been here.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:38:57 pm by Beamer »

zxcvbnm123

I had owo off Cindy a few weeks ago
I went on a wednesday but i get the impression she is there most days to be honest from what she said

Offline the tiger

I went on a wednesday but i get the impression she is there most days to be honest from what she said
  thanks for that imfo ..cheers..