Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trinity Massage  (Read 6378 times)

Arturorocky

Alright all

Has anyone been to trinity massage?  I need a proper massage anyway so I kinda thought I could end the pain with a treat! £45 for a professional massage isn't bad, does seem to be a lot just for a wank on top ...

External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance

Offline MrBamboo

Saw her last year, it was a good massage (topless)  but.... her boyfriend / husband answered the door and showed me in  :blush: and it was like a bloke with tits giving me a wank !!  :scare:

Arturorocky

Husband answering the door!!!  :thumbsdown: way to go to ruin my mood!

She was like a bloke with tits.... Is she worse than her pics ? Think it says she is a body builder...?

Also did you discuss "option 7" and what's involved?

Offline MrBamboo

No didn't discuss any of the other options, to be fair all I really wanted was a proper massage and it was good, the ending was just a bonus however couldn't get there no matter how hard she tried, just didn't do it for me !! Her body (other than not great false tits) is quite masculine  :crazy:

Arturorocky

Thanks for the update, I usually get a sports massage for £35 so I kinda thought £45 and a pair of tits in my face would be too bad,

Pics wise my gut feeling was she was a little manly...!

Offline leisuretime

She comes in to the shop I work in, not my type proper body builder body and a strange orange purple colour

Offline JT100

Booked with her a few months ago but walked as she wasn't my type, fake tits we know about from her profile but she does seem quite masculine. If you go for all the options it can get very expensive for what it is.

Online Richy40

Have seen Trinity a fair few times. She provides a fantastic massage and she is good company. She is first and foremost a masseuse,  the extras are exactly that, bolt ons to the main event. Not had full personal but have had all her other options. She gives a great oily hand job.

Comments about her body are a little unfair. You can see what she is about on her pics. Boob job and muscles. If that's not your bag why go?

I would recommend Trinity if you want a great massage and happy ending from a non asian. Not cheap granted, but I like her.

Offline Stapler

If you are looking for a proper, professional massage then look no further than Marina of Erdington.
A petite, really nice Filipino.

After the massage she gives an un-rushed, expert handjob  :P
with prostate massage if required :wacko:

All in £40 for 90 mins.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roodboy867

If you are looking for a proper, professional massage then look no further than Marina of Erdington.
A petite, really nice Filipino.

After the massage she gives an un-rushed, expert handjob  :P
with prostate massage if required :wacko:

All in £40 for 90 mins.

Is there a link please bud?

Offline Stapler

She has been mentioned on here before :

Marina. 40ish Philipino. Small, boyish figure - she is clothed no touching! Probably the most thorough massage you will have from head to toe. 90 minutes for £40 and that includes a separate oily handjob at the end with prostate massage if you want it. I DON'T!
Quite sub she will wank you for ages in any position! In Erdington Tel : 07412913438

Offline 25nicenfun

Hi guys new to this site and new to punting was looking at trinity until I saw the recommended Thai girl Is there any profile for her on aw or gumtree thanks lads

Offline 25nicenfun

And also to stapler how you mean she is quite sub when I asked if there is any extras she said no nothing

Offline Stapler

And also to stapler how you mean she is quite sub when I asked if there is any extras she said no nothing

You have a PM (personal message) before anyone cracks a joke!  :lol:

Dirty Lad

Hi ya boys, i have seen Trinity a few times and have absolutely nothing but good words to say about her.  She is certainly a big girl that works out, with fake breasts - no secrets there, so there really shouldnt be any surprises!!!

I always have the naked massage (option 6) and always enjoy a good fondle and the occassional slip of the finger, which she always seems to enjoy.  I have discussed option 7 with her but not taken her up on that option as yet - probably will do one of the days.

The massage is one of the best youll get, although if I am honest it is about £20 overpriced for an hour, but hey what is an extra £20 when you are safe and splashing your load of a great pair of fun bags.  She finished me off the other week with two tits in my face and a finger up my crack, which was amazin and no extra cost.  Trinity is a great girl and i would recomend her to you all.

Get in there lads - Trinity is certainly worth a visit  :diablo:

smithie1000

Husband answering the door!!!  :thumbsdown: way to go to ruin my mood!

She was like a bloke with tits.... Is she worse than her pics ? Think it says she is a body builder...?

Also did you discuss "option 7" and what's involved?
Her pic's are not too good either  :scare:

Online Richy40

I have seen Trinity a few times down the years. She might not be everyone's tastes but she a lovely lady and gives a superb massage.

Sadly overpriced when you add extras though and its why i stick to Soni for massage and HR these days.