Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Cameron-Glasgow Southside  (Read 3050 times)

14 review(s) for Scottish_Cameron (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Bigger69

External Link/Members Only

H/H Booking £70.

Met Cameron recently at her flat in the Pollockshields area Of Glasgow.
All comms done via phonecall, Cameron was really friendly and enthusiastic over the phone.
Postcode and directions sent via text with the usual instruction to call for door number on arrival.

managed to get parked right outside her block okay, but could imagine it could be difficult at times.

Cameron met me at the door wearing a sexy red basque and was straight in with a lovely welcoming snog.

Agreed on price of £70, which was £60 basic + £10 extra for Owo. This is made clear on her profile so no complaints.

Physically Cameron is right up my street. Curvy (But no way near being fat), with a big firm arse and good sized firm tits. Facially I found her very attractive. Impeccably clean and a lovely tasting fresh pussy with massive pussy lips which were fantastically suckable.

Very friendly, bubbly girl, she is very affectionate, enthusiastic with the snogging(not quite DFK) but very pleasant though.

Really good oral technique, and took a pounding like a champ.

Flat was spotlessly clean and tidy. Would definitely visit again.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:38:46 pm by Bigger69 »

Offline Cash up front

Saw her a couple of years ago before i joined UKP and would echo your comments. Considering another visit. What colour is her hair now? It was light brown when I saw her. Looks bleached blonde now. Ta.

Offline whoreasarous

I was the first person to review her. Sweet lass

Offline Astarter

Each to their own but paying extra for owo puts me right off. Had considered meeting Scottish Cameron in the past and to be fair does seem she gave you a good time!

Offline randydandy2013

What colour is her hair now? It was light brown when I saw her. Looks bleached blonde now. Ta.
[/quote]

She has a recent pic in her gallery from this month with what looks like light brown/fair hair.

Offline Cash up front

Thanks, Randy. Should have looked there first myself.

Offline Bigger69

I would describe her hair as dark blonde.

Offline Clattypats

What colour is her hair now? It was light brown when I saw her. Looks bleached blonde now. Ta.

She has a recent pic in her gallery from this month with what looks like light brown/fair hair.
See Tbh...WTF does her hair colour matter...is she good looking? Does she provide a good service?....  :unknown:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

See Tbh...WTF does her hair colour matter...is she good looking? Does she provide a good service?....  :unknown:
I believe it's called, personal preference?
Each to their own.

Offline seeker

I prefer brunettes...  :)
But will make do with a good looking blonde  ;)