Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Kinga_ - Chester  (Read 1044 times)

7 review(s) for _Kinga_ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline Signaller

With a fairly quiet day before heading back to the right side of the Pennines I decided to have a search on AW to see who was available around Chester and up pops Kinga.  A few texts last night and agreed a time for this morning.

This was a bit of a strange one as the profile is maintained by Mad Girls with the girls having no input into it.  The lass I saw had only arrived in the UK a couple of days ago and it appears that the profile and the name Kinga is used for whichever girl is currently on offer.  Having said that, the photographs are accurate and are definitely of the girl I saw, as is the description and the enjoys list.  The main inaccuracy was that the current Kinga is German not Polish and she could well be a couple of years younger than the profile age.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Visible phone number +447981805559

The booking process.

A couple of texts last evening to agree a time, followed up with an AW booking request.  Postcode received by text with a request to let her know when I was on my way.

The Venue.

An apartment not too far from the race course in Chester – Full address is shown on Mad Girls profile page.  A discrete mixed business / residential area with parking available within a 2-3 minute walk. 

Description.

Kinga is an attractive, slim, tall, girl with long dark brown hair who matches the description on her profile almost to the letter in terms of height and size although I think the stated age of 27 might, for a change be a couple of years too old.

The meeting.

I received a text in reply to the one I sent to say I was on my way telling me that if I wanted to start early she was available, so arrived 20 minutes before the agreed time and, having found somewhere to leave the motor,  gave her a call after I'd parked up and was given directions to the apartment which was very easy to find.

Kinga did the usual hiding behind the door thing and as it closed behind me I turned to see what IMHO I can only describe as a really attractive girl in a tight white dress and heels.  Straight into some full on DFK before she led me into the bedroom where our game of tonsil hockey continued along with plenty of mutual groping.  This lass really knows how to kiss. 

Breaking away, we sorted out the paperwork, had a quick discussion about what I wanted and then we just picked up where we left off.  Within a few minutes most of our clothes were off leaving Kinga in a skimpy black thong as she slid down to give me some really good OWO.  Sensual licking and sucking before taking pretty much my entire length into her mouth for some sloppy deep throat as she face fucked herself.

After several minutes of savouring this incredible feeling, I knew that I wouldn’t last much longer so pulled her up for some more DFK before I kissed my way down her body for RO.  Her pussy is clean shaven and neutral tasting and she responds extremely well to being eaten.  Kinga was very wet and more than happy for me to slide a couple of fingers inside her, as she became quite vocal and ground herself against my mouth before she clamped my head between her thighs and let out a long moan.

On with the mac and time for a variety of positions all of which she does very enthusiastically (I couldn’t resist spanking that gorgeous arse while in doggy which made her even more vocal) finishing with me whipping the condom off to cum in her mouth.

Time for a quick clean up before returning to the bed.  I was drained and despite Kinga’s best efforts with her mouth and tongue, with only a few minutes remaining, mini me was not going to recover in time for a second round.

We lay there chatting about various things for a while, got dressed had another kiss and cuddle before leaving slightly over the hour mark.
I got back to my car 1 hour and 15 minutes after I left it so no complaining about time.

The money bit.

I paid Kinga £120 for 60 minutes of her time.

In conclusion.

The Kinga I saw is one of the top 5 SPs I have met.  She provides a true GFE with DFK, OWO.  All done with genuine enthusiasm and no clock watching. She did tell me she was here for the next couple of weeks before returning to Germany but I’m not sure who you’ll get after that.

Would I see her again…. Hell yeah – If I knew it was going to be the same girl.

Offline MrScaramanga

This Kinga is like doctor who she regenerating into another women, cracking review may have call in to see this regeneration  :hi:

Offline Rimtastic

Spotted this profile myself yesterday.

Agree that Kingas profile has been up ages, but new pics appeared yesterday ish. I think they keep the name the same but substitiute new girls in as and when they arrive.

She looks cute

Offline _Thor_

After your review, I saw her today. Enjoyed my time...Will post my review soon.