Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MistressElla_RU- kensington  (Read 1614 times)

2 review(s) for bdsmandmassagebyElla (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lovemachine

Saw this girl recently. £150 1 hour,just a few minutes from high street kensington station.Nice period apartment and suitable flat. She is just like the photos but I found her more attractive in person. she has a sexy accent and was used alot of eye contact and talk throughout. Although she is a "domme in training" she was not dominant. included was some light kissing,hand job, 69 where she was totally fresh and has a tongue stud which was hard to tell if the BJ was better as it was covered,a short foot job and finished in doggy. Other more kinky services were received befitting her profile. I would certainly see again and would recomend if you were after more kinky services but also with FS. External Link/Members Only

Stevensmiles

Ella works at “Thelondonretreat” in Earls Court too.

You can book her there and pay £200 an hour so I’m guessing I would rather see her in her own private apartment.
But of course you would not be getting the dungeon atmosphere the Earls Court basement flat has to offer.

I guess it’s a take your pick decision.

Offline Waterhouse

Ella works at “Thelondonretreat” in Earls Court too.

You can book her there and pay £200 an hour so I’m guessing I would rather see her in her own private apartment.
But of course you would not be getting the dungeon atmosphere the Earls Court basement flat has to offer.

I guess it’s a take your pick decision.
I heard a couple of horror stories about TLR... related to hygiene and sounds  :scare:

Offline theoldmaggot

I heard a couple of horror stories about TLR... related to hygiene and sounds  :scare:

Can you elaborate any further?

Stevensmiles

Interesting comment. As has been asked. More info would be great.

The place had been going for years and I must admit I’ve been a number of times.......although not in the last five years I have to be honest.
Was clean and very well run then.

As for sounds.
Are you talking acoustics or those metal rods used in BDSM play  :D