Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 20th Jan  (Read 4898 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One proviso on this one. If the address is given as HA7 1DA, check exactly what services are on offer BEFORE you hand over the cash

James999

Looks like the one LL walked out on the other day https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22763.0 of course that profile's gone .   :mad:

Offline Steve2

Have sent LL a message asking the question

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Luke

That's unfortunate she does look very pretty,

Offline bestbefore

Gorgeous girl -
Too good to be true?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Gorgeous girl -
Too good to be true?

Yes, absolutely, no doubt in my mind.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Yes, absolutely, no doubt in my mind.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The jury is still out Jimbo waiting for LL to reply  but your usual " knowledge" has been noted

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

cutting_edge

I had a terrific evening with this hot blonde External Link/Members Only

Her place is few minutes walk from Stanmore tube. Clean and tidy. Good directions. Discrete and anonymous. Good parking. Felt safe.

Awesome body. Very Pretty. Dressed in something flimsy that did not stay on for long. Much prettier than those pictures. 
Warm and friendly, an absolute delight. Asked for GFE and certainly got it. Amazing.

Traffic was awful and a journey that according to Google maps should have taken 25 minutes took over an hour and a half. I phoned Izabel to apologize when I realised I was going to be late but she was very relaxed and understanding and told me not to worry. The traffic got worse and I almost gave up. I am so glad I didn't.

Izabel is very pretty and her body is spectacular. I could not tear my eyes away from it. She kisses passionately and is very tactile, and keeps up a nice line in erotic talk in her sexy Spanish accent. We dispensed with clothes very quickly and I started a slow and thorough exploration. Her neck and breasts are delightfully sensitive and she is very keen on reverse oral so we did a lot of that. She was vocal in her enthusiasm and supplemented my tongue with her pocket rocket which seemed to give her a very enjoyable time. Then it was my turn. Her oral is skilful and teasing and her fingers soft and gentle. Then on with the condom and she climbed on top to give me a fantastic view of her stunning breasts as she rode me expertly to a mind blowing orgasm.

She cleaned me up and we laid and kissed and chatted for a while, and then she turned me over and gave me a very soft and sexy massage. She is not a clock watcher and I felt under no pressure at any time.

Izabel provides a fun and sexy time and I can't wait to see her again. She is going back to Spain soon so if you want to enoy this bit of heaven you will have to be quick guys what a pussy!.

Offline filatino_jay

You mention oral before the condom, does that mean she does OWO?

Offline Steve2

How do you do it James?

Confirmed from LL that it is the same girl he saw in Notting Hill

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One proviso on this one. If the address is given as HA7 1DA, check exactly what services are on offer BEFORE you hand over the cash
She's just got a positive review from a first time poster.

london

Sorry but look funny review

I went to see her last night , b4 hand over the money asked her few question and got answers and walk out

First she is Romanian not Spanish  :diablo:
She said no kissing and want 20 extra for it and she pointed just few kissing not in all session
No OWO even for money

She is much older than her picture and I can say she is about 24 not 20

Thanks for ur first review and first post

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:21:16 am by london »

vt

Hmm...there's already some negative about the girl in the pics, link to these 2 threads...first poster OP was either very lucky, easily pleased or her pimp!!  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22867.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22763.0

vorian

New members and new reviews are always welcome, however in light of other members comments and how this review has been written.  Feels very suspect wonder what the email mail address is. Admin think this one is for you.

Offline Jimmyredcab

New members and new reviews are always welcome, however in light of other members comments and how this review has been written.  Feels very suspect wonder what the email mail address is. Admin think this one is for you.

I agree, highly suspect.

New member for 40 minutes before doing this review ------

TREAT REVIEW WITH EXTREME CAUTION

password02

cutting_edge

Sorry but look funny review

I went to see her last night , b4 hand over the money asked her few question and got answers and walk out

First she is Romanian not Spanish  :diablo:
She said no kissing and want 20 extra for it and she pointed just few kissing not in all session
No OWO even for money

She is much older than her picture and I can say she is about 24 not 20

Thanks for ur first review and first post

Funny review! at least better than your bullock talks. you went to see her last night and you remembered today when you see my review? and she told you she is Romanian ? perhaps you are a Spanish dude here! I should have metioned before she charged me extra for OWO and you're such a sad prick she didn't want to do owo even for extra!

vorian

Funny review! at least better than your bullock talks. you went to see her last night and you remembered today when you see my review? and she told you she is Romanian ? perhaps you are a Spanish dude here! I should have metioned before she charged me extra for OWO and you're such a sad prick she didn't want to do owo even for extra!

Well that resolves that then,  :thumbsup: admin.

Offline punk

vorian

fucking pimp scum. :dash:

To true, stupid thing is I don't think the profile is a total write off yet.  Not sure if anyone else has had the experience.

Offline punk

To true, stupid thing is I don't think the profile is a total write off yet.  Not sure if anyone else has had the experience.

personally for what its worth, what with the post code etc i would stay clear,each to his own.

vorian

personally for what its worth, what with the post code etc i would stay clear,each to his own.

Point taken,  good insider knowledge  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Point taken,  good insider knowledge  :thumbsup:

i just trust some of the guy's on here and some dodgy places come up time and time again, you end up developing a spider sense

LL

Gone again.  Sold on to the next pimp (God, I hope not).

Offline punk

Gone again.  Sold on to the next pimp (God, I hope not).

more likely got spotted on here and will create another AW profile.

Offline Steve2

I have been to 2 houses with the same postcode HA7 1 DA. Had a couple of good punts but the last one, the girl tried to charge extra for OWO so I nearly walked. It was actually a good punt in the end

LL

That ones gone now  :sarcastic:

But back AGAIN External Link/Members Only
Yep, same girl, new location, new pics, new profile (the third one that I've seen personally in the last 10 days).

James999

Yep, same girl, new location, new pics, new profile (the third one that I've seen personally in the last 10 days).

Isn't it Four,
The one you saw her under, the one Steve posted, the one London posted and now the one above  :thumbsdown:

LL

Isn't it Four,
The one you saw her under, the one Steve posted, the one London posted and now the one above  :thumbsdown:
Yes, you're right.