Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bibliophile Girl Next Door JenniBreene - London Tour  (Read 2630 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Lone-punter

AW Link External Link/Members Only

Bought 1 hour, paid £150

Services received: DFK, OWO, DT, Spanking (giving), Protected Sex (different positions)

Comms: Very professional, to the point, prompt and courteous. Started from AW messaging and switched to phone on the day of meet.

Venue: in-call in a one bed nice apartment in East London.

Meeting Jenni: Contacted her during one of her recent London tours. (She's based in Birmingham but regularly tours nationally and sometimes even internationally.) She replied back asking what I would like to do - any fantasies or fetishes.  I told her what I liked, which was pretty much vanilla except for spanking (giving) and rimming (receiving). Arrived at her address on the dot and texted her that I was outside. She took 5 minutes to respond and tell the door number. She opened the door wearing green midi dress and a broad smile. Closed the door, kissed and asked would I like to drink something. I said a glass of red wine would be nice but she giggled and apologised that in fact she did not have any alcoholic beverages with her at the moment.  :rolleyes: I smiled embarrassingly but did not ask her then why did you ask in the first place :( But it was not a big deal. After initial kissing and groping in the living room, we retired to the bedroom which was minimally furnished with a double bed, a table and a chair.

Jenni was the same person who is in her AW profile and gallery pictures, so no bait and switch. WYSIWYG. She had an aura of elegance in her overall persona - the way she walked, talked and carried herself. She had the looks of Keira Knightley with some more meat/curves on the right places.

After some more kissing and groping in the bedroom, Jenni asked me to help unzip her dress, which I did slowly while kissing along her shoulders and back. She reciprocated the favour by unbelting/unbuttoning my trouser and shirt. There she gave a very sloppy BJ and took me almost to the edge of explosion in her mouth. From there we jumped on the bed and had a steamy finish. It was so passionate that when I was regaining my breath after finishing it, Jenni asked me a couple of times that "are you okay?"  :lol:

There were few books including The Essex Serpent lying on her bedside. I asked her about the novel and some other books and found that she was a well-read person. A rarity in this business. She told that she had a large collection of books at her home in Birmingham and identified herself as a bibliophile. I had a quick shower and handed her the cash before exchanging goodbye kiss. She did not ask about the cash at any time during the meet, nor I felt at any point that she was clock-watching.

Verdict: Double positive. I really enjoyed my time with Jenni and will definitely see her again.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 03:50:09 am by Lone-punter »

Online Waterhouse

Thank you for your review, L-P; she Sounds like my type of lady judging by your feedback and her profile. Too bad she's based so far away from the London/Surrey region.  Certainly sounds as though you had a very good time. :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

In what way does she have Keira's looks?  She's at least 2 sizes larger and doesn't have the nose, jaw-line, cheekbones, lips.

Any DT?
Any rimming?
Any spanking?

Didn't go for CIM/Swallow because you're a one pop guy?

Offline Lone-punter

In what way does she have Keira's looks?  She's at least 2 sizes larger and doesn't have the nose, jaw-line, cheekbones, lips.

Any DT?
Any rimming?
Any spanking?

Didn't go for CIM/Swallow because you're a one pop guy?
I said looks like Keira 'with more meat'. Under the headline "Services Received" I have mentioned DT and Spanking, you might have skipped that part. Didn't get rimming though. Yes, I'm a one pop person in an hour's meet. I practice mindfulness so my focus mainly remains on foreplay fun and prolonging it as much as possible.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 12:30:22 pm by Lone-punter »

Offline Lone-punter

Thank you for your review, L-P; she Sounds like my type of lady judging by your feedback and her profile. Too bad she's based so far away from the London/Surrey region.  Certainly sounds as though you had a very good time. :thumbsup:
Thanks mate. She tours London quite frequently and you can check dates on her AW profile.

Online Waterhouse

I'm a one pop person in an hour's meet. I practice mindfulness so my focus mainly remains on foreplay fun and prolonging it as much as possible.

Snap!  (sans mindfulness, though)

Offline LLPunting

I said looks like Keira 'with more meat'. Under the headline "Services Received" I have mentioned DT and Spanking, you might have skipped that part. Didn't get rimming though. Yes, I'm a one pop person in an hour's meet. I practice mindfulness so my focus mainly remains on foreplay fun and prolonging it as much as possible.

"Meat" is usually attributed to a body not a face.  If you're saying she has a "meaty" face (the most recognisable aspect of Keira) then my question still stands, what is it that reminds you of her?

I asked about services as you neglected to mention it in the narrative where one would expect any highlights to appear.  Not that memorable then.
Like you I'm usually a one pop but if the girl's a good prospect for CIM/swallow then I can be tempted to save the finish for that. 

Offline Lone-punter

"Meat" is usually attributed to a body not a face.  If you're saying she has a "meaty" face (the most recognisable aspect of Keira) then my question still stands, what is it that reminds you of her?

I asked about services as you neglected to mention it in the narrative where one would expect any highlights to appear.  Not that memorable then.
Like you I'm usually a one pop but if the girl's a good prospect for CIM/swallow then I can be tempted to save the finish for that.
Your comment was "She's at least 2 sizes larger" while in my review i wrote "She had the looks of Keira Knightley with some more meat/curves on the right places." So, I am at loss to understand what point you are trying to make here.

And, looks and beauty are subjective things. Someone somewhere has found her looks identical to young Diana Rigg. That guy might have some infatuation with Diana like I have with Keira  :D With due respect, Keira is not an epitome of female beauty, yes she is an excellent actor. If finding Keira's look in her is something that's bothering you then I withdraw from the comparison but she is a pretty woman and provided good service.

P.S. I am bit of sapiophile so this might have some bearing on giving her double positive  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Your comment was "She's at least 2 sizes larger" while in my review i wrote "She had the looks of Keira Knightley with some more meat/curves on the right places." So, I am at loss to understand what point you are trying to make here.

And, looks and beauty are subjective things. Someone somewhere has found her looks identical to young Diana Rigg. That guy might have some infatuation with Diana like I have with Keira  :D With due respect, Keira is not an epitome of female beauty, yes she is an excellent actor. If finding Keira's look in her is something that's bothering you then I withdraw from the comparison but she is a pretty woman and provided good service.

P.S. I am bit of sapiophile so this might have some bearing on giving her double positive  :hi:

I was comparing photo evidence from her profile with my recollection of photos of Keira.

So was it more the personality or a plummy accent thing?
I never suggested Keira is any kind of beauty just that she is quite distinct in looks.  Young Diana Rigg was quite "soft" compared to her elder self and I can see where the other reviewer might say that by way of comparison.

Offline PatMacGroin

There's one thing I find quite confusing about her profile...

Rates are:

2 hrs: In-Call = £250, Out-Call = £300
3 hrs: In-Call = £300, Out-Call = £400

While her "Coquettish Cocktails" date rates which are a flirty tiple (1hr) before heading to the bedroom for 1 or 2 hours are the same as her 2 or 3 hr outcall rates. So she charges the same rates for an hour of drinks as she does for an hour of being fucked, actually it's cheaper to spend the first hour fucking if you will travel to her.

Seems like quite a strange pricing policy to me. She really would prefer to fuck us than talk to us.... ok maybe not that strange  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SO595

Didn't get rimming though.

I think that's the second review of hers where that hasn't been delivered despite being discussed.

Did you mention it during the booking?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lone-punter

I think that's the second review of hers where that hasn't been delivered despite being discussed.

Did you mention it during the booking?
Unfortunately, I didn't bring up rimming during the booking  :(