Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I have a type  (Read 1902 times)

Offline mmbot59

BBW, Brunette, dark eyes and massive tits

Never punted before and would like all of the above as well as CIM and anal

Any suggestions?

Offline falkirk 1975

Sounds like my type too lol
Not able to recommend exactly what you are looking for but can highly recommend the BIGGEST ones in Edinburgh
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Really nice and friendly girl - def a very sexy BBW with massive tits
Did not partake in CIM although on likes and anal not on likes  - just had a really great meet, plenty DFK and closest I have seen to your request
If you hear any others let me know
Good luck

Offline Tinpusher

Anyone know if Anya is still working? I can't find her profile any more on AW. I saw her a few times when she was working in Edinburgh and really enjoyed those incredible boobs.

Offline Clattypats

Anyone know if Anya is still working? I can't find her profile any more on AW. I saw her a few times when she was working in Edinburgh and really enjoyed those incredible boobs.
Why bump a 5 year old thread?... Can you not start your own :wacko: or is it becoming a habit of yours:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77653.msg2557047#msg2557047

Offline Poopster

What the fuck do you think?  Click on her profile and it goes... nowhere.  I'm pretty sure if the Polish super-sized BBW was still around and working, she's distinctive enough to spot in even a cursory search.

FWIW, I saw her a few times back then, BBWs aren't really something I'd seek out but she was worth the repeat visits.

Offline Tinpusher

I guess I just don't have the confidence to start a new thread. Sorry, point taken.