Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Putri8989 Glasgow  (Read 5943 times)

14 review(s) for Putri8989 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline J_H

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Chicks with dicks alert! This is a review of a TS.

And what a stunner too. Decided after my disappointment with (so-called) TS Aitana last week, to get back on the horse after falling off, so to speak.

Couldn't have made a better choice. I usually wait for either TS Erika, Tanja69, or Jazzmine to come round but they were all in different place so I decided to take the plunge (!) on Putri, whose profile I had been looking at for a while.

I have to say Putri was as good as, if not better than, any TS I had tried before. Comms were quick and friendly, location just east of city (lift in building). Flat was fine, nicely set up for a punt.

The girl was gorgeous (looks exactly like, possibly better than, the right hand picture in the profile) and very friendly, with good English - Malayan rather than Thai, but they're next door to each other so pretty much the same experience . Gorgeous firm tits and responsive nipples, a very peachy bum, great cock (biggest one I've seen on an Asian), and produces a nice load. For some reason Putri doesn't show any likes on her profile, so you need to ask.  But she does most things I went for the hour at £150, covered penetration, fingering, OWO both ways and CIM. As usual I blew too soon!

A really excellent TS punt, doesn't get much better than this. She's only here for a few more days, but she will be back again soon.

Offline Matrix

Offline J_H

I did say 'location just east of city', wasn't sure how specific to be.

Just off Gallowgate, Glasgow, quiet street, plenty of parking a £1 per hour. A few blocks away I think the parking is free.

Offline Matrix

I did say 'location just east of city', wasn't sure how specific to be.

Just off Gallowgate, Glasgow, quiet street, plenty of parking a £1 per hour. A few blocks away I think the parking is free.

So put Glasgow in the title then.  :thumbsup:

Offline auldie63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Chicks with dicks alert! This is a review of a TS.
Sorry to be pedantic but if it's got a dick it ain't no chick!  :scare: :scare: :hi:

Offline J_H

So put Glasgow in the title then.  :thumbsup:
Cheers! I don't think I can change it now, can I?

Offline J_H

Sorry to be pedantic but if it's got a dick it ain't no chick!  :scare: :scare: :hi:

That's one view of the world, but by no means the only one!

Offline J_H

I WAS able to change it.

Right, carry on.

Offline Matrix

I WAS able to change it.

Right, carry on.

Really?  :rolleyes:

Funny because it's me that changed it.

Offline J_H

Right, that's odd. When I went to post a reply I typed Glasgow into the title. When I looked later it was changed so I assumed that it was me.

Sorted now.

Offline jay100gee

I've seen her in London, she is the best by far. I havn't seen her since she's enlarged her tits, but by far the most feminine and charming ladyboy around!!

Online Davey Dykes

Seemingly so good you couldn't bother your arse to review.

Offline drjim

Offline J_H

Not one I've come across, if you pardon the pun.

Looks decent enough.

Offline Oscar13

G'd review J_H. :thumbsup: I must give Putri a go.:drinks:

Offline J_H

Well worth the effort.

I forgot to mention that when I phoned on Monday, she accommodated me at very short notice - I texted about 1115, and was there within an hour. No rush service.

James999

I've seen her in London, she is the best by far. I havn't seen her since she's enlarged her tits, but by far the most feminine and charming ladyboy around!!

Whats with the whinging to Admin, you sound like a 12 year old  :thumbsdown:

Offline jay100gee

Whats it got to do with you anyway, i'm entitled to comment without some dickhead making nonsense reply.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:25:46 pm by jay100gee »

Offline Matrix

Whats it got to do with you anyway!

Well it's just that you're making your whinging public.

Offline jay100gee

i never made it public, my comment was a positive one about TS Putri,

Anyway it's really not important, enjoy the rest of your day.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:38:50 pm by jay100gee »

Offline Matrix

He was referring to your ridiculous report to admin.

Surely that was clear?

Online Fuzzyduck

Admin has more important things to do than read your whining. Particularly since the comment you complained about was fair and IMO not aggressive. You boast about your time with Putri, but couldn't be bothered to review. Tsk.

Offline J_H

Putri is back in Glasgow if anyone fancies a walk on the wild side.

Met her last night but may not proper review. Still the best I've came across.

Offline FBman78

Putri is back in Glasgow if anyone fancies a walk on the wild side.

Met her last night but may not proper review. Still the best I've came across.

Only review if something has changed, eg service or attitude or comms result in different rating.