Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-busty Toya - Heathrow Hounslow London  (Read 1136 times)

Big D Grant

The good first. Shooting my load over her big boobs, CIM, DFK and doggy.

I was excited about seeing her and tried not to go with too much expectation. On arrival a hug, small talk and offered me drink etc. We got talking and I wish I hadn't enquired about how she started on adultwork. My hard on dropped when she said she didn't like sex but it was fun meeting people. You might be thinking I am deluded but even if so I don't want to know that. Has a penant for shoes, lingerie and holidays. Sounds like most women  :D

However when realising me look of displeasure she decided to cheer me up and tell me I looked like Brad Pitt. I didn't know he was mixed race. Then made out she made an exception compared to other darkie she met  :cry: I was double insulted. Considering she told me men over 50 are creepy, I suppose celebrities of any age are an exception as long as they are loaded.

It would have been a good punt if she just kept the acting going. Didn't reveal her ignorance and just did what I paid her to do.  For someone who says all money is the same, I don't expect her to think it is ok to discriminate.
She got my feedback removed and silences anyone that has outed her.

Not nice on the inside.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 01:17:35 pm by Big D Grant »

Offline Davey Dykes

Offline LLPunting

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I actually rate Toya's tits better than Busty Klara 32KK now.

busty-klara.co.uk

Big D Grant

I actually rate Toya's tits better than Busty Klara 32KK now.

busty-klara.co.uk

But not Toya's facial features. Average looking.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I've seen Toya twice already and I very nearly saw her today but for the fact that I was so tired! I will definitely see her again soon. She is a lovely woman!! She may not be to everyone's tastes. But her bubbly and warm personality along with one of the best pair of breasts I have seen and felt make her more attractive!

Big D Grant

I've seen Toya twice already and I very nearly saw her today but for the fact that I was so tired! I will definitely see her again soon. She is a lovely woman!! She may not be to everyone's tastes. But her bubbly and warm personality along with one of the best pair of breasts I have seen and felt make her more attractive!

Shame that you didn't as she was free, begged me to see her after she read my view and said it was a misunderstanding. I gave her 15 mins of my time and the biggest dose of cum down her throat. Despite all her insults says I'm one her favourites and she had many no shows that day so wasn't at her best. Fair enough. Not sure what you're doing wrong with these ladies, maybe try not to show so much desperation.