Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adrianna - Greenford - Gone downhill  (Read 2070 times)

4 review(s) for little.Amanda (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

I visited this one the other day, she was in Greenford. Good comms, all fine until I got in the room. She used to be based out of Edgware and I’ve seen her a couple of times previously. When I first saw her early 2017 she was a fresh faced beauty with a fantastic arse. She still has the same plump arse but the freshness has entirely gone and she was definitely on something. She gives the impression that she hates the job completely though is nice enough.

She does owo but no kissing anymore. Submissive as hell and will do most things. She has this vacant, fucked up expression on her face which gives off the “do whatever you want to me” vibe. Fucked her doggy for the entirety; have to stress how nice and soft her arse is...really bounces and recoils as you hit her from behind. On the negative she doesn’t shower much and there was a faint fishy pussy smell.

Overall, I’m not going to see her again and wouldn’t recommend as she’s gone downhill. I left the punt actually feeling sorry for her as she’s a pained girl. To clarify (as the profile swaps a lot) the girl I saw is the current occupier of the profile. Her name is Adrianna, she’s polish with a-cup tits, curly hair and a memorable arse.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:
Sounds an absolutely awful punt. No excuse for poor hygiene.
See that her feedback is hidden so a big red flag there now for others who might think about seeing her.

Offline king tarzan

I visited this one the other day, she was in Greenford. Good comms, all fine until I got in the room. She used to be based out of Edgware and I’ve seen her a couple of times previously. When I first saw her early 2017 she was a fresh faced beauty with a fantastic arse. She still has the same plump arse but the freshness has entirely gone and she was definitely on something. She gives the impression that she hates the job completely though is nice enough.

She does owo but no kissing anymore. Submissive as hell and will do most things. She has this vacant, fucked up expression on her face which gives off the “do whatever you want to me” vibe. Fucked her doggy for the entirety; have to stress how nice and soft her arse is...really bounces and recoils as you hit her from behind. On the negative she doesn’t shower much and there was a faint fishy pussy smell.

Overall, I’m not going to see her again and wouldn’t recommend as she’s gone downhill. I left the punt actually feeling sorry for her as she’s a pained girl. To clarify (as the profile swaps a lot) the girl I saw is the current occupier of the profile. Her name is Adrianna, she’s polish with a-cup tits, curly hair and a memorable arse.

You only reviewed her because of s shit punt.
If it had been great you would of kept her hidden and kept on enjoying yourself..

So poor little you had a shit experience with her this time and know want hurt her business..  :cry: :cry:

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

You only reviewed her because of s shit punt.
If it had been great you would of kept her hidden and kept on enjoying yourself..

So poor little you had a shit experience with her this time and know want hurt her business..  :cry: :cry:

Bit harsh, considering the OP has written 15 reviews in 9 months, with a mixture of positive, negative and neutral. One can't expect guys to write a review of every single punt. Not everyone has the time to be as prolific reviewers as you and I have been, KT.

Thanks for the warning, OP.

Offline king tarzan

Bit harsh, considering the OP has written 15 reviews in 9 months, with a mixture of positive, negative and neutral. One can't expect guys to write a review of every single punt. Not everyone has the time to be as prolific reviewers as you and I have been, KT.

Thanks for the warning, OP.

It doesn't take that long..
Let's be brutally honest..
Had it been great it would never of appeared on this forum from him.
My honest opinion..

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 09:28:21 pm by Sinz »

Offline Ron89

It doesn't take that long..
Let's be brutally honest..
Had it been great it would never of appeared on this forum from him.
My honest opinion..
You epitomise the direction this community is going in, hats off. Can’t seem to write a review without getting stick these days. And they wonder why so many lurk!

On topic, the hidden feedback has probably been there for ages. I’m pretty sure Adrianna has very recently taken this profile.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:48:14 am by Ron89 »

Offline king tarzan

You epitomise the direction this community is going in, hats off. Can’t seem to write a review without getting stick these days. And they wonder why so many lurk!

On topic, the hidden feedback has probably been there for ages. I’m pretty sure Adrianna has very recently taken this profile.

I am all for negative reviews based on experience..

Seeing a service provider getting good jolly up service and not reviewing until shit service is received then a REVENGE REVIEW does not wash with me..

Offline jabberwok

"Hats off"??.... Hasn't the man your doffing your cap at just proved your point?

Offline Ron89

I am all for negative reviews based on experience..

Seeing a service provider getting good jolly up service and not reviewing until shit service is received then a REVENGE REVIEW does not wash with me..
Then why would I ever write a positive review and provide positive comments in this one if I’m all out for revenge? The mind boggles

Offline Ron89

"Hats off"??.... Hasn't the man your doffing your cap at just proved your point?
Don’t understand your point...

Offline king tarzan

Then why would I ever write a positive review and provide positive comments in this one if I’m all out for revenge? The mind boggles

You had good fun kept that to yourself
Got a shit experience and that's the one you wanted to share

In my view it's a revenge review  :cry: :cry: because of the negative experience after good ones which you kept to yourself.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review OP, ignore the haters.

Offline Ron89

You had good fun kept that to yourself
Got a shit experience and that's the one you wanted to share

In my view it's a revenge review  :cry: :cry: because of the negative experience after good ones which you kept to yourself.
You’re not making any sense. I have written several positive reviews, if (as you’re suggesting) I only reveal my bad experiences I wouldn’t have any.

Granted, I did not review this girl when I had a positive experience...I sometimes forget or was simply too busy to remember to. Has nothing to do with what you’re alluding to.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:38:45 am by Ron89 »

Offline king tarzan

You’re not making any sense. I have written several positive reviews, if (as you’re suggesting) I only reveal my bad experiences I wouldn’t have any.

Granted, I did not review this girl when I had a positive experience...I sometimes forget or was simply too busy to remember to. Has nothing to do with what you’re alluding to.

You've stated you saw her a few times previously and good experiences.
So you very conveniently forgot a few times at least?

But remembered very coherently to review negative experience..
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 12:09:50 pm by king tarzan »

Offline Ron89

You've stated you saw her a few times previously and good experiences.
So you very conveniently forgot a few times at least?

But remembered very coherently to review negative experience..
Clearly we’re not all as committed to the cause as you are. Keep up the encouragement pal, it’ll ensure plenty continue to share their experiences  :rolleyes:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Don’t understand your point...

i think he missed your sarcasm. he seems to think you are congratulating KT

Offline LLPunting

Clearly we’re not all as committed to the cause as you are. Keep up the encouragement pal, it’ll ensure plenty continue to share their experiences  :rolleyes:

KT has a point, forgetting several good punts with the same SP is suspicious when your reviews of other SPs (whom you may never have seen more than once) have been recalled months later.

As a general point, what is the reason for not writing all your (brief) negatives very soon after the meetings?  You're letting other UKPers see SPs who are poor punts and wasting their time and money.  There's no argument about lack of time as your reviews only take 5 mins or less to write.

Offline Ron89

KT has a point, forgetting several good punts with the same SP is suspicious when your reviews of other SPs (whom you may never have seen more than once) have been recalled months later.

As a general point, what is the reason for not writing all your (brief) negatives very soon after the meetings?  You're letting other UKPers see SPs who are poor punts and wasting their time and money.  There's no argument about lack of time as your reviews only take 5 mins or less to write.
Should have known you’d pipe up soon enough. I haven’t got an explanation, I post a review as and when I remember to. As I have said, it’s not like I’m only posting negatives so his argument is moot.

Is there any specific reason you two attack contributors like this?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
All reviews are good for the site, particularly negatives, even if they are after some unreported positives.

Everyone on here reviews as they see fit. Your not forced to review on every encounter and jumping on someone who does review is poor form.

Do I review everytime? Yes if it’s a negative because they are the most important ones to help out others.

Positives I am pretty shit at reviewing, if they are very well reviewed or can’t really add anything to previous reviews.

Offline The Film Director

All reviews are good for the site, particularly negatives, even if they are after some unreported positives.

Everyone on here reviews as they see fit. Your not forced to review on every encounter and jumping on someone who does review is poor form.

Do I review everytime? Yes if it’s a negative because they are the most important ones to help out others.

Positives I am pretty shit at reviewing, if they are very well reviewed or can’t really add anything to previous reviews.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Should have known you’d pipe up soon enough. I haven’t got an explanation, I post a review as and when I remember to. As I have said, it’s not like I’m only posting negatives so his argument is moot.

Is there any specific reason you two attack contributors like this?

The "attack" is pointing out the pattern of behaviour.  She was good enough to go back to more than once yet forgettable enough that you didn't review when she was good.

The second question is trying to determine your reluctance to help the rest of us in a more timely fashion when it would be significantly more beneficial.

"Remembering" is a facile excuse as one could review on the way home or within the few days after when the memory is still playing through your mind.  You can anonymise a review enough that it wouldn't be easily attributable by changing order of events, being less florid and effusive about each service indulged, etc.

Offline Ron89

The "attack" is pointing out the pattern of behaviour.  She was good enough to go back to more than once yet forgettable enough that you didn't review when she was good.

The second question is trying to determine your reluctance to help the rest of us in a more timely fashion when it would be significantly more beneficial.

"Remembering" is a facile excuse as one could review on the way home or within the few days after when the memory is still playing through your mind.  You can anonymise a review enough that it wouldn't be easily attributable by changing order of events, being less florid and effusive about each service indulged, etc.
I’ve already gave my answer. As others have said, the site should be grateful for contributions, not accusing those who actually post helpful reviews. If you two are representative of the long serving posters then God help this site. I’m definitely going to think twice about posting anymore reviews; don’t need the headache. At least I didn’t get accused of being a WG this time.  :dash:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I’ve already gave my answer. As others have said, the site should be grateful for contributions, not accusing those who actually post helpful reviews. If you two are representative of the long serving posters then God help this site. I’m definitely going to think twice about posting anymore reviews; don’t need the headache. At least I didn’t get accused of being a WG this time.  :dash:

Don’t stop posting, if you don’t like something someone says, don’t respond just ignore it. It’s not worth getting a headache over.

I tend to respond back because I enjoy the banter, don’t take anything said on here to heart

My normal response would be don’t act like a child and throw your toys out of your pram, but I think your reviews however you want to do them are more use.

Offline king tarzan

I pointed out what I had to.
I have fully addressed my point of view.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I pointed out what I had to.
I have fully addressed my point of view.

Yes you are entitled to and the OP shouldn’t have taken it as a personal attack.

He should have just ignored your ranting like most people do  :lol:

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes you are entitled to and the OP shouldn’t have taken it as a personal attack.

He should have just ignored your ranting like most people do  :lol:

Indeed. Getting involved in a back-and-forth slanging match, whatever the rights or wrongs, does one no favours.

I'd already made the point and I think most punters would have sympathised with the OP over KT.

Offline LLPunting

You've been here more than a year and your bemoaning of the site's future is completely at odds with what has happened "despite" myself and KT and others being here and piping up when we see something questionable or worth seeking more info from.  The majority of new posters/reviewers here are man enough to take the jibes and give further info, sometimes they may clarify to the point where apologies are made, oftentimes more useful info is revealed and everyone is the wiser.

There are a few snowflakes who don't take criticism well and they huff and stomp around like children, crying and crashing and wailing about how unfairly they're being treated, all the while refusing to give up the extra info asked for. 

You may think this site needs God's help but if you count the increasing number of detailed, timely reviews posted in just the last few months by old and new, you will find that the rate is up, the coverage wider and the collaboration better.  Include the reviews that were challenged and subsequently elaborated and the benefit is improved a further decent percentage.

By all means go ponder whether you will continue to contribute but think on this very carefully, losing your few occasionally remembered reviews might be a pity to us but if you were to lose access to all the meatier reviews the rest of us have coughed up how much would your punting suffer?

You can go sulk in the corner of the sandpit, kicking the grains but there is still going to be an increasing number of better informed players enjoying the rough and tumble here in the middle of it all.

Offline Ron89

Meh, it’s not a case of sulking at all, my life would be pretty sad if I let a bunch of strangers from the internet affect my mood. If I get more stick than appreciation when I review, why would I bother? It’s human nature to have such thoughts and has nothing to do with how ‘man enough’ you are. If you (wrongly) take this review in isolation then I can see why you might think it’s an overreaction.

Your latter paragraphs concern me. I read that as a threat of being banned for deciding not to review any longer. Obviously, I can still not post and have access so please clarify.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Meh, it’s not a case of sulking at all, my life would be pretty sad if I let a bunch of strangers from the internet affect my mood. If I get more stick than appreciation when I review, why would I bother? It’s human nature to have such thoughts and has nothing to do with how ‘man enough’ you are. If you (wrongly) take this review in isolation then I can see why you might think it’s an overreaction.

Your latter paragraphs concern me. I read that as a threat of being banned for deciding not to review any longer. Obviously, I can still not post and have access so please clarify.

nah  cant see a scenario where that happens even if you post on here..there are people with like 10,000 posts and 10 reviews

you can still post i would imagine and you can review when you want...no one if forcing you to do anything. it would be pretty hypocritical to think that everyone here reviews every single punt they have had

KT had a point but maybe jumped to the wrong conclusion...you saw a girl several times and didnt share , that part IMO is kinda fine..its your business and your time and reviewing isnt going to take up your life you know....but the second it went bad you kind of made out that she was shit now and not worth the bother...i guess you could say that you are warning us but she could have just had a bad day....and if people had posted her positives in the past versus the one neg maybe we would be like "yeah she has a neg but look at all these positives. might be just a bad day" .

all in all i personally dont think any major violation has happened. you got a bad service , you think she will be giving out bad services from now on...you let us know...and i for one am thankful for the heads up, ...not that i would see her anyway

personally i think people should still see her, it might be she had a bad day or she just doesnt see you as a favourable client anymore

Offline LLPunting

nah  cant see a scenario where that happens even if you post on here..there are people with like 10,000 posts and 10 reviews

you can still post i would imagine and you can review when you want...no one if forcing you to do anything. it would be pretty hypocritical to think that everyone here reviews every single punt they have had

KT had a point but maybe jumped to the wrong conclusion...you saw a girl several times and didnt share , that part IMO is kinda fine..its your business and your time and reviewing isnt going to take up your life you know....but the second it went bad you kind of made out that she was shit now and not worth the bother...i guess you could say that you are warning us but she could have just had a bad day....and if people had posted her positives in the past versus the one neg maybe we would be like "yeah she has a neg but look at all these positives. might be just a bad day" .

all in all i personally dont think any major violation has happened. you got a bad service , you think she will be giving out bad services from now on...you let us know...and i for one am thankful for the heads up, ...not that i would see her anyway

personally i think people should still see her, it might be she had a bad day or she just doesnt see you as a favourable client anymore

+1

Offline LLPunting

You really are a sensitive snowflake seeing conspiracy and persecution at every turn.
My latter point was if you choose to withdraw from this community, and if you don't post you eventually lose some access.  If you were only to post occasionally to keep your privileges then that behaviour may mark you out as a leech/lurker and that could get you booted by Admin.
The more useful your contribution the more goodwill you earn, less useful gets less goodwill, useless gets a slating.  What would you rather if trying to maximise your punting returns?

Offline Ron89

You really are a sensitive snowflake seeing conspiracy and persecution at every turn.
My latter point was if you choose to withdraw from this community, and if you don't post you eventually lose some access.  If you were only to post occasionally to keep your privileges then that behaviour may mark you out as a leech/lurker and that could get you booted by Admin.
The more useful your contribution the more goodwill you earn, less useful gets less goodwill, useless gets a slating.  What would you rather if trying to maximise your punting returns?
Thanks for the clarification. It’s been a pleasure as always

Offline PatMacGroin

Hello Ron89, at the risk of being accused of picking on you again, any chance you can actually give some useful information with this review?

- Some identifiable description like height/build/hair colour/eye colour/breast size? Maybe estimate her age, was it the 19yo stated on the profile? A possible B&S? Her profile doesn't give much to go on with one oddly angled photo with the head cut off.

- Looks like this profile does the rounds a bit. The last two reviews against this profile ID (External Link/Members Only) give different profile names of xxxMatureMaya and xxxVeronica. Plus their descriptions also sound like different women too, one over 40, one in her 20's. Maybe you could list her phone number as a way of identifying her? As she doesn't leave it posted on her profile.

- Saying that, how did you know you were seeing the same girl again? The one you first saw back in early 2017? This profile was only created later that year, 19/11/2017. If you could link this review to that original profile ID that would probably be pretty helpful.

I hate to make you feel like you're being interogated. It's my Inspector Clouseau alter ego. It just can't help itself. He can't agree that all reviews are useful, without the slightest shred of detail the review could be about anyone, which does make it pretty much useless.

The current info displayed on that profile. In case you need reminding:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:32:50 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline PatMacGroin

Just noticed this profile looks like it might have gone through another swap. New name, possibly new girl, hard to tell from the photo's although these new ones include some more identifiable features.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone know if this is the same WG seen under the name Adrianna (or any previous alias)? In case they go creating a new profile to catch people out with.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 09:38:49 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline Ron89

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Anyone know if this is the same WG seen under the name Adrianna (or any previous alias)? In case they go creating a new profile to catch people out with.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

The WG in those pictures had a previous profile before. I recall seeing it all the way back in 2014/2015. She was based around Ealing.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 09:55:38 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Ron89

I’m 80% sure that this is Adrianna’s new profile. Looks a lot like her and has the same proportions. To reiterate, she’s a pretty girl with a great rear, but poor hygiene and may have been on something when I last saw her.

Offline dubhcarr

The WG in those pictures had a previous profile before. I recall seeing it all the way back in 2014/2015. She was based around Ealing.

this girl used to be called Tina20 hanger lane then Edgware...…..then Claudia20 Reading and Basingstoke

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130119.0

she had gone off the boil when I last saw her last august...…..not returned...... :hi: