Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Wu - Soho Thai  (Read 1510 times)

14 review(s) for NaNa Wu (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

Comms: fast and efficient, no problem organising a same day booking.
Price: £80 1hour, GVFM
Location: crap basement flat in Soho but she may have moved since this punt. There's a good sized shower room, but no proper bed in the main room, its just a massage table in a dark and depressing room with CCTV monitors on one side.
Looks: No complaints on the looks front, better looking than I expected sine the gallery doesn't show any face pics of herself. Sofia is quite short, slim thai lady in her late 30s or 40s. Good sized breasts. Good hygiene too, fresh clean pussy and no bad breath.
Service: She does this annoying thing where they give you a fake address across the street from the real place, then tell you the real place. However once in I was impressed by Sofias sexually flirty attitude, bending over grinding her ass on my crotch even before I showered. I had an oil massage for some time, then she turned me over rubbed her tits all over my cock and soon enough she slid my cock into her pussy and we went cowgirl. As it's a massage table there isn't much room to manoeuvre, so did mish then bent her over the table fucked her doggy like an animal. We went back to cowgirl and she finished me off. Good english and conversation afterwards.

Overall great punt, good attitude and good price, especially for the price I would definitely go back.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.  :drinks:

As you neglected to say, was this bareback?

Offline markfin

Why not read her AW Profile!!

Q. Do you do bareback?   A. Absolutely NOT !!! Please do not even ask ! I value my health too much.

Offline LLPunting

Why not read her AW Profile!!

Q. Do you do bareback?   A. Absolutely NOT !!! Please do not even ask ! I value my health too much.

Oh snowflake, bless.