Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_22 and Lucy_20 duo - Lisson Grove NW8  (Read 1083 times)

18 review(s) for Anna_22 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
6 review(s) for Lucy_20 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Muzmuz

External Link/Members Only

Anna and Lucy work out of the same flat so I thought I would try them both in a threesome.

Cost
£140 for half hour

Comms
No problems with the booking. All comms were by text through Anna.

The in call location is on a council estate in Lisson Grove about 10 minutes walk from Marylebone station. I was pleasantly surprised at the modern decor and cleanliness inside.

The Girls
I thought Anna was quite attractive. I’d say she’s about 25 years old. She was wearing heavy make up but she looked good. Her body is voluptuous with a big curvy arse and magnificent large natural breasts. She’s about 5ft 6 and although she’s a big girl I thought she carried her weight well.

Lucy is a little bit shorter and much much thinner. She has small perky boobs, a tiny waist and a nice arse. Age wise I’d say early twenties with youthful good looks but she has a squint which unfortunately marks her down in my estimation.

The punt
Was greeted at the door by Anna and led to the bedroom where Lucy was waiting on the bed.
Both ladies were dressed in lacy lingerie and heels. After agreeing services and paying the fee I was asked to shower.

The atmosphere seemed quite cold and distant so I tried some small talk to break the ice but got very little back from either of them, just forced smiles and monosyllabic replies.

I started off with some kissing but neither seemed keen. Then both girls took turns giving me a blowjob which was with a condom. Although there was some loss of sensation it was still very enjoyable watching them take turns to suck me off. Anna was the senior partner to Lucy so took more of the lead.

Time to fuck and I chose Lucy first. She was a bit passive and mechanical but I enjoyed fucking her skinny little body. First in missionary, then doggie which gave me a great view of her tiny waist and lovely arse.

I wanted to fuck Anna as well, so after a change of condom I had a go on Anna’s lovely curvy body. She also acted like a starfish but her large natural boobs jiggling about underneath me was incredibly arousing so it wasn’t long before I filled the bag.

After cleaning me up I tried some more conversation with the girls but to no avail. They just weren’t interested. I got dressed and left roughly on time.

Summary
This was a disappointing punt because I was hoping for a passionate encounter with two sexy Latin ladies. What I got instead was a very cold encounter with a couple of ice maidens.

Although I found them attractive I cannot recommend due to the lacklustre service.