Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: KAMILLA SEX NORWOOD  (Read 2340 times)

6 review(s) for KAMILLA SEX (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cabellacabella

Before I start, I read reviews on Kamilla and my impression was quite neutral before the meet. I contacted Kamilla this morning and arranged to meet with her for 3pm. Slightly gutted at the time as I wanted to watch the Man City vs Southampton match, which ended 6-1 lol... however, if I had not had such a good time I’d have been majorly pissed.

She was running slightly late of schedule (10 mins) which I have no issue with.. I mean... I’m late for work myself. It happens. She opened the door with her nurse outfit and lets just say..  I was ready to dive in on sight. We went upstairs to her room and we started to have a conversation.. general things, including life, struggles etc. I like this type of thing because it eases both of us. She then took her bra off and I knew... it’s time to get busy. She has a sensual and delicate touch and soft lips.

The service was £70 for 30 mins. She is very hygienic, she used wipes before and after. There was no reverse oral, although I didn’t request this. She is a great French kisser.

She definitely looks really good for her age. Her English is ok, but knowing many women from Brazil, it was quite easy for me to relate.

Positions, doggy at the start then missionary. I really didn’t want to explode early (15 mins in), but when you gotta explode, you gotta explode lol

All in all, she was great company and the sex was good. She even gave me food to take away which I am just about to tuck in.

I will definitely be seeing her again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:28:38 pm by Cabellacabella »

Offline peter purves

Before I start, I read reviews on Kamilla and my impression was quite neutral before the meet. I contacted Kamilla this morning and arranged to meet with her for 3pm. Slightly gutted at the time as I wanted to watch the Man City vs Southampton match, which ended 6-1 lol... however, if I had not had such a good time I’d have been majorly pissed.

A man after my own heart  :P  :hi:

Out of interest what dress size is she?

Cheers!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cabellacabella

A man after my own heart  :P  :hi:

Out of interest what dress size is she?

Cheers!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Haha. I would say she’s a 12. 14 would be pushing it.

Offline peter purves

Haha. I would say she’s a 12. 14 would be pushing it.

Cheers!!

Is she a bubble butt thread contender by any chance?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cabellacabella

Cheers!!

Is she a bubble butt thread contender by any chance?

Nice firm ass but wouldn't say it's a bubble butt contender.