Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla cutie - Stirling  (Read 1101 times)

Looking_for_fun26

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, so please bear with me

Made a short notice booking with Carla today at her Stirling location
Overall was very pleased with the booking, simple communications, she prefers you to call rather than txt, given post code, called when was in street and given door number and simple directions to find it

Carla answered door, and looked better than her pics, very pretty face and slim figure
Very friendly service , in a discreet and safe house
Sorted out paperwork and straight into a fantastic 69, it was OW but I’m fine with that , was still very pleasurable
Then I got Carla on top, which felt great, unfortunately I never last long , so it was all over very quickly

But overall a very friendly lady, felt very at ease , a pleasure to visit and simple to arrange
Would happily see her again

Apologies if I’ve missed anything out

Offline Clattypats

Offline fedor

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, so please bear with me

Made a short notice booking with Carla today at her Stirling location
Overall was very pleased with the booking, simple communications, she prefers you to call rather than txt, given post code, called when was in street and given door number and simple directions to find it

Carla answered door, and looked better than her pics, very pretty face and slim figure
Very friendly service , in a discreet and safe house
Sorted out paperwork and straight into a fantastic 69, it was OW but I’m fine with that , was still very pleasurable
Then I got Carla on top, which felt great, unfortunately I never last long , so it was all over very quickly

But overall a very friendly lady, felt very at ease , a pleasure to visit and simple to arrange
Would happily see her again

Apologies if I’ve missed anything out

How long did you book for and for how much?

Strange rates... 60 1/2hr and 130 for the hour. I will have 2 1/2hrs please.  :lol:

Offline Dukey

How long did you book for and for how much?

Strange rates... 60 1/2hr and 130 for the hour. I will have 2 1/2hrs please.  :lol:

Great. Thanks for pointing that out.
Watch the half hour rates going  up shortly.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

in her pictures lots of birth-stretch marks and her legs have lots of bruises, why is that?

Offline Dukey

in her pictures lots of birth-stretch marks and her legs have lots of bruises, why is that?

I think her pictures look good. You could probably feel confident that they are real and not photoshopped.  Bruises may be because she likes it a bit rough. Stretch marks maybe a baby or lost her puppy fat. I'm very tempted. 

Looking_for_fun26

Oh sorry forgot to add that, was 30 minutes for £60

Offline Poopster

What a load of fucking horseshit. 

Read the review and read her AW profile.  The writer has the same stupid habit of never really knowing whether to put a space before or after a comma.  This "review" is a direct response to my negative about her, it's from the girl or her pimp.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline Dukey

Read the review and read her AW profile.  The writer has the same stupid habit of never really knowing whether to put a space before or after a comma.  This "review" is a direct response to my negative about her, it's from the girl or her pimp.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

See what you mean Poopster.
Yours was a neutral . But a no bad neutral. Thats why I was still interested. This cunt has spoiled that. No need.

Looking_for_fun26

Dunno what you’r on about pal, I had a booking with her, and was pleased with her... this is exactly why I haven’t done reviews before , always somebody has a go about it

Offline Dukey

Dunno what you’r on about pal, I had a booking with her, and was pleased with her... this is exactly why I haven’t done reviews before , always somebody has a go about it
Looking at it I call bullshit too.
So why choose to post a review now?
New girl first review. Zip back up.

Looking_for_fun26

Looking at it I call bullshit too.
So why choose to post a review now?
New girl first review. Zip back up.

Thanks for proving my point ya bunch of nobs

Looking_for_fun26

You bunch moan about folk leeching and not leaving reviews, then when one is left, and it doesn’t suit you, you shoot the person down, so basically we can’t leave our honest reviews, we must conform to what you tell us, bloody last review I’m doing , that’s precisly why I didn’t want to review any one else before this, Cos I knew somebody would call bullshit, or claim I’m her pimp ( I fucking wish mate)

Offline Dukey

You bunch moan about folk leeching and not leaving reviews, then when one is left, and it doesn’t suit you, you shoot the person down, so basically we can’t leave our honest reviews, we must conform to what you tell us, bloody last review I’m doing , that’s precisly why I didn’t want to review any one else before this, Cos I knew somebody would call bullshit, or claim I’m her pimp ( I fucking wish mate)
Your review was called into question because of your writing style which matches the WGs profile. You're a bullshitter  Take your reviews and stick them up you arse.

Offline Poopster

Well we'll see what admin's decision is.  My opinion is worth about as much as this review, so if your account is still active by midday tomorrow then I'm sure we can be jolly good friends.

Looking_for_fun26

Indeed, let’s hope so lol
I was only trying to give back to the community , I’ve been on a few punts over the year, and none warrantied a review, as most who I’ve seen have been reviewed many times , I felt today’s was worth a good review as it was my most positive one all year, nothing more, nothing less
If I offended anyone then I’m sorry, not my intention

Looking_for_fun26

Your review was called into question because of your writing style which matches the WGs profile. You're a bullshitter  Take your reviews and stick them up you arse.

My writing style is crap pal, I’m no J K Rowling, another reason I don’t tend to review

I don’t know if you can post pics here, or even if it is allowed, but I can easily prove I’m a punter by screen shotting my call log And messages to said girl if that would calm this situation?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:05:58 am by Looking_for_fun26 »

Offline Dukey

My writing style is crap pal, I’m no J K Rowling, another reason I don’t tend to review

I don’t know if you can post pics here, or even if it is allowed, but I can easily prove I’m a punter by screen shotting my call log And messages to said girl if that would calm this situation?
Im keen on this girl but you cant blame someone from trusting a seasoned member before someone who has never reviewed. I would love to believe your review.

Offline Poopster

As I said, my opinion is worthless.  Admin, on the other hand...

Bye then.