Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xenia - Coventry  (Read 9543 times)

MrBilbo

Direct Site - External Link/Members Only
Adultwork - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Venue – Incall - Her house, modern semi in Nuneaton, easy to find, 5 minutes of J3 M6. Modern decoration, relatively clean (only minor negative, it could be cleaner).

The Communication – Excellent - Messaged her through her site direct, exchanged messages discussed the session. Called to confirm on the day. Initially I booked for an hour, but changed it to 90 mins on the day. All smooth and easy. *Note* the best thing about calling Xenia, is her voice... she has a very sexy Russian accent, it's like syrup in you ear.

The Lady – Was greated by her at the door, she was wearing what I'd asked for, lingerie and heels and from that moment, could not take my eyes off her. She isn't hot, she's a god damn 800°c fox. She has massive tits (natural), killer legs (the kind that really don't quit), tight ass that's curvy and beyond seductiive. Face-wise, clearly eastern european (high cheek bones), very pretty (older than in some of her pics, but her current AW profile pics IS accurate), make no mistake, Xenia is fit. VERY FIT. Also - beyond accommodating and an amazing hostess, continued to offer drinks, food all the way thru. Xenia has had kids and she does have a slight scar on her lower right side, but with everything else, you won't notice it and if you do, it wont be for long.

The Meeting – Got to her house, called her to confirm and to ask if I was okay to park on the drive, all was gravy so I made my way. She answered the door in stockings, stiletto's and a stringy camisole (She's wearing it in her AW gallery). We went through to the front room, where we sat and chatted. She asked if I minded she smoked, I didnt and she offered me drinks. I said no to alcohol as I was driving but she asked if I minded if she had a glass of wine, again I didn't mind. We sat and chatted for some time while we both relaxed, Xenia likes to have a smoke and drink... but its so sensual to watch her do it.. the entire time I was just sat there nursing a semi. After about 30 mins of talking, I realised time was getting away from me.. (Think we've all met a girl who likes to talk on your time).. I asked her if we were good to start.. and she said...

Xenia "Are you busy this afternoon? Got someplace to be?"
Me "No, I'm at a loose end really"
Xenia "Well then, don't worry, you've got me all afternoon... We're good til 5".

Started at 1pm, paid for 90, she gave me 4 hours. Yes. Exactly. Clockwatcher... don't think she knows the meaning of the word.

From there, we went upstairs and she lay on the bed, I got next to her and it all started... some light kissing that went to heavy full on frenching, from there it was basically some full on passionate sex. OWO both ways, lubed up tit wank, sex in any position you want, rimming both ways, prostate massge, everything. The entire thing went on for pretty much 3+ hours, we took regular breaks for refreshment (must have drank 6 redbulls) and I needed it, sex with Xenia is like fucking wildcat, she just goes for it, completely. Finally at the end, I was aching and desperate for release, so opted for a prostate massage whilst I wanked and she tongued my bell end, finally exploding in her face/mouth/lips.

After it was done, she offered me a bath (wish I'd have accepted as she prolly would have got in to), but opted for the shower. Freshened up, I said my goodbyes (even then, she made me take some chocolates with me, she really is a great hostess).

The Verdict – I can't recommend Xenia enough, I really can't. It's only the fact that her working hours are so restrictive (especially with my work) that I haven't seen her again already. I rarely see the same girl more than once, but with Xenia, I would definitely see her regularly if I could. Like I said in a previous review, her and Miss Park Lane are tied 1st place in my best punts yet, and again, like MPL - Will see again.

-MrBilbo-

Offline War_Hawk

Wow, great review and she sounds amazing Bilbo, very tempting and shes definitely on the list for me now. I rarely go for girls that are far out but she sounds like shes well worth the travel so I might decide to see her pretty soon :dance:. Your review was very detailed and helpful, Thanks mate  :thumbsup:   
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:44:52 pm by War_Hawk »

willbred

Yeh, great review, thanks. I have had several very enjoyable sessions with mature ladies in the Nuneaton area. I would have put Xenia slightly above my budget and a bit "off the wall" previously, however your report dispels that. Ticka all my boxes - think I'll be saving for a visit.

Roland D Hay

I'd be careful guys, Miss Xenia has been around for quite some time so I would be concerned about her apparent lack of feedback. The author of this report has now been banned and was possibly not as objective or impartial as be might have initially appeared.

Offline Steve2

I have met Xenia several times socially and always good fun. Not sure why the OP was banned but I am sure Admin or Nik had a good reason

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have met Xenia several times socially and always good fun. Not sure why the OP was banned but I am sure Admin or Nik had a good reason

Ditto .... I have not seen her as our paths never met, she always had a narrow incall window. However I have known her since 2005 and have spoken to her on numerous occassions.

Offline rudolph hucker

I'd be careful guys, Miss Xenia has been around for quite some time so I would be concerned about her apparent lack of feedback. The author of this report has now been banned and was possibly not as objective or impartial as be might have initially appeared.

I thought £90 p/hour was stretching it a bit when she states £150 p/hr on her profile, and to allow the punter an all afternoon stay of execution..........??.....yeah, right. :scare:

Roland D Hay

Ditto .... I have not seen her as our paths never met, she always had a narrow incall window. However I have known her since 2005 and have spoken to her on numerous occassions.

In what capacity CT? Not another WG pestering you for nookie?  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
In what capacity CT? Not another WG pestering you for nookie?  :unknown:

She regularly posted on PNet (still does), so we exchanged some PMs and then chatted to her on numerous occasions (I helped a friend of hers). No, she never touted herself or her friend..

Offline ampersand

I thought £90 p/hour was stretching it a bit when she states £150 p/hr on her profile, and to allow the punter an all afternoon stay of execution..........??.....yeah, right. :scare:
To be fair, he said he paid for90, not that he paid 90.  I think he means that he paid for 90 minutes.

Roland D Hay

To be fair, he said he paid for90, not that he paid 90.  I think he means that he paid for 90 minutes.

Yes, that's how I read it but I still think his reviews are fake.

Offline norfolk tiger

I'm heading her way next week and had planned to give her a try based on the review. As the op has been banned is guess I will look elsewhere. Same old story if it looks to good to be true it normally is  :dash:

Roland D Hay

I'm heading her way next week and had planned to give her a try based on the review. As the op has been banned is guess I will look elsewhere. Same old story if it looks to good to be true it normally is  :dash:

It's fair to say evidence is inconclusive but I can see the attraction, fancy taking one for the team?

Offline norfolk tiger

It's fair to say evidence is inconclusive but I can see the attraction, fancy taking one for the team?

As long as you sponsor me no problem  :D

Offline spz1234

Shes been on my list for a while but £150 for an hour is a little above what I'm comfortable with.

Offline berksboy

OP Started at 1pm, paid for 90, she gave me 4 hours.

Yep and last night i was with Kylie  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Roland D Hay

As long as you sponsor me no problem  :D

Consider yourself sponsored, now crack on!  :drinks:

Timo

Regardless of the validity of this review l have got to say that Xenia looks fantastic. If l had the time and more so the money l would be straight in there!

Offline Madone1

So she gave him about 300 pounds worth of her time for free yeah right sounds like BS too me.

Offline War_Hawk

Yes, that's how I read it but I still think his reviews are fake.
Now that I think about it he posted a few reviews in like a day or two, and they do sound too good to be true especially the part where he paid for 90min and she let him stay for the whole day.

But I still think Xenia might be a good punt. I might see her sometime down the line but not anytime soon.   

Roland D Hay

Now that I think about it he posted a few reviews in like a day or two, and they do sound too good to be true especially the part where he paid for 90min and she let him stay for the whole day.

But I still think Xenia might be a good punt. I might see her sometime down the line but not anytime soon.

Yes, I'd feel cheated now if she gave anything less than 3 hours for a one hour booking so she's on a hiding to nothing.

Offline Corus Boy

I met Xenia many years ago, probably 2004 or earlier.

My appointment went almost exactly like the OP's report and I can believe it is genuine.

Xenia does like a drink and arriving with a bottle is a quick way to get her onside :)

Like the review I was encouraged to stay on for the evening.

Offline norfolk tiger

I met Xenia many years ago, probably 2004 or earlier.

My appointment went almost exactly like the OP's report and I can believe it is genuine.

Xenia does like a drink and arriving with a bottle is a quick way to get her onside :)

Like the review I was encouraged to stay on for the evening.

Sounds encouraging I'm off to the off licence  :D

Roland D Hay

Roland D Hay

Sounds encouraging I'm off to the off licence  :D

And if you also take 20 Pall Mall she'll let you stay for the week and do your washing.

Xenia

Looks like a few things need to be clear up. I’ve met Mr.Bilbo on Wednesday the 18th of December at 1.30pm. (not at 1pm, I’ve just re-read ours emails).  He must have left at 4.45pm at the very latest. Its absolutely impossible it can be later then that.  My house need to be “client free” by this time and not a minute later, but on Wednesdays only. On all other weekdays, its even earlier : at 3.35pm. If I could accept incalls until later time, I would not advertise such a limited incall hours.
So really appointment overrun a little more then one and a half hour, which is not uncommon.   I did asked him, if he was pushed for time. When he said that he did not, we were happy to relax with extra social time, and why not: he was a pleasant guy to communicate with. Of course after about one hour initial chat, it will be only fair to allow one and half hour of action, he paid for. (with other brakes in between for the wine and siggy for me and numerous Red Bulls for Mr. Bilbao, as he need it, lol).

Ok, Mr. Bilbo did exaggerated a bit, and applied some poetic licence, but its not exactly uncommon in reviews. ;-)

Regarding Corus Boy post. Back in 2004 I could take incalls right later in the evening, but since then my circumstances changed.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:21:33 pm by Xenia »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Xenia, Welcome to UKP. I know some members won't be pleased about this, but then it's their loss!!

Good to see you on here. Hope you're keeping well.

Thanks for the confirmation/clarification that the appt did take place (although I suspect Mr Bilbo's ban may still remain).

Xenia

Xenia, Welcome to UKP. I know some members won't be pleased about this, but then it's their loss!!

Good to see you on here. Hope you're keeping well.

Thanks for the confirmation/clarification that the appt did take place (although I suspect Mr Bilbo's ban may still remain).

Well, I am sure I will be banned any minute now.

If I only had some psychic powers and crystal ball, and knew that Mr.Bilbo going to post a review on this site, I never would see him in the first place.

I do feel sorry for a guy. He spent time to write other reviews for a benifit of the punters on this site, but his only "mistake" was to defend WG which was going against so called "ethos" of this forum.

Hope you keeping well too. :-)

dilettante

Excellent review of Mr Bilbao, Xenia - it's rare we get treated to one of those! ;)

Timo

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:12:23 pm by Timo »

Roland D Hay

Wow, isn't this thread just turning into a series of remarkable coincidences.  :music:

OldAdmin

I do feel sorry for a guy. He spent time to write other reviews for a benifit of the punters on this site, but his only "mistake" was to defend WG which was going against so called "ethos" of this forum.

The whore-hag white knight who puts the interests of prossies before that of punters would would do well on trash site like Pro$$ieNet where you can be found, usually posting late at night with a bottle of vodka.

BTW remember this post of yours from 2011 about this site:

When this board was established, I said that by May-June contributions will decrease to 6-7 posts a day. Looks like its going that way. :-). Give it another month or two, and even most active knobs there will fed up to animate it.

Yesterday posts: 849

UKP is now the #1 punting forum in the UK. As confirmed by the daily number of posts, pageviews, topics and visitor stats. Even Alexa.com now says UKP gets more traffic than the whole of %%% (who seem to barely be able to exceed more than 200 posts per day).

Yet another accurate prediction from Xenia :sarcastic:

Offline mattylondon

The whore-hag white knight who puts the interests of prossies before that of punters would would do well on trash site like Pro$$ieNet where you can be found, usually posting late at night with a bottle of vodka.

I think she enjoys sharing a bottle or two with her fellow Russian, 'Finnish Inna'. Both specialize in incoherent and rambling posts. No doubt punters need to leave by late afternoon, so as to not encroach on her drinking time!  :D

Offline Steve2

OldAdmin

She signed up here many years ago pretending to be a punter, posted about face-fucking SPs by force and other dodgy crap.

She did so because she's a cunt who wanted to then go over on prossienet and say "oh look at what they post on UKP they are so nasty", but she wasn't as smart as she thought she was and got caught out.

Roland D Hay

Profile now gone, another good sign to me that very little of the positive reports on this thread were genuine.

Offline Corus Boy

Profile now gone, another good sign to me that very little of the positive reports on this thread were genuine.

I cannot and will not try to convince you that I had a great time with Xenia, but I need to state that my comments are genuine and if she did another special offer as she did back then, and I was in her area I would visit her again.

Roland D Hay

I cannot and will not try to convince you that I had a great time with Xenia, but I need to state that my comments are genuine and if she did another special offer as she did back then, and I was in her area I would visit her again.

Don't doubt it CB but a lot can change in 9 years. The years are generally not very kind to WG's both in terms of physical appearance and attitude.