Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Wu, Soho - perky show  (Read 5555 times)

14 review(s) for NaNa Wu (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline samtor

I went to see Sophia Wu (who seems to go by some other names, in fact I asked her her name and she said "Sophia" and also listed a couple others with a chuckle) on the strength of Demuncher's review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223787.0) and frankly I could just say ditto to almost everything he wrote.

External Link/Members Only

The punt itself was a pretty conventional affair.  Flirty, very flirty beginning.  Her undressing me.  FK with lots of tongue (and a bit awkward...who teaches the Chinese how to FK??).  Went for RO.  She went through a perfectly choreographed portrayal of a woman enjoying herself and building up to orgasm though just a tad rushed (like a 33 rpm played at 45 for you old-times) which belied it more than likely being all a show.  But it was a show worthy of an Oscar so I thought that was fun enough (her issue if she didn't really make an effort to enjoy it).  Then she flipped me over for OWO.  Then cowgirl, mish, doggie, and a bunch of other positions until I exploded all over her stomach.

"Sophia" was quite attractive in my eyes.  Pretty face.  Very flirty.  Trim body.  Trim legs.  VERY nice natural good sized and shaped breasts.  A bit of squareish figure.  She was better than I had anticipated from the pictures.

The one thing that stood out, and which could be seen a major positive or a bit of a negative, was her extremely energetic playfulness.  She was bouncy like a Tigger.  Lots of OTT flirtiness and very active sex.  At first I wondered if she might be hyped up on some drugs, but she really didn't display any signs of drug use.  Maybe she had a Red Bull with a double espresso chaser.  In the end, I think she is just a very enthusiastic provider very keen to provide top service to her customers so they keep coming back (I've seen a couple of other Chinese women with this hyper attitude like Jenny at San Ling).  On one hand, it was fun and different.  But after 30 minutes it got a bit OTT and tired me out.

I popped after about 20 minutes and she was in no rush to get me out.  I asked for a massage and she gave me a bit of clumsy rubbing, but it was firm and enthusiastic and was a fine way to relax for 10 minutes after the session.

A few things that I saw differently to other postings.  Demuncher said she was mid 40s, but I would have pegged her as mid-30s (hard to tell with Asians though).  Also, she lists her height as " 4 foot 8 inches".  That was another attraction as I like petite women (and that would have been the shortest I've found), but she was certainly 5 foot.  Some comment has been made that she was OCD on cleanliness.  First, care with cleanliness is not a bad thing.  But also I didn't think that he attention to this area was any more obsessive than many other SPs who are diligent in this area.  Also some questions about comms in previous reviews.  Mine couldn't have been easier.  I freed up, texted her, she said can you come now, I did and it all worked.  I had tried to meet her previously and she didn't reply for over an hour, but she apologized for being with a customer which is fair enough.

If you like very enthusiastic SPs, then Sophia is a superb option.  Also, extremely good value for money being an attractive, enthusiastic provider who does it all (well, I don't know about CIM or anal if that is your thing) for 60 quid without clock watching in the centre of London and is available on short notice.

Not sure I would go back, but I'm glad I went.

Offline rebelsurge

The facial pictures are not her
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Sinz

Online sexy pete

The second set of photos are of Jenny/Sophia/Sophie from the usual Asian agencies. She is based in a flat just off Oxford St, near Oxford circus.

Offline g284

tattoo is missing on the chest and the areolas are different  - not the same girl needs de-indexing
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:31:11 am by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:42:07 am by Sinz »

Offline jsparky

Are you sure is 'him' or 'her'?   :lol:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:11:19 pm by jsparky »

Offline jsparky

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:12:06 pm by jsparky »

Offline rebelsurge

Why should anyone take your word ?

I am trying to be helpful.

IT IS NOT HER (FACIAL PICS)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:23:44 pm by rebelsurge »

Offline Sinz

I am trying to be helpful.

IT IS NOT HER (FACIAL PICS)

Yeah your review on her is very helpful (NOT)

Offline rebelsurge

Offline samtor

Will wait for OP to confirm.  :hi:

Yeah, when those facial pictures were posted, I thought "they don't look much like the girl I saw".  But the body seemed about right.  I thought that maybe they were pictures from a number of years ago.  Or maybe I wasn't remembering clearly (though it was just a few days ago).  But the facial pictures do look a bit longer faced than I recalled.  I thought that maybe the pix were from her private gallery that I don't have access to on AW.  But, yes, I would say that the facial pictures are not the SP I saw.

Offline Sinz

Yeah, when those facial pictures were posted, I thought "they don't look much like the girl I saw".  But the body seemed about right.  I thought that maybe they were pictures from a number of years ago.  Or maybe I wasn't remembering clearly (though it was just a few days ago).  But the facial pictures do look a bit longer faced than I recalled.  I thought that maybe the pix were from her private gallery that I don't have access to on AW.  But, yes, I would say that the facial pictures are not the SP I saw.

Thanks for the clarification OP. Looks like the historical data on the SP is incorrect too. Did she have any tattoo's ?

Offline samtor

She didn't have any big, prominent tattoos.

Offline LLPunting

The second set of photos are of Jenny/Sophia/Sophie from the usual Asian agencies. She is based in a flat just off Oxford St, near Oxford circus.

+1

If OP does recognise the boat in the face pics then he didn't see Jenny/Sapphire.  (Fortunately for him.)

Offline rockharders

Sofia is not the girl in the second set of pics.

Offline justme1982

i will have a later on today an appointment...came back with details....

Offline lil_chicken111

i will have a later on today an appointment...came back with details....

Would be interested hear what your thoughts are on her, facially and physically. Do let us know!

Also would anyone know if anal would be on the cards with her?

"Q. Are your rate inclusinve of all services?   A. Depends...well, you can bargain xx"

The above part makes it sounds like it might be.

Offline justme1982

so how i said i make an appointment for 7 pm..in the txt she told me is 80£ massage b2b with kiss and oral and for extra 10 sex...i was there 10 to and i wait 5 min ....
i go up.the flat is ok...she told me if i want a shower and tell her i make one before i leave home so not necessary but she ask me to wash my hands and in the meantime she wash my cock aswell...
so we going to bedroom and she take her cloths out start massage me..the massage was ok..good sometimes..after half hour she told me to turn over her face was so happy seeing my cock start slow to wake him out and she go for OWO...she know how to do an good OWO..not the best but much better then many other girls...and my surprise was after few minutes she stand up look in her drawer and take an condom...and she offer me an FS...
bottom of line u can have a mediu massage with HE or BJ without for 80£ and if she really like u even FS
so for your question lil yea she can do more then massage and extra is 10..
i didnt ask for anal but i dont think she will do it anyway...u can talk almost everything with her...she do most of talking anyway with me i just try to relax as much as possible.
she is around 40 in my opinion..being chines u never know for sure but good looking body with very nice tits and she start talkind dirty when she fuck..i belive she like that...
she also told me to try came next time during the day when she is not so busy and we can have more time.evenings is busy and u may feel rush because of next one...she also told me via txt is avaible from 6:50 till 8 so that why i was out in around 55 min not 1 hour..
so i think quality / price is one of the best till now...
good luck u guys

Offline LLPunting

so how i said i make an appointment for 7 pm..in the txt she told me is 80£ massage b2b with kiss and oral and for extra 10 sex...i was there 10 to and i wait 5 min ....
i go up.the flat is ok...she told me if i want a shower and tell her i make one before i leave home so not necessary but she ask me to wash my hands and in the meantime she wash my cock aswell...
so we going to bedroom and she take her cloths out start massage me..the massage was ok..good sometimes..after half hour she told me to turn over her face was so happy seeing my cock start slow to wake him out and she go for OWO...she know how to do an good OWO..not the best but much better then many other girls...and my surprise was after few minutes she stand up look in her drawer and take an condom...and she offer me an FS...
bottom of line u can have a mediu massage with HE or BJ without for 80£ and if she really like u even FS
so for your question lil yea she can do more then massage and extra is 10..
i didnt ask for anal but i dont think she will do it anyway...u can talk almost everything with her...she do most of talking anyway with me i just try to relax as much as possible.
she is around 40 in my opinion..being chines u never know for sure but good looking body with very nice tits and she start talkind dirty when she fuck..i belive she like that...
she also told me to try came next time during the day when she is not so busy and we can have more time.evenings is busy and u may feel rush because of next one...she also told me via txt is avaible from 6:50 till 8 so that why i was out in around 55 min not 1 hour..
so i think quality / price is one of the best till now...
good luck u guys

Post your own separate review.  DO NOT ADD YOUR REVIEW ON SOMEONE ELSE'S.

Offline lovemeyellow

What is her location?? And thabks foe the review!

Offline justme1982

ok LLPunting i will do next time..
she is located in soho w1f8pr...

Offline shagbambi

Thought I would book.  Currently 200 per hour and claiming to be 23.  Profile swap? Pass.

Offline marlin

Confirmed showing £200/hr
Thats weird- from £80 per hour :scare: :scare:

Offline Rusty7

Noticed the same couple of days ago.
I think is another girl using her profile, but you can try with the other phone number of her, displayed on website.

External Link/Members Only

Anybody knows better about this?

Cheers
Banned reason: No review's in almost 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline defender05

I text her yesterday about possibly seeing her this Saturday and she is still in Poland Street. I didn't asked about the profile.

Online xs650x

This looks like her latest profile, External Link/Members Only It's got the same phone number as she used before.

She does seem to have a lot of problems with her AW profile, I saw her coming on for a year ago and her initial profile had just died when I saw her because the women running it for her wanted more money to keep it going and she refused to pay so it was deleted. She'd then got another profile setup by someone else that went AWOL on the morning I paid her a return visit. Thought she'd have sussed out by now not to let someone else run her profile for her and to just do it herself.

Offline LLPunting

WARNING:
As indicated in another review this profile has now been swapped (early Dec 2018).  The pictured SP is not the "Sofia Wu", now Sweet Nanaa, reviewed under this profile for the last few months.

Now listed under AWID as posted above by xs650x  :drinks:
Reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233122.0
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 04:33:51 am by LLPunting »