Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Welsh Crystal - Swindon  (Read 568 times)

4 review(s) for hot welsh babe (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I've been following this one for a while on my HL, tours a lot.

Contact made by text, replied within the hour, venue and time sorted. £120 for the hour to cover a selection of her services, owo, deepthroat, sex covered with a cim finish.
Arrived at the hotel to find Crystal tucked in behind the door. Pictures as per her profile but very petite.
Very pleasant and chatty.
Was showered before arriving so straight into owo, deepthroat was on the list but which SP doesn't put that on there, disappointing.
On to covered sex in cowgirl and doggy, boobs are large for her frame but she's reluctant to release them from the confines of her bra. But did after persuasion.

If i'm being objective i would say that she needs a break from her work as the service was half hearted. Maybe needs to re focus on providing a good VFM service rather than the conveyor belt experience i had.
Saying that she was polite, met my needs albeit lacking in passion/enthusiasm.

Would i see again, probably not unless she finds her mojo. If this is her sole income maker maybe she needs to be mindful of that. Reputations take years to build and can be undone in a matter of bad services.

This one summed up in one word would be "meh"