Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry - Chinese Massage Soho, Tottenham court road  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Browneyes

Ad External Link/Members Only

Tel 07400 024935‬

I have visited Cherry 3 times now. All session were 30 min long inc HJ at £30.

When I asked her name, she said it was Hannah. Previous reviews on her use the name Angel. So all a bit confusing.

Bookings all done via text with short but prompt replies. Sends postcode and I rang for flat number once outside. Flat is on Dean St in soho, Oxford St end. Nearest station Totenham Court Road. Quite a few flights of stairs to climb so might not be suitable for some.

Surprisingly, face pictures in the ad are accurate. Personally, found her face ok. But has a nice slim body and on all occasions, wore a short dress which made b2b tempting but at 60 didn't seem vfm.

Massage is pretty decent and clearly has some training. Probably 20 mins face down with her massaging back, arms and legs. I enjoyed it. Her bare legs brushed against my arms quite often and felt nice.

Then focuses on bottom area gradually doing some reach unders which had the desired effort. HR was well delivered after turning over but did need to ask her to slow down after I started to cum.

Cleaned up with baby wipes and a quick head massage followed by a shoulder massage where she wipes the oil off your back with tissue.

Wasn't offered a shower and felt that it isn't available to customers so just wiped myself with baby wipes.

I did struggle to have a verbal conversation with her has her spoken English is not so good and found her accent quite difficult to understand.

Overall, this is the first 30 min session that I found that was both relaxing and vfm. Less than 15 min walk from my office so a pretty good find for me and easy for me to do during a lunch break.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 01:48:04 pm by Browneyes »

Offline earlgreyman

Thanks for the info!

Sounds like a decent enough massage/HR situation. Looking at several of her pics, she's attractive but she's not 25. Add 10 years or so.

Did she take any clothes off, any idea what her body's like?

EG

Offline Browneyes

Agree, forgot to mention she's probably mid 30s rather than 25 as stated in ad.

If a get an hour free, I might go for an hour b2b at £80 as I suspect she has a nice body. She has a lot of ads with different pictures, this one shows more of her figure External Link/Members Only.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 09:59:21 pm by Browneyes »

Offline tomcat69

she also goes by bingbing. I seen her once you use the shower.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:06:16 am by tomcat69 »

Offline NoHo

Offline tomcat69