Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: blonde_milf1 - Preston  (Read 2867 times)

4 review(s) for blonde_milf1 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bolster3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meet was a hotel in the Preston area which I booked.
1 hour for £120.

I met Clare a couple of weeks ago now.
I had seen her profile on A/W but had originally been put off by outcalls only and there had also been some comments about her husband coming to the meet with her.
However an opportunity arose where I would be staying at a hotel in what I presumed was her locality and decided to email her asking about venues, prices, services etc (likes list doesn't show a lot).

She replied quickly and after a few emails I found out that
1. It was outcalls only.
2. She travelled to the meet alone.
3. She would wear whatever I wanted, getting changed when she arrived.
4. The price would be £120 for 1 hour or £200 for 2 hours.

I said I would get back to her in a week or so and we could sort out a date and venue.

A couple of weeks later I was able to email giving her a choice of dates and asking if the hotel that I proposed was suitable.
She replied quickly again and after a couple more emails I said that I would put a booking through A/W.
She asked that when I had could I give her a couple of dates/times when she could phone me as she likes to speak to people before meeting and check what they wanted from the meet.
I booked for 1 hour for £120 and the next day she phoned me.

We must have chatted for about 10 - 15 minutes and she was quite flirty on the phone, stating that we needn't bother about a pre meet drink in the hotel (which I had suggested) we could go straight to the room and get hard at it.
She said she would text me to confirm on the morning of the meet and if I texted her when I had checked in could she call me from the car park when she arrived so that I could go with her to the room.

The day of the meeting arrived. Text confirmation was received from Clare with a bit more flirting and I set off for the hotel.
I sent a text after checking in and 10 minutes later she was calling to say that she was just pulling up into the car park.
I went down to meet her and she greeted me with a big hug and kiss.

It was definitely the girl in the photos (although most of her face is obscured in her pictures there are plenty of pictures you can find online that show her face completely).
The stated age of 49 I would say was more or less correct.
We passed reception on the way to my room (they seemed oblivious to us) and soon we were inside where Clare gave me another big hug and kiss which became DFK.
We sat on the bed and chatted for 5 minutes or so and I offered Clare a drink and shower, which she declined.
We sorted the paperwork and she said I'll just get changed in the bathroom.
She took about 5 minutes, chatting to me all the time and then she was out in the full outfit I had requested - PVC over knee boots, stockings, and a black PVC dress.
She asked me if I liked it and then we were kissing feeling each other and then really deep DFK with plenty of tongue action.

We parted and she proceeded to strip me and got on her knees to give me a really deep blow job which developed into some face fucking which was quite deep as she gagged on a couple of occasions.
I then stripped her (leaving the boots on of course) and out tumbled her boobs (natural, soft and large nipples which got larger when I started sucking them).
I went down on her and started fingering her at the same time and before long she was starting to wriggle before squirting all down my hands.
I naturally let her lick my fingers dry and said "You never said you squirted".
"There's a lot I haven't said" she replied.

I then went down on her again, at the same time sticking a couple of fingers up her pussy and then 1 up her arse at the same time which really got her moaning and kept her squirting.
She was wanking and then sucking me at the same time.
This went on for quite a while until it was time for fucking.
Condom on and she was riding me in C/G.
We switched to doggie and missionary with Clare holding her ankles over her shoulders and asking to be fucked harder.
I normally prefer to come in the bag inside but this was pure filth     :D  so I had to cum in her mouth.
I withdrew and took the condom off. Clare started sucking me off and at the same time gently wanking me with 2 fingers until I exploded in her mouth, which she swallowed right down immediately.

We lay on the bed for a while chatting and then she got up to get dressed and take her leave.

I got dressed to go down to the car with her and noticed that she had been with me for nearly 1 hour 40 minutes!!!
I offered to pay the difference but she wouldn't hear of it, saying that when she is enjoying herself she often overruns.
I took her to her car and got another big hug and sloppy kiss before she was on her way and I was crawling back to my room wondering if the bed would dry enough for me to sleep in it.

Overall I would class Clare as a member of Nigel F's Holy Trinity - great comms, great looks and excellent service. Good price as well.

Definitely VFM at £120/ hour but obviously some would have to add on the hotel cost as well.
A great raunchy meet from a girl who really gets into it and enjoys the sex.
The only thing I didn't ask her about was anal but next time I will.

Offline blackburnian

:thumbsup: OP

About time we had some straight info on this bird .

Bb

Offline cueball

It's a bloody shame (for me ) this lass doesn't offer incalls.

Thanks for the review though, it's another reminder of what I'm missing  :D

Offline bolster3

:thumbsup: OP

About time we had some straight info on this bird .

Bb

Yes the other review seemed to degenerate into a slanging match.

Offline bolster3

It's a bloody shame (for me ) this lass doesn't offer incalls.

Thanks for the review though, it's another reminder of what I'm missing  :D
You really don't. Because it's outcall there is no conveyor belt and it's not just about the money she really does enjoy the sex.

Offline bolster3

You really don't. Because it's outcall there is no conveyor belt and it's not just about the money she really does enjoy the sex.
She's as filthy as fuck.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 01:34:04 pm by bolster3 »

Offline cueball

She's as filthy as fuck.
You're not helping... I need to book a bloody hotel now  :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 02:35:08 pm by cueball »

Offline bolster3

You're not helping... I need to book a bloody hotel now  :D
Trust me you won't regret it.
I'm meeting again in the next week so if you want any more details let me know. :D

Offline cueball

Trust me you won't regret it.
I'm meeting again in the next week so if you want any more details let me know. :D
Yes, can i borrow the hotel room for an hour  :D

Offline blackburnian

Sloppy seconds for Cueball ..... :vomit:   :lol:

Better idea - see if the's up for a 3sum ???  :cool:

Bb

Offline bigthickdick

I bet you wouldn't mind contributing towards the hotel cost  :lol:

Offline cueball

Sloppy seconds for Cueball ..... :vomit:   :lol:
I've been punting far too many years to worry about the sloppy seconds, we've all had loads of sloppy seconds, thirds, fourthes, fifthes  :scare:

I bet you wouldn't mind contributing towards the hotel cost  :lol:

Ofcourse  :D

Offline bolster3

Think she'll be worn out by the time I've finished with her mate. :lol:

Offline bolster3

Just a note to say that I've seen Clare again and everything was as good as the 1st time, comms, service. looks etc
And yes we did run well over again.

Offline photoclicker

Shame we can't find a vid of her  I have never booked a hotel just for a punt would seem strange handing keys back after a hour or 2

Offline FastFiveFreddy

There's half  a dozen short vids on her AW page.

Offline jaszyj87

There's half  a dozen short vids on her AW page.

think he means free to watch like hamster or hub

Offline jaszyj87

If only she did incalls dont really want to book a hotel ontop of a meet

Offline blackburnian

If only she did incalls dont really want to book a hotel ontop of a meet

I'm same , that said a lack of decent local talent offering incalls & a couple of good outcall meets means I'm seeing this as the future unfortunately  :(

It's especially the case with younger birds who are nowadays still living with parents in their 20s , in years gone by they would have their own gaff but now house costs/rents means they are often outcall only  :thumbsdown:

Bb

Offline jaszyj87

I'm same , that said a lack of decent local talent offering incalls & a couple of good outcall meets means I'm seeing this as the future unfortunately  :(

It's especially the case with younger birds who are nowadays still living with parents in their 20s , in years gone by they would have their own gaff but now house costs/rents means they are often outcall only  :thumbsdown:

Bb

I have travelled to mac a few times if its the city centre cheap train return but even that when they tour seem to be out in surrounding manchester. getting a bit shit really