Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police raid Romanian brothels in Harrow  (Read 4154 times)

Offline lovetopunt

what should I do, if I was having sex with the WG and the police turns up?

Offline smiths

Unless the WGs were proved to be underage, trafficked/coerced/forced you arent breaking the law so the police cant nick you. They may ask you your name, whatever you do dont lie as thats an offence. Most likely they will tell you to leave and dont come back.

jimbobwood

Fucking hell, this is my neck of the woods. This is why I punt outside my area. The scene in harrow has gone to the dogs, full of cheap romanian skanks. Imagine being that punter that was caught, how embarrassing! :scare:

Ass-Bo

Depend how many policemen turn up.. Could be a great recipe for a gangbang and ask the pro$$ie if she has a police uniform :D

Offline Steve2

Looks like a bit of a publicity stunt with a Daily Express photographer in tow.

Police closed the brothels, but only gave the women formal warning as they are all here legally and it is unlikely that any of their clients would testify against them leading to criminal charges.

And another quote

Officers also found a stash of illegal tobacco and alcohol worth thousands of pounds in separate raids on several corner shops.

sunnyboyuk

Any idea who the guy was while the raid was going on?

External Link/Members Only

Offline blue

Talk about being caught with your pants down  :scare:

James999

Any idea who the guy was while the raid was going on?

Why ?

That information can only be of interest to a reporter who want's to doorstep the chap and give him grief  :music:

Rain_man

what are the chances they got ratted on by a local prossie with a dusty phone

Flemstone

She's got a gown on, I love that. I honestly prefer that to sexy undies.

dilettante

All doing it to support kids - there was an article about this on the BBC news website recently, ie Roms/Bulgs doing civvy jobs in UK and leaving the kids with grandparents etc.  Just shows that people will always breed whenever there is the remotest chance of them being able to do so - same with Africa, why do they try to live in place where the land won't support them, then it's "Emergency Aid Appeal".  Natural disasters, fair enough ...

Offline tazz

Just shows why the laws on prostitution need reforming to be like in Holland or Germany. Whats the point of these raids, they will only go find some where else to work. I think its bizzare that some establishments are running for several years before they are raided. Makes me think certian coppers have been taking back handers to let them stay.

Berks Bloke 32

Just shows why the laws on prostitution need reforming to be like in Holland or Germany. Whats the point of these raids, they will only go find some where else to work. I think its bizzare that some establishments are running for several years before they are raided. Makes me think certian coppers have been taking back handers to let them stay.

The police are checking for trafficked girls and any other illegal activity, quite a lot of the time they will turn a blind eye to a brothel that is running peacefully and isn't drawing any public complaint.

Offline smiths

Looks like a bit of a publicity stunt with a Daily Express photographer in tow.

Police closed the brothels, but only gave the women formal warning as they are all here legally and it is unlikely that any of their clients would testify against them leading to criminal charges.

And another quote

Officers also found a stash of illegal tobacco and alcohol worth thousands of pounds in separate raids on several corner shops.

The point is there is no talk of trafficked or coerced/forced women in this article, just WGs working in the same premises making it a brothel, big deal, and seeing as no charges are likely a TOTAL waste of public money in my view.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The point is there is no talk of trafficked or coerced/forced women in this article, just WGs working in the same premises making it a brothel, big deal, and seeing as no charges are likely a TOTAL waste of public money in my view.

Nothing wrong with brothels ------ unless one opens up next door to your house obviously.  :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

Nothing wrong with brothels ------ unless one opens up next door to your house obviously.  :rolleyes:

Unless you have an internal linking door :)

Offline punk

finish off what your doing,you have paid your money,no doubt you will not get a part refund.

Offline smiths

Whats that got to do with it, i go on whats REALITY now when i post, not what MIGHT happen in the future.

According to you ANY WG who charges under £100 an hour is a skank, so thats your level of thinking. Now that crap really deserves a. :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

According to you ANY WG who charges under £100 an hour is a skank, so thats your level of thinking. Now that crap really deserves a. :rolleyes:

Many are, especially the Romanian lowlifes.    :hi:

Offline smiths

Many are, especially the Romanian lowlifes.    :hi:

No, you posted they all were. :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Whats that got to do with it, i go on whats REALITY now when i post, not what MIGHT happen in the future.

Fair enough, so you fully support brothels as long as they don't open up next door to your house ------------ bit like airports I suppose.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, you posted they all were. :rolleyes:

Nice to know you follow my posts so closely, you might learn something.     :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Fair enough, so you fully support brothels as long as they don't open up next door to your house ------------ bit like airports I suppose.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no problems with brothels as long as i get good service-------------IF a brothel happened to open next door to me who knows how i might feel, but its not happened as of yet so your talking about something thats not happened. I dont post thinking about things that havent happened yet or that might never happen, i post as things are NOW. Give me strength. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have no problems with brothels as long as i get good service-------------IF a brothel happened to open next door to me who knows how i might feel.

I know how I would feel, I would phone the police every day until it got closed down.      :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Nice to know you follow my posts so closely, you might learn something.     :hi: :hi:

On the subject of what constitutes a skank WG i most definately wouldnt learn anything off you as you havent a clue. According to your crap its about what they charge and where they come from not how good their attitude is which in reality makes a good or bad WG. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: