Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy_Roxana - Shadwell  (Read 1104 times)

1 review(s) for  Miss_Roxi (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hotdog123

External Link/Members Only

I haven't done a field report before because I have never had a punt that warranted it. All my past punts have been as good or bad as other reviews had warned. But Roxana has not been reviewed before and her service was so poor that I have to warn others not to waste their time.

Comms: 4/10 Good via text but her verbal communication is very poor - she can hardly speak English. The disparity between the two makes me think that maybe someone else writes her texts for her.

Location: 2/10 Near Shadwell Station. The room was nice enough but the flat had a dozen Asian guys loitering around outside who all crowded around me when I left asking me: "How was she?" and "What did she do?" and "How much was it?" Now I am confident enough to handle that but this would be a nightmare for many punters.

Roxana: 2/10 She is definitely not the girl in the photos. Roxana has great tits (probably Ds), but that's where the good points end. She is definitely not a size 8 - she is more of a size 12 or 14. She may be about 24 years old, but I'd guess she's probably a couple of years older than that.  She is of average looks with bleached blonde hair and a large tattoo down her left arm and shoulder. The girl in the photo does not have that tattoo. Roxana is about 5'5" with a fairly fat tummy that form two very large rolls when she bends over. Not really my type.

Service: 1/10 I paid £80 for 30 minures. First of all Roxana's likes as listed on her profile are total BS. She does not offer OWO, fingering, french kissing (or kissing at all), receiving oral or, in my case, sex.

Roxana met me at the door with a big smile and wearing an oversized shirt and high heels. It was immediately obvious that she was not the girl in the photos but I had limited time to rearrange with someone else so I decided to go ahead with the punt. In any event her smile made me think that her personality would make up for it. Spoiler alert - I was wrong! The smile disappeared as soon as I paid. "Her is your fresh towel. Shower there..." is all she said as she headed off to stash the cash.

When I came out of the shower she was waiting naked in the room. She took my towel off and started rubbing her arse against my dick. A bit of groping followed but my hands were quickly moved away when they wondered too near to her Netherlands. And any attempt at a kiss was met with her turning her head away.

She then went to get a rubber. I said, "Can I get a blowjob first?". She said "Yes." I said "Without the condom, please." She said "No! Condom on or no blowjob." Things were going south fast! This is when I experienced Roxana's one redeeming quality and the only reason her performance didn't get 0/10. Her blowjob was actually really good despite the rubber. So good that I told her to stop or I'd cum. "You cum. It's okay" she said. So I did. She then took the condom off. I said "We're gonna need another one". She said, "You want message first". That sounded good, but 5 minutes later she said, "Done" and started to leave the room - it had been 20 minutes since I had arrived at her flat!!

Long story short, there was a lot of arguing but in the end I had a choice between physical assaulting a whore to get my money back or taking a walk and chalking it up to experiance. I took one for the team and am reporting it so that you don't have to.

Would I visit again? Hell no!! You'd get better service from the Soho walk up girls. In fact, comparing Roxana to a Soho girl is an insult to most Soho girls.

Offline A Decent Fist

Thanks for the review and the warning. Sounds so familiar from decades of bad punts with the many uninterested ripoff merchants out there.

You write very well and really should do more reviews. it's always a good idea to add your personal experience to the accumulated pile, even when you get the same service as everyone else. A big stack of positives or negatives says a lot about a girl to other members even when we don't have time to read through them all of them.

Offline peter purves

Location: 2/10 Near Shadwell Station. The room was nice enough but the flat had a dozen Asian guys loitering around outside who all crowded around me when I left asking me: "How was she?" and "What did she do?" and "How much was it?" Now I am confident enough to handle that but this would be a nightmare for many punters.

Wt?  - So this still goes on  :dash:

Cheers for taking the time out to leave this review - as stated previously - well written and the warning signs oo
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:45:37 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for this review. Have just been looking at this SP's profile on AW. Quick check on UKP and I move swiftly on  :drinks:

Hotdog123

I've just notices that she's changed the photos on her profile.  They still look nothing  like the girl I saw...

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks for the review OP. They're always worth while when they cover all the bases like this one.

That's knocked her off my ridiculously long Hot List making a hard choice that little bit easier.

(Although the original verification pic also had me doubting her  :rolleyes:):

Sweet_doll
Polish 🇵🇱
Waltham Forest / Leyton
£100/h (incall)
👄DFK(at disc.)  P̶e̶n̶e̶t̶.̶ 😲OWO(at disc.)  🤤CIM(at disc.)  F̶a̶c̶i̶a̶l̶s̶  S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶  A̶n̶a̶l̶
Hidden Image/Members Only

Current profile images captured for future reference:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 06:29:55 pm by PatMacGroin »