Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone else have a fear of brothels?  (Read 5961 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

It happened again the other day.  :dash:

Phoned up this bit of fluff and during the conversation I had my suspicions confirmed that she worked from a brothel type establishment. I politely declined to go ahead with the booking and told her the reason why. She said she'd got that response before when punters were making enquiries.

Do any guys on UKP have a problem using brothels???

Personally I only use discrete places, like hotels and private residences. The thought of walking off the street into a brothel is bad enough, but seeing a couple of dude's chatting on the sofa whilst waiting their turn and sneakily adjusting their crotches is enough to make me douse myself in petrol.  :scare:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

enough to make me douse myself in petrol.  :scare:

call the Samaritans first please.

Offline Jerboa

Offline Jimmyredcab

Pre-internet I always used brothels, can't see the problem, many times I was put in the bathroom until the previous punter had finished.

Offline smiths

Phoned up this bit of fluff and during the conversation I had my suspicions confirmed that she worked from a brothel type establishment. I politely declined to go ahead with the booking and told her the reason why. She said she'd got that response before when punters were making enquiries.

Personally I only use discrete places, like hotels and private residences. The thought of walking off the street into a brothel is bad enough, but seeing a couple of dude's chatting on the sofa whilst waiting their turn and sneakily adjusting their crotches is enough to make me douse myself in petrol.  :scare:

I have absolutely no fear of punting in brothels which is just as well as i like parties.

SirPhilipXX

I have absolutely no fear of punting in brothels which is just as well as i like parties.
I haven't been to one for years, I can't see the need for them any more. But the only fear I might have in visiting one would be due to the remote chance of there being a police raid on the brothel whilst I was present.

The pretense that there may be victims of human trafficking inside (extremely unlikely) is commonly used by police as an excuse to raid brothels in the UK. It is an utterly pointless exercise, but the police have discovered that it is far easier, more fun and less risky than fighting crime.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I haven't been to one for years, I can't see the need for them any more. But the only fear I might have in visiting one would be due to the remote chance of there being a police raid on the brothel whilst I was present.

The pretense that there may be victims of human trafficking inside (extremely unlikely) is commonly used by police as an excuse to raid brothels in the UK. It is an utterly pointless exercise, but the police have discovered that it is far easier, more fun and less risky than fighting crime.

To the best of my knowledge not a single punter has been arrested for being in a brothel, maybe someone can provide a link to prove me wrong.   :hi:

Offline drwho

Fear of there being a queue perhaps.

vorian

I don't have a fear or problem as such with it, just don't see the need with Internet and indies everywhere.

Offline Roth

I don't have a fear or problem as such with it, just don't see the need with Internet and indies everywhere.

Agree.  Why risk a police bust when you can be safer in a private flat or house as long as it is not used as brothel with 2 girl or more operating from it.

Toshiba

Not knowingling, but i have been technically two or three times, i feel uncomfortable about it

Roland D Hay

Not a fear, I've used them a handful of times over the years and I feel uncomfortable with certain aspects. Like when the girls are all sat in the lounge and you have to pick one of them but sometimes I have booked a girl ahead of arriving. One of the best punts I ever had was with with a young girl
at this parlour about 10 years ago External Link/Members Only
Great experience and I've have gone back regularly but she left.

SirFrank

Worst punts I've ever had were in knocking shops. A conveyer belt of fucks. As above since the advent of the internet I've never been back to one and wouldn't bother now

Offline Anadin

I'm barely comfortable with incalls so I can't imagine ever using a brothel.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You make punting sound so easy, if only that were true.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was at Cynthia Payne's on what she called a bunk-up night, the evening before a daytime party, when some ladies would have arrived to sleep over before the main event. Cynthia used the opportunity to invite a couple of selected gents for a little entertainment. When Old Bill turned up I was in bed with two Welsh lassies, one BBW and one skinny, all curled up like yin and yang. I was not arrested. The police where hearty and jovial but I was taken out of the room - when dressed - and not allowed to witness the procedures.

Lucky for me that the curl up posture was post-coital!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:41:34 am by Horizontal pleasures »

overhead

I'm with you OP. For all the reasons you outlined.   (unlike some of these hardened punters on here - lol)

On a personal level it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they were all closed down and disappeared without a trace. They are revolting places and an eyesore as well. I've been in an area recently where they are permitted, and they are so 'in yer face'.

On the other hand, WG's should be allowed to work together without fear of prosecution or anything else. That is the biggest problem with the law at present.

Get rid of all the brothels and let girls work as professionally and comfortably as they want to, with all the protection and security the rest of us enjoy when we are at work, I say.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 11:17:05 am by overhead »

a10

They are revolting places and an eyesore as well. I've been in an area recently where they are permitted, and they are so 'in yer face'.
Not all are so. I visited a place just outside Chobham that was a "country house" for want of a better term. Private drive and oak-beamed interiors and all.  :hi:

On the other hand, WG's should be allowed to work together without fear of prosecution or anything else. That is the biggest problem with the law at present.
Get rid of all the brothels and let girls work as professionally and comfortably as they want to, with all the protection and security the rest of us enjoy when we are at work, I say.

Isn't that the very definition of a brothel? Your solution is get rid of the brothels and replace them with, errr.... brothels?  :D  :dash:

Offline latecomer

Following the link to Enigma Spa made me think of visits to "massage parlours" I've made over the years and one thing that makes me feel very uncomfortable in them.  In each of the "massage rooms" is a TV or similar which is in fact a CCTV camera and they all transmit their images to a monitor on the receptionist's desk.  It's located so it's not obvious to punters arriving but I've seen it there OK.  I just don't want a pervert of a woman (that's how I see it anyway) watching what I'm doing in what should be a completely private session.

Rochdull lad

About 7 or 8 years ago, one of my Regulars decided that she'd stop working in Parlours and went independent, working from various hotels in the general area of where I lived in those days.

Shortly after, I found AW and haven't been back to a Parlour since.

Jay-Jay

Not a fear....just hate the production line as a few previous posters have said. As regards the police...FFS if they wanted a few easy arrests they'd find all the info they need on the net. I think as long as the modern parlours are running a tight ship the law doesn't give a f**k.

Jay

Offline akauya

I'm like Smiths, no fear of brothels or group sex or parties. I actually quite like punting at parties. I have no fear or whatever you call it about seeing other punters naked or otherwise. Group sex is great too. I think I posted once about a major gangbang I attended to where a girl had sex with over 70 men and the show was web-cammed live? Great fun that was. I wonder what the neighbours said seeing all those men going in and out of her house that day :D

Curious6705

No fear factor for me. After attending parties for more than a year now it's become the norm for me. I enjoy the banter while shagging or just chilling. I sometimes call into a parlour if I'm on the road and passing one at lunchtime, and like chatting to the staff while I'm waiting my turn, and other punters if they're up for it, though many aren't. Prefer it to gambling on an indie esp via AW.

Offline PuntingPete

I'm like Smiths, no fear of brothels or group sex or parties. I actually quite like punting at parties. I have no fear or whatever you call it about seeing other punters naked or otherwise. Group sex is great too. I think I posted once about a major gangbang I attended to where a girl had sex with over 70 men and the show was web-cammed live? Great fun that was. I wonder what the neighbours said seeing all those men going in and out of her house that day :D
I love parties & have no fear of them at all, ok maybe a little nervous if it's somewhere I've not been before.

I don't like brothels at all though, I wouldn't say I'm afraid but just don't like the thought of somebody seeing me enter or leave knowing what I am there for. There is a brothel within 3-4 miles of my home & it has some very good reviews from guys on here but there is absolutely no chance of me going there.  :(
The other thing that puts me off is I might not like any of the girls who are there, I would feel very awkward just walking out.  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Agree.  Why risk a police bust when you can be safer in a private flat or house as long as it is not used as brothel with 2 girl or more operating from it.

Because its somewhat difficult to have a sex party with 1 WG in my case.

Also a premises is a brothel even if only 1 WG works from it BUT on other days another WG works from the same premises, it doesnt have to be 2 WGs at the same time.

Offline house music dave

The Brothel I used to visit was run by a woman who was tough but fair. I always had a fear of being recorded by the security cam and then blackmailed, she was always okay with me and assured me that it was just a rolling film, but still, in these grey areas you never know. If I was blackmailed these days I'd probably own up and take the consequences.

HMD     

Offline smiths

The Brothel I used to visit was run by a woman who was tough but fair. I always had a fear of being recorded by the security cam and then blackmailed, she was always okay with me and assured me that it was just a rolling film, but still, in these grey areas you never know. If I was blackmailed these days I'd probably own up and take the consequences.

HMD   

The thing is Dave Blackmail is a very serious crime with serious sentences if convicted. The chances of a scumbag using film of you in a brothel to try to Blackmail you must be very small and the risks of them getting done pretty high. Not saying it doesnt ever happen but if a punter is a victim of Blackmail the police WILL take it very seriously indeed.

Offline Taggart

Cant say I have a fear of brothels having never been in one.

Or should I qualify that by saying with the options available via the net, I've never had the need or inclination to visit a brothel, as I dont like 'production line sex'.

I prefer the girl to be completely fresh and clean, the sex to be as spontaneous as possible and that she's not literally shagged out by half a dozen previous punters, and for that I am happy to pay a bit more. If it seems like the clean up between clients is a once over with a wet wipe or a rinse with Femfresh, then it's a no for me

Only 2 weeks back I declined a meeting with a girl I've seen twice before as she had a client an hour before me. Daft I know, maybe a bit of me is OCD !!!

Offline Jerboa

I love parties & have no fear of them at all, ok maybe a little nervous if it's somewhere I've not been before.

I don't like brothels at all though, I wouldn't say I'm afraid but just don't like the thought of somebody seeing me enter or leave knowing what I am there for. There is a brothel within 3-4 miles of my home & it has some very good reviews from guys on here but there is absolutely no chance of me going there.  :(
The other thing that puts me off is I might not like any of the girls who are there, I would feel very awkward just walking out.  :thumbsdown:

Well if you don't fancy anyone you just say no thank you, it's your money, your choice.

Offline Stiltskin

No fear of brothels, but hotels on the other hand... :(

Offline house music dave

Stilskin is it just the walk to the lift?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Maybe it's the way he walks to the lift.  :D

Offline rubric

I've not been punting long compared to others on this board - but since the early 90s - when I started out - I would say that the quality of brothels has in the main gone down.  There were always fairly scuzzy places, but the ones run by a houseproud madame are more and more the exception to the rule.

That's the main reason I wouldn't go back there - I'm sure the risk of being prosecuted is much the same as punting with a girl who shares a flat with two other girls, for instance (a lot of places like this are brothels with an appointments system in all but name).

Offline Silver Birch

I am shit scared of brothels. I don't like the thought of picking a girl from a row of (what's the opposite of 'hopeful'?) girls, or having to say I don't like any of them  :scare:

Long before I started punting there was a brothel about 3 miles from me and EVERYONE seemed to know about it. Surely all the locals near any brothel must know what goes on in the house, so I would be really self-conscious entering and exiting.

My very first punt was in a shared house (a brothel) but I had already picked my choice and booked prior to arriving. She wasn't ready and I had to sit in a living room with other prossies while they smoked and dusted their phones. Not the best introduction to punting.

ALL my other punts have been with indies in private apartments or hotels.

vorian

I am shit scared of brothels. I don't like the thought of picking a girl from a row of (what's the opposite of 'hopeful'?) girls, or having to say I don't like any of them  :scare:

Long before I started punting there was a brothel about 3 miles from me and EVERYONE seemed to know about it. Surely all the locals near any brothel must know what goes on in the house, so I would be really self-conscious entering and exiting.

My very first punt was in a shared house (a brothel) but I had already picked my choice and booked prior to arriving. She wasn't ready and I had to sit in a living room with other prossies while they smoked and dusted their phones. Not the best introduction to punting.

For me so many better ways to punt,  indies for me every time.

Curious6705

You're entitled to your views. Personally, IMO -

The WGs are used to being chosen / not chosen. It's water off a duck's back for them. I always try to be friendly about the process. And I think like many punters, if I visit the same place repeatedly I'll probably go with a different WG every time - I may not choose a particular WG this time, but I probably have done before / will do so in future, and they know this.

It doesn't bother me that people see me enter / exit a known knocking shop. I'm just some guy, no more memorable than the dozens of others who visit in any given week.

I'm happy to sit and chat with WGs. They're people too!

If I lived in Germany an FKK would probably be my second home.

Offline hockogrockle

What's the problem with knocking shops? I have a problem with picking a girl up in the street, and then walking of with her to the gaze of all beholders. In fact I never do it. And do you really think the reception staff in hotels haven't seen it all? They probably say "It's her again. she's been ordered by the bloke in 523 this evening." . No disrespect to a thought-provoking initial post, but the author does seem just a tiny bit paranoid.

Offline Silver Birch

You're entitled to your views. Personally, IMO -

The WGs are used to being chosen / not chosen. It's water off a duck's back for them. I always try to be friendly about the process. And I think like many punters, if I visit the same place repeatedly I'll probably go with a different WG every time - I may not choose a particular WG this time, but I probably have done before / will do so in future, and they know this.

It doesn't bother me that people see me enter / exit a known knocking shop. I'm just some guy, no more memorable than the dozens of others who visit in any given week.

I'm happy to sit and chat with WGs. They're people too!

If I lived in Germany an FKK would probably be my second home.

That's the difference. It DOES bother me. It is a small world and you never know who you might bump into and have to explain why you are there. I recently bumped into a friend of my missus in a hotel lobby over 100 miles from home and luckily was able to say I was working. Not sure how I would explain walking up the path of a brothel!

It was my very first punt I was extremely uncomfortable in this situation. Neither girl spoke more than a few words of English but I did realise they were people too  :unknown:

Curious6705

That's the difference. It DOES bother me. It is a small world and you never know who you might bump into and have to explain why you are there. I recently bumped into a friend of my missus in a hotel lobby over 100 miles from home and luckily was able to say I was working. Not sure how I would explain walking up the path of a brothel!

It was my very first punt I was extremely uncomfortable in this situation. Neither girl spoke more than a few words of English but I did realise they were people too  :unknown:

IMO the world of business travel is a small world. I've bumped into people I haven't seen for years in hotel lobbies or restaurants because of this. Brothels are often off the beaten track / in a different small world from that inhabited by people I know, and are more discreet than, for example, having an outcall to my hotel would be.

So you were uncomfortable because it was your first punt? That doesn't seem to be an argument against brothels then.

charming_red

Personally the idea of waiting in a que to fuck a girl is cringworthy. Seems really low and desperate to me.

Prefer to just book, arrive on scene and be whisked away.

Offline Jerboa

Personally the idea of waiting in a que to fuck a girl is cringworthy. Seems really low and desperate to me.

Well we're all in a que one way or tother. ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:33:08 am by Jerboa »

Offline Stiltskin

Not just that, being seen by the staff that know what's going on bothers me. The last time I did a hotel booking the cleaner was blatantly staring at me as I waited for the girl to open the door. You also hear stories about girls getting kicked out of rooms when someone gets wind of what's going on.

The worst situation is when you realise the girl has checked into some tiny, family run hotel!

Apart from trying to enter unseen, brothels don't worry me at all, not seeing other punters or even a line up phase me now.

Offline Stiltskin

You're still in a queue, just a virtual one you're lucky not to see.

overhead

Isn't that the very definition of a brothel? Your solution is get rid of the brothels and replace them with, errr.... brothels?  :D  :dash:

If you can't see the difference between a discreet unassuming house and a building with flashing signs outside, then I can't see the point in explaining the difference to you.

On top of that, an independent, or independents, working by appointment is a lot different from a place that takes all-comers some of them the worse for wear.

overhead

You're still in a queue, just a virtual one you're lucky not to see.

I don't mind being in a queue, and I've waited in another room while the guy in front of me is being finished off, more than once. I find that busy girls are the better ones anyway. They wouldn't be busy if they were no good, and they are usually adept at what they do when they are doing it a lot. But I don't want to meet the guy before, or the guy after, or anyone else, and I don't want to go to a place that is obviously a knocking shop. I don't think the neighbours can much like it either.

Rudix

Tried my first brothel in Spain a couple of years ago.  Staff were pretty good and discrete.  Shown to private room (no other punters in it), reception guy told me prices then girls paraded  in  to say hello.  Had to remember name to give to receptionist.  Then shown to room with waiting girl.  all very easy really.  Helps that brothel was legal there.  No worry about any raids or rip off scams etc.

Offline hockogrockle

"Building with flashing signs outside"? In my experience brothels go out of their way not to draw attention to themselves! In the UK at least, a blatant brothel is a shut brothel.

ulander

I have no fear of brothels - or of hotels, for that matter.  But I can get all I want from indies, almost always incalls, so these days I never use brothels.

Offline smiths

If you can't see the difference between a discreet unassuming house and a building with flashing signs outside, then I can't see the point in explaining the difference to you.

On top of that, an independent, or independents, working by appointment is a lot different from a place that takes all-comers some of them the worse for wear.

Flashing signs outside, i rarely go to a massage parlour on a high street or other street nowadays that has such a neon sign. It might as well say to the neighbours and police, prostitutes working here. The brothels i punt in now are usually discreet just like most Indies places in my experiences.

In reality a punter only has a WGs word for how many punters she has punted with before him. Those that are smart know it puts some punters off to admit they punted with loads before them so pretend they havent. The difference with a brothel is its more obvious the WGs may have punted with loads of punters. So what an Indie says relies on you believing her, not something i blindly do with complete or virtual strangers. Instead i dont concern myself with the unprovable.