Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucieme Camelford  (Read 728 times)

3 review(s) for lucie-sweet-lips (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Jamandcream

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Booked on aw half hour £125
Text with the address wrong post code so met her scary neighbour used the collecting eBay excuse
Text again and it's next door with the smashed door window
Greeted by a chatty thin lady at least 10 years older than her profile,still hot in my mind
Quick chat downstairs then up to a slighty un tidy but clean bedroom she was wearing um matched underware she is thin with no tits which she seemed embarrassed about.
Some dfk and caressing panties off and bent over to lick her pussy she got genuinely wet and tasted great she likes watching herself in a mirror on with the bag and in he goes doggy style asked if I could finger her ass bit of hesitation then a yes thought I will try my luck what about my cock up your ass do you have lube she offered Vaseline! Declined and scooped some puusy juice on to her ass and then in with the cock.
Think this was new to her as it was just after she started but good on her she took it well, change of condom and finished with her on her back legs over my shoulders.
Bit more chat and paid when leaving
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:21:41 pm by Jamandcream »

Offline Jamandcream

See she has a couple of field reports now.
I know AW feedback can be a bit fluffy but I found her a great fuck and liked to try things, would love to mmf her as she used to have on her likes

Offline streetstroler

She seems way too pricey. Would you say her service is worth it.

Offline Jamandcream

She seems to vary her prices I never paid what she advertises, even had summer holiday discount so worth discussing the price.
I found her really hot , friendly and up for most things .
She is very slim with no tits really and is older than her profile but I like her, gets right in to it first time I met her could not believe how wet she got thought she had pre lubed but no it was genuine and she tasted great.
Has got into the cam scene which put me off