Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Massage - Bayswater (massage & HE only)  (Read 7716 times)

1 review(s) for Sophia Massage (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

I went to see this lady for a massage during the week...
External Link/Members Only

She's a beautiful Thai girl with a very fit body.  The pictures are accurate and recent.  She doesn't offer full service so won't be for everybody but she gave me probably the best massage experience I've ever had.  She has a really nice flat in Bayswater - I felt very relaxed there as it was quiet and out of the way a bit - not on one of the busy streets but in one of those expensive-looking squares - stone-fronted terraced building.  Once inside she was very welcoming and offered me a drink.  She was wearing a really sexy tight and short dress.  I got undressed and lay down on her bed - all lovely and clean (not smelling of the last client like in some of these places!).

The massage was really nice and relaxing.  Although I was laying on my front, I could see her sexy body leaning over me, in a large mirror next to the bed.  I commented on her fantastic figure and she then took her dress and bra off for me, now massaging me just in her knickers.  That took things up a notch.  A few times she massaged my cock and balls when I wasn't expecting it and that's where this experience was so different from a punt.  I was there for an hour and for most of that time I was anticipating what would happen at the end and had her hands teasing me from time to time, adding to the build-up of excitement.  When she asked me to turn over, half way through, she took her knickers off so now she was completely naked.  I didn't want to overstep the boundaries as she's not a WG but I did place my hands on her thighs when I had the chance to.  At this point I was wishing I had paid an extra £20 for body-to-body massage as I was really in the mood for it now.  However, I went there with exact money as I thought this might happen (in the past I've been seduced into handing over more cash during a massage for extras) and I felt beforehand that £80 for one hour was as much as I wanted to pay.  By the end of the experience though I did feel it was good value.

Another twenty minutes of sensual massage followed, now with a lot of eye contact and her smiling at me which was really turning me on.  Tug job at the end was OK but I think I would have rather that she'd started it earlier and done it slower and for longer.  I'm sure she would have done it differently had I asked her.  She was very attentive and made sure I was happy with the massage the whole time.

At the end she asked me if I wanted a shower which I accepted as I was oily.  I've never had an assisted shower before, so that was nice!  She hopped in the shower herself afterwards which gives me the impression that she showers for every customer.  She was certain smelling lovely and fresh when I arrived.

So I would recommend Sophia if you're looking for a massage with happy ending.  I know she's not the cheapest but I feel like it was worth paying a bit extra for a very relaxed experience - plus I got the entire time I paid for which is often not the case at other places I've been to.  She told me she was going back to Thailand very soon and wasn't sure for how long - maybe for six months.

Offline Kingb3000

Link not. Workibg. Mayve gone back to Thai already?

LL

Link not. Workibg. Mayve gone back to Thai already?
Yes I guess so.  Oh well, I'll resurrect this thread if I notice her return.

Offline riker

She's retired and gone back to Thailand for good, i'm afraid :(

LL

She's retired and gone back to Thailand for good, i'm afraid :(
Sometimes I have that effect on women :hi:

Offline Nnshah97

Hey mate, can you recommend good place in central London for massage and HE. Thanks on advance

Offline Bushmills

I saw Sophia on two occasions - both outstandingly good massage & HE. Shame she's retired now.

For a massage these days I go to Kumie (ImassageU)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She's a very petite girl but does a very good B2B & HE. Full service is on offer - I have done that once and enjoyed it but TBH the massage is good enough that (for me) it didn't need anything else.

Otherwise I have had mostly good experiences at Butterfly Touch
The girls I've seen there (Dina & Natasha) no longer work there but I'm going to Amina tomorrow and will report back.

veyronbad

I saw Sophia on two occasions - both outstandingly good massage & HE. Shame she's retired now.

For a massage these days I go to Kumie (ImassageU)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She's a very petite girl but does a very good B2B & HE. Full service is on offer - I have done that once and enjoyed it but TBH the massage is good enough that (for me) it didn't need anything else.

Otherwise I have had mostly good experiences at Butterfly Touch
The girls I've seen there (Dina & Natasha) no longer work there but I'm going to Amina tomorrow and will report back.

hi
How was Amina?
I've not been to Butterfly Touch, and wonder if I should give them a try.