Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEnglishblonde (Preston tour)  (Read 1154 times)

19 review(s) for GFEnglishblonde (9 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bobman777

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Got the number from AW. I text her. Got instant response. We arrange the time for 1 Hour service for £140. She gave me postcode. She also text later on check If I was still coming.

Looks 6.75/10 - Kenzie didnt look too attractive to me facially, probably late 20s, about 5’ 8” tall. Body looks as in the picture. She as alright boobs, look better with the bra on. Great pussy and ass tho!

Service 8/10 - When I set off I got a text saying she willl be 5mins late, text her back saying no problem thinking it could be added at the end. When I got to the hotel I text her to say i arrived. I got a text from her say the floor and the door number. Just want to mention It was already into 10min the hour. When i got there she open the door and hide behind the door. She was wearing a black bro with fishnets. She didnt look great facially but her body cames up for it.

We start off with DFK. Paperwork sorted. More DFK. I stripped myself down while she was kiss me working her to down. She gave me OWO then we got on bed for more OWO before the bag went on. We did some cowgirl, reverse and mich. There was lots of moaning (prob fake tbh). To get some energy back I went down her. It tasted great. I can tell she really enjoyed it as she grab my head tight against her pussy while my tongue was working away. After she came she complimented me and asked me to fuck her from behind. We did this for awhile before switching to different positions. To finish off asked to her make self cum while I wanked myself watching her rub that pussy like there's no tomorrow. Once I came in bag she pass me wipe to clean up.

It was 10 minutes before the hour make. I was excepting little more cuddling and chatting but she was too busy on the phone so I just dressed. We kissed. I left the room

Personallity 8/10 - Greeted with a smile. We easy to talk to. Quite a bubbly person. Seem very enthusiastic while having sex

Car parking - Hotel carpark and secure.

Value for money 6/10 - For what i was getting i thought it was too much consider it was 45min service not hour. Could get alot more for that price.

Overall 7/10 - good service from Kenzie. Great ass. i dont think will be going back to she her again in the near future.

Reason for natural: facailly wasnt attracted to her, only 45min service, would have been nice to have OWO instead OW in middle of the session, her say 'naughty boy' which attractive at the start later it got bit annoying. At the end of the service didnt have the desire to see her again.

Online Bustydusty

Tbh I’m surprised anyone on here would see her given her prices and reviews

Offline bobman777

Tbh I’m surprised anyone on here would see her given her prices and reviews

I just wanted see for myself and give her a chance. Whats done is done i guess. Lesson learnt.

Offline chrishornx

I just wanted see for myself and give her a chance. Whats done is done i guess. Lesson learnt.

shame she was on my list but down to a reserve now

Offline OakTree

It’s a real mishmash with this one. I’ve often contemplated trying to book her as by and large her service seems very good. (Even some of her neutrals seem to show that) To some she’s facially good looking, to others just above average. Short timing though is a definite bad sign. Some here might of given her a neg for that so a neutral is wholly justified.

Offline bobman777

The service itself was good. Its just the other things which let it down. I just dont think its worth £140.

Online Bustydusty

The service itself was good. Its just the other things which let it down. I just dont think its worth £140.

Considering that’s naughty Amy’s price 99% of wg’s charging this or more are not value

Said it before but I wish punters would just stop over paying and hopefully get prices reduced
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 11:30:35 pm by Bustydusty »