Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Sasha, Leeds  (Read 7191 times)

2 review(s) for Tantric Sasha (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AlexD71

External Link/Members Only

A visit to Sasha has become a semi-regular treat for me when I have time to spare in Leeds, I’ve seen her whenever I can over the last few years. She is definitely the lady in the pics and works out of a smart apartment with loads of parking behind it, dead easy to find and very safe I would say. Prices and services as advertised, nothing more offered.

What keeps taking me back to Sasha is the quality of her tantric massage, very teasing and she makes you really want the end before eventually letting you get there, I absolutely love this approach! She starts with a massage table, you’re face down and it’s smoking hot from the first minute. Little touches in all the right places. I want to mention prostate massage at this point, lots of girls offer it but in my experience most just stick a finger in your bum, Sasha knows how to do this properly and it’s well worth a try with her even if you didn’t enjoy it much with others. Part way through the session you move from the table to a bed for some covered oral and eventually finish by hand. Gentle polite touching is ok and she gets the best mature boobs I ever saw out to add to the view, very hard to believe she is 55 when you are enjoying these!

In summary a very skilled tantric massage provider with a friendly and polite manner, great comms, good venue - I recommend her highly

Offline MagicMatt

Thanks for the review
Sounds like something to try at some point  :D

Offline Music man

You mention the polite touches. How far does this go. i am interested in a visit to see her. Was she in leeds or ackworth?

Offline PussyLover789

You mention the polite touches. How far does this go. i am interested in a visit to see her. Was she in leeds or ackworth?
well if you do then leave a review, youve been on here over a year and you have 0 reviews

Offline Teschner04

I'm interested but it says Ackworth which is definitely not in Leeds. Does she ever operate out of a Leeds location?

Offline One Eyed Snake

I so Sasha 15 yrs ago in Huddersfield when she had an appt there , she was at least 52 then. She used to fuck and suck then. What I do remember was her constant bragging how she'd made a living out of marrying punters and fleecing them. A right piece of shit in my eyes, as you can guess I never went back.