Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hiding your first orgasm to get two cums in a cum-once booking  (Read 4301 times)

LL

If you've booked a girl for say 30 minutes and she only allows one pop but you feel you could manage two.  Consider using a technique to achieve a "dry orgasm" which she doesn't need to know about.

Whilst you're fucking her from behind, just before your first pop, squeeze the end of your cock, just under the helmet with your finger and thumb and keep it squeezed tightly whilst you're cumming.  The jizz will be redirected into your bladder and the WG won't even know that you've cum (hopefully!).  You've just managed a dry orgasm.  After that just tell her you want to take a little break, lay down next to her, then when you're ready for round two, tell her you're ready to try again!

And no, I haven't just made this up, it's a genuine technique that actually works.  I did try it as a teenager.  Use it at your own risk as I've no idea if it can do you harm or not!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Wont the prossie in question turn around to see what you are doing though?  I would have thought most would if you suddenly stop and grab hold of it just to check you are not taking the condom off.  Those that do offer a cum once service (why visit them anyway?) would not be so stupid as to not know what you are doing or trying to do.

Better off just visiting someone who will give you your full time regardless of how many times you cum

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Would you be able to hide the facial gesticulation?

Tjkooker

Why waste your cum. Always looks better plastered on a girls face.

potato

Under the "myths" section of the wiki article, it says that putting pressure as suggested could damage your pudendal nerve that runs along your cock leading to a numb cock - that would certainly solve your problem of hiding your first cum, permanently.....

Festisio

That sounds an absolutely terrible idea.  Everything about it is just ridiculous.

LL

That sounds an absolutely terrible idea.  Everything about it is just ridiculous.
Hey don't knock it 'til you've tried it ;-)  :hi:

Wont the prossie in question turn around to see what you are doing though?  I would have thought most would if you suddenly stop and grab hold of it just to check you are not taking the condom off.
Fucking hell, do guys actually do that?

Berks Bloke 32

simply don't book a girl that limits the number of orgasms, there are enough to choose from

Offline portable

squeeze the end of your cock, just under the helmet with your finger and thumb and keep it squeezed tightly whilst you're cumming.  The jizz will be redirected into your bladder.

God no. Fuck that.  :wacko:

Also I think a woman will know if you're having an orgasm. Especially if you just pull out, hold your cock, moaning about then getting tired. Besides, maybe just go with someone who offers a better service and doesn't give a fuck about how many times you cum, OR is at least enthusiastic about trying again.

vorian

God no. Fuck that.  :wacko:

Also I think a woman will know if you're having an orgasm. Especially if you just pull out, hold your cock, moaning about then getting tired. Besides, maybe just go with someone who offers a better service and doesn't give a fuck about how many times you cum, OR is at least enthusiastic about trying again.

Agreed,  for me personally a much better idea to avoid limited pop, prossies as often other services may be poor as well.

willbred

I would never on god's earth get involved in this pantomime. Personally, 1 pop in 30 minutes ( or 60) is enough for me but were I able to produce more, I would not be spending time or money with a WG who would restrict the number of pops I could have

Offline smiths

If you've booked a girl for say 30 minutes and she only allows one pop but you feel you could manage two.  Consider using a technique to achieve a "dry orgasm" which she doesn't need to know about.

Whilst you're fucking her from behind, just before your first pop, squeeze the end of your cock, just under the helmet with your finger and thumb and keep it squeezed tightly whilst you're cumming.  The jizz will be redirected into your bladder and the WG won't even know that you've cum (hopefully!).  You've just managed a dry orgasm.  After that just tell her you want to take a little break, lay down next to her, then when you're ready for round two, tell her you're ready to try again!

And no, I haven't just made this up, it's a genuine technique that actually works.  I did try it as a teenager.  Use it at your own risk as I've no idea if it can do you harm or not!

An hour is my minimum but if i booked half hour it wouldnt be with a WG who put a limit on how many times i could come as i see that as very bad service. IMO good WGs charge for the time not what i can do in that time. I also dont like that technique, i want my jizz flying free. ;)

Ass-Bo

Wouldn't book a Pr0$$I£ that limited my pleasure & orgasms within the time I paid for as they are thieving cunts to apply such policy in the first place :angry:

And that process does not sound too healthy when on the brink of Cummings as it naturally meant to release out  :wacko:

Toshiba

Wouldn't book a Pr0$$I£ that limited my pleasure & orgasms within the time I paid for as they are thieving cunts to apply such policy in the first place :angry:

And that process does not sound too healthy when on the brink of Cummings as it naturally meant to release out  :wacko:

This for me, whats the point tbh?

Hector

Very unhealthy practice.  AVOID!!!!!

ALyons

Loony  :wacko:

I can't imagine that is good for health.

LL

Loony  :wacko:

I can't imagine that is good for health.

Well that settles it then.  Stop Press, random stranger on the Internet doesn't imagine that it's good for health.
See I think some of you guys are taking this a bit too seriously.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree entirely, possibly the most stupid thread in the history of UKPunting.      :crazy: :thumbsdown:

DaveMugabe

If the prossie has a cum once rule, just walk away, plenty more fish ................

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I agree entirely, possibly the most stupid thread in the history of UKPunting.      :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Mister Jimmy I never thought I would agree with you about anything but yes, +1

LL

Haha, yeh OK, I'll take that on the chin then.
But at least it was something a bit different though Jimmy.
You know, as opposed to your contribution here --------------------- which appears to consist mainly of regurgitations from a very small pool of one-line quips. :hi:

DaveMugabe

some people are simply negative- forgive them

Offline smiths

Assuming they havent told you that its one cum and your out when booking or in their advertising i totally agree with you, thieving liars.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:18:35 pm by smiths »

Offline panther111

OK - just joined UKP, browsing through current topics, see this and thinking WTF?!!!
Have I missed something?
Surely this 'technique' isn't a recommendation. Surely, if yo fancy 2 rounds in a session, book a girl that allows as many as you wish. Sorry if I'm being obvious but...., Have I missed something?

vorian

OK - just joined UKP, browsing through current topics, see this and thinking WTF?!!!
Have I missed something?
Surely this 'technique' isn't a recommendation. Surely, if yo fancy 2 rounds in a session, book a girl that allows as many as you wish. Sorry if I'm being obvious but...., Have I missed something?

Welcome to UKP I think the majority would say no this is not a good idea and yes a one pop per punt wg is not someone who would be recommended.

Offline house music dave

If you like them super bitch high maintenance style which LL might, It's a technique you could try, I wouldn't do it personally sounds to dangerous, but just imagine you are fucking a tight bodied romanian chick for £100 hr. you know she's a bitch but that's part of the game for you..this is a technique you could try i guess.   

Offline Tonyleung

LL - that made me laugh - all I can suggest is saying to the WG before you start "make sure I have a good time and I will 'cum' again!"

Boom Boom.   :D :D

Offline panther111

Welcome to UKP I think the majority would say no this is not a good idea and yes a one pop per punt wg is not someone who would be recommended.

Thank you.
I've read a lot more around the site now and feel somewhat relieved and very much more encouraged than I did initially. Lots of sensible stuff here. I hope to positively contribute.

LL

Indeed not. But sometimes we don't know the policy until after we get there (and what we're told on the phone might not be confirmed when we arrive).  And yes I'm fully aware that a punter should walk away in this situation but sometimes the little head does the thinking for us at this point.

thedragon

I'd just find a girl who will let you pop twice