Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Double Blowjob recommendation  (Read 1908 times)

Offline yepitsmeagain

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a pair of girls that can give a top class double BJ?

Preferably in 20's, and like them petite, but not a deal breaker.

Thanks

Offline cueball

Read some of the many two girl reviews

Unless, you want me to find you a couple of able suckers :unknown:

Offline bigthickdick

You know i really think you should help him as he asked so nicely  :sarcastic:

goldwing1

Offline yepitsmeagain

I have read loads, however, as we all know, many girls come and go in this industry, and some reviews are old....so.....

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Online threechilliman

I have read loads, however, as we all know, many girls come and go in this industry, and some reviews are old....so.....

Cueball, this lad's desperate. Your audience awaits.......

Offline yepitsmeagain

Cueball, this lad's desperate. Your audience awaits.......

Wow, my first post on the forum, and nothing but sarcasm!

Mods, please delete this thread, thanks.

Online threechilliman

Wait, wait. Cueball will rescue you I'm sure!

Offline yepitsmeagain

Offline NigelF

Yeah, your first post in two and a half years of membership. You surely could've contributed something in that time?

We get a lot of leeches on here who only ever ask and take information but never give anything back. Considering there's already lots of information and reviews on here, it doesn't make sense to go out of our way for people who aren't willing to do the same. You haven't even demonstrated an ability to help yourself given that you've not searched on here or AdultWork (or at least you've not told us what you found).

Contributing members on the other hand, often find people on here to be much more willing to help, especially when they've done a bit of initial searching themselves.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 09:52:09 pm by NigelF »

Offline yepitsmeagain

Yeah, your first post in two and a half years of membership. You surely could've contributed something in that time?

We get a lot of leeches on here who only ever ask and take information but never give anything back. Considering there's already lots of information and reviews on here, it doesn't make sense to go out of our way for people who aren't willing to do the same. You haven't even demonstrated an ability to help yourself given that you've not searched on here or AdultWork (or at least you've not told us what you found).

Contributing members on the other hand, often find people on here to be much more willing to help, especially when they've done a bit of initial searching themselves.

Understand what you say, but everyone has a first post at some time or other. Whether its 2 days. 2 months or 2 years after they join!

I have searched on here and on Adultwork, but was asking if anyone could recommend.

Nevermind, leave it.

Offline NigelF

Understand what you say, but everyone has a first post at some time or other. Whether its 2 days. 2 months or 2 years after they join!

I have searched on here and on Adultwork, but was asking if anyone could recommend.

Nevermind, leave it.

For some reason I didn't notice you had actually done a review before posting this thread. Therefore you're not a total leech, so I apologise for that. Of course you're still a bit leechy and since you've searched on AW you should tell us what you've found otherwise it just makes you look too lazy to even help yourself.

Anyway, I personally don't really care for duos that much however there should be quite a few reviews on here. Use the advanced search on here (in the top right hand corner) and search in just the North West section for the words "duo" and "duos" (do two separate searches). That should bring up numerous results.

As for my recommendations, you might want to consider Sheridan's (a parlour in Salford, Manchester - External Link/Members Only) as they do reasonably priced duos and many of the girls provide at least a decent service, often fairly good but not always and it depends on the exact girls you see. However, the interior of the parlour leaves a lot to be desired as does the age/appearance of many of the girls there too. In the past I have received good double BJ's from some girls there.

These two tour around various places in the North West fairly frequently and in my experience deliver a good double BJ, see my 2 reviews here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225652.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225654.0

Offline yepitsmeagain

For some reason I didn't notice you had actually done a review before posting this thread. Therefore you're not a total leech, so I apologise for that. Of course you're still a bit leechy and since you've searched on AW you should tell us what you've found otherwise it just makes you look too lazy to even help yourself.

Anyway, I personally don't really care for duos that much however there should be quite a few reviews on here. Use the advanced search on here (in the top right hand corner) and search in just the North West section for the words "duo" and "duos" (do two separate searches). That should bring up numerous results.

As for my recommendations, you might want to consider Sheridan's (a parlour in Salford, Manchester - External Link/Members Only) as they do reasonably priced duos and many of the girls provide at least a decent service, often fairly good but not always and it depends on the exact girls you see. However, the interior of the parlour leaves a lot to be desired as does the age/appearance of many of the girls there too. In the past I have received good double BJ's from some girls there.

These two tour around various places in the North West fairly frequently and in my experience deliver a good double BJ, see my 2 reviews here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225652.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225654.0

Thanks for the info.

TBH,I have tried Sheridans, but if I'm honest its not really my type of place, and neither are the girls. Im trying to find a link to a profile on Adultwork with 2 girls that offer a double BJ. But for the life of me can't find it.

Ill post it if I see it.

I saw a couple of girls at La Maison a couple of years ago who're spot on, there names escape me, but not working there now.

The hunt continues  :dance:

Offline blackburnian

To be fair to the OP if he thinks we've been harsh & that the Boss will delete this thread as a result he clearly hasn't been reading much on here.

Being unfair he's just another leeching tosser  :thumbsdown:

Bb

Offline cueball

Take no notice of those meanies youagain.... They don't understand, fear not though,,uncle cueball understands only too well.

Double sucking needs double gobs i think you'll agree my friend. And I've found the perfect candidates, straight from the daily sport blow job road show these two, they've sucked cock countrywide.

Lucky for you pilgrim, they're in your neck of the woods....

Enjoy pal, enjoy....
External Link/Members Only

Offline Lady Lover

Why the hell did I click on that link.... :scare: - well it is Halloween I guess!

Stevenfun

Same.
What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Offline Goldfinch

Take no notice of those meanies youagain.... They don't understand, fear not though,,uncle cueball understands only too well.

Double sucking needs double gobs i think you'll agree my friend. And I've found the perfect candidates, straight from the daily sport blow job road show these two, they've sucked cock countrywide.

Enjoy pal, enjoy....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline yepitsmeagain

Just found the A/W profile I was on about, states 3some BJ £80.....sounds good, but only 4 reviews!

Anyone been here or heard of them?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Just found the A/W profile I was on about, states 3some BJ £80.....sounds good, but only 4 reviews!

Make sure to search on here. Always search for the "numerical" link because that doesn't change if she changes her name and so it's the one that's used the most on here.

Searching for her brings up this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=206369

I gave up posting in that thread because it became very confusing.

My instinct would definitely be to avoid. However, based on the one review you have contributed, you don't seem to be particularly fussy about service so she might be worth a go. Obviously just walk away if you're not happy with their appearance. Of course, it could well end up being a large sacrifice of your time and you'll still be horny but you could always try a parlour afterwards, the Georgian is probably close by and there are other parlours in the Greater Manchester area too.

Enjoy pal, enjoy....
Why the hell did I click on that link.... :scare: - well it is Halloween I guess!

:lol:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:19:51 pm by NigelF »

Offline hungrypunt

Doesnt list DT in likes so BJ probably not up to scratch for me, I likes the gagging.
But more importantly shes got one of them cheap shit corner sofas from IKEA.....urrrrgh no way :) off the list

Offline yepitsmeagain

What about these two  -

Bb

Thanks for this!

I saw this profile some time ago but couldn't find it again!

Ive just mailed them for number.  :yahoo: