Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BIG ARSE ISABEL - Colombian- Camberwell  (Read 1778 times)

3 review(s) for BIG ARSE STEFANIE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Tonight i decided i wanted to see two girls so i opted for isabel first, this place is located on the high street and has a sign on the front gate in english and espanol asking punters to clise the gate properly behind them. I was let im by a elder black security guy who was really friendly i then was met on the landing by the maid and she asked me who i wanted to see, after a brief talk i made my way into the bedroom and was given the line up treatment and nicol came in first who looked amazing  :crazy: then isabel came in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and hug and then squeezed the hammer  :music:.

So sold herself with this move, i handed over 80 pounds, 60 for 30 mins and extra 20 for OWO.  She stashed the money and came back and striped off but kept her heels on, she wet wiped my cock once and started sucking with good tekkars lots of saliva alternating between slobbering and ball sucking she even positioned her self on the bed so i could finger her ass.

After about 5  mins of this i motion for her to get the dom so she rolls it on and keeps sucking then starts to suck my nipples and kissing my pecs and sucks my belly button, she then tells me to lay back in spanish and power squats on my dick so i fucked her like this for about 10 minutes all the while admiring the action in the mirror above the head of the bed. Fucked her in doggy and then missionary which she managed to get one leg over my shoulder and she was telling me to fuck me papi, after a few more digs i nutted in the dom. I then cleaned up and had some small talk with the maid and told her im going to get something to eat  so i will be gone 20 mins then if nicol is free i want her next.

She has a bucket pussy so if you want it tight she's not the one for you :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:47:20 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline last_days_of_logan

Tonight i decided i wanted to see two girls so i opted for isabel first, this place is located on the high street and has a sign on the front gate in english and espanol asking punters to clise the gate properly behind them. I was let im by a elder black security guy who was really friendly i then was met on the landing by the maid and she asked me who i wanted to see, after a brief talk i made my way into the bedroom and was given the line up treatment and nicol came in first who looked amazing  :crazy: then isabel came in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and hug and then squeezed the hammer  :music:.

So sold herself with this move, i handed over 80 pounds, 60 for 30 mins and extra 20 for OWO.  She stashed the money and came back and striped off but kept her heels on, she wet wiped my cock once and started sucking with good tekkars lots of saliva alternating between slobbering and ball sucking she even positioned her self on the bed so i could finger her ass.

After about 5  mins of this i motion for her to get the dom so she rolls it on and keeps sucking then starts to suck my nipples and kissing my pecs and sucks my belly button, she then tells me to lay back in spanish and power squats on my dick so i fucked her like this for about 10 minutes all the while admiring the action in the mirror above the head of the bed. Fucked her in doggy and then missionary which she managed to get one leg over my shoulder and she was telling me to fuck me papi, after a few more digs i nutted in the dom. I then cleaned up and had some small talk with the maid and told her im going to get something to eat  so i will be gone 20 mins then if nicol is free i want her next.

She has a bucket pussy so if you want it tight she's not the one for you :hi:
External Link/Members Only

you've met her before right?

Offline pumps

Whoa - £60 + £20...   and you only wanted 5mins of owo? lool

that spend at a parlour is unusual for you,

did you see jessica in the line up?

Tempted to visit this one myself.

Positioning herself to get her arse willingly fingered is a +1

Nope i met the other one Nikol

ah riiiight i get it now.....early October you bumped her 2017 review almost like to let people know someone good had returned. i assumed that you had seen her because of that otherwise why bump it unprompted....but now i see...you saw her and nicol early october roughly the same time

Whoa - £60 + £20...   and you only wanted 5mins of owo? lool

that spend at a parlour is unusual for you,

did you see jessica in the line up?

Tempted to visit this one myself.

Positioning herself to get her arse willingly fingered is a +1
No sign of jessica there when i went, plus they only have two bedrooms in this place so im not sure how they would swing 3 punts at the same time  :unknown:

ah riiiight i get it now.....early October you bumped her 2017 review almost like to let people know someone good had returned. i assumed that you had seen her because of that otherwise why bump it unprompted....but now i see...you saw her and nicol early october roughly the same time

I bumped her review at that time as a warning to punters as she was being spoken of on the big butts thread, the warning was that HP had seen her. Yesterday was my first punt with her and my second with Nicol.

Offline pumps

No sign of jessica there when i went, plus they only have two bedrooms in this place so im not sure how they would swing 3 punts at the same time  :unknown:

There's 3 bedrooms.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review BM, I saw her in the lineup yesterday and thought she was attractive.

Good review BM, I saw her in the lineup yesterday and thought she was attractive.

i've seen her before...she was one of my first 5 or so punts ever. she could tell i was new to this and was nice to me.... nice woman. and she was VEEERY generous with the services she gave me...all because she could see i was new at this and REALLY excited at what i was doing

Offline Germany

very very nice BM. I glat that a new fresh air is in the air.

There was polarization in relation to the latin brothels recently, I trust they are not dump shit holes if you look from the right angle!

:hi:

very very nice BM. I glat that a new fresh air is in the air.

There was polarization in relation to the latin brothels recently, I trust they are not dump shit holes if you look from the right angle!

:hi:

If you go there wanting GFE experience then most punters will not enjoy the ride, it is what it is its a Guat/knocking shop, one guy goes in another comes out. Conveyor belt system these women are not interested in establishing rapport with customers as they will be moved to another part of the uk or europe next week, and they no doubt get steady footstream of guys coming in to see them.

Offline Germany

Very well said.

I have been visiting yesterday evening this brothel, mainly because there's interested line up this week, alhtough  maid said all girls occupied, free in 40 minutes!

I did't bother to wait so long. Texted again after 5, have been told 25 min more.  :thumbsdown:

Very well said.

I have been visiting yesterday evening this brothel, mainly because there's interested line up this week, alhtough  maid said all girls occupied, free in 40 minutes!

I did't bother to wait so long. Texted again after 5, have been told 25 min more.  :thumbsdown:

its a brothel Germany, chances are that there was someone right there each time a punt finished so money in hand is gold to them in comparison with bookings