Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sindee - Manchester  (Read 6314 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CF

External Link/Members Only

Sindee
Thai girl who has been reviewed on here plenty. Very friendly with a cracking body, photos are accurate but I'd take a guess that she is a little older than the 28 stated on her profile, possibly mid/late 30's

Cost
£100 for 1 hour

Nice clean easily found flat in Trafford Manchester with easy on street parking

Meeting
2nd time meeting Sindee, first meet was great and got the impression that a second meeting would be even better and I was not wrong. Started of with a massage after showering which soon turned sensual and then became b2b with FK. On to covered oral followed by reverse oral where Sindee got very wet, then on to 69 which I had to stop before I shot. Sex in cow girl and finished in doggy, both positions give a tremendous view of Sindee. After finishing Sindee carried on softly stroking and massaging while chatting, no move was made by either us for a 2nd pop which was fine by me but neither did she be appearing to clock watch. Quick shower at the end before leaving
just after the hour mark.

Will I be back? definitely, a note for those hoping to see Sindee, she does seem to give preference to those she has seen before and she told me she only sees 3 or sometimes 4 customers a day so a bit of perseverance may be required.

Offline CF

Correction: meant to put early/mid 30's hard to tell with Asian girls but doubt she is late 30's

Offline smartieshouse

Good to see she is on form!!:-)

The dim lighting does make it difficult to judge her age!! I much prefer lights on so you can appreciate a girl in all her glory!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 06:45:23 am by smartieshouse »

Offline Nanthika

How did you manage to make contact her phone seems to be permanently switched of been trying for over a month to get in touch with her but to no avail

Offline smartieshouse

I wonder if she's reached her financial target from a financial perspective. A risky game to ignore new business!!

Offline Carpy

She prefers regulars, and was saying to me she was in a position to choose her booking more.

You can take a bulb with you if you want to see her more, I did and she was fine with it. Haha. Had her in all fours on the bed with her sticking her arse and Pussy out whilst I rubbed baby oil all over it.... definitely a site to see with the lights on.  :D

Offline CF

How did you manage to make contact her phone seems to be permanently switched of been trying for over a month to get in touch with her but to no avail

The first time I sent a polite text introducing myself saying that I'd seen her profile on AW and that I hoped to arrange a meeting with her. I said I understood that she did not know me and that if she preferred to speak to me first then I would call at an agreed time and that I could also make a booking via the AW system if that made her more comfortable. This seemed to do the trick and she answered quite promptly, I guess I probably got lucky with proposing a time when she was free. The 2nd I again sent a text saying I'd met her before and would like to meet again, giving a couple of options, this went unanswered so I sent a follow up text a few hours later which was answered promptly - later she admitted she had been busy and forgot to answer the first text and it was a good job I sent the 2nd. I guess its a case of making a good first impression after that I think a lot comes down to how you treat her and whether she likes you. Hope this helps

Offline Rack Admirer

She hasn't logged into her AW account for 17 days. I'm a little sceptical of some of the words written above.

I've seen her quite a lot over the last 2+ years but not since early summer this year. I've texted a couple of times but not got a reply to either.

Offline samneil15

I saw her not too long ago and have been several times over the years. Total radio silence for me too.

Offline Marquis

I am a newish but regular client, and I'm getting radio silence at the minute too.

Offline CF

The review was from a visit made just under 3 weeks ago and I'd made contact 3/4days beforehand and confirmed on the day, my first visit was back in July. Sorry folks have having trouble making contact at the moment, maybe Sindee's situation has changed or she has issues to deal with but I can assure that what I have put with regards to the meeting and making contact is true

Offline Dixson

She told me she had to go onto hospital for a minor op a couple of weeks ago, and has been out of action since.

She’s basically the only lady I bother seeing any more, as she ticks all the boxes for me.

Hope she’s back in action soon !

Offline Marquis

She told me she had to go onto hospital for a minor op a couple of weeks ago, and has been out of action since.

She’s basically the only lady I bother seeing any more, as she ticks all the boxes for me.

Hope she’s back in action soon !

Thanks for the update. Like you, I hope she's on her back in action shortly.

Offline smartieshouse

She did hurt her ankle a few months back. Hope she's ok.

Offline Dixson

She did hurt her ankle a few months back. Hope she's ok.

I didn’t want to be too specific, but yep ankle op is what she told me.

Offline samneil15

It's a shame all SP's can't be more organised like Claire and Sophia in Ashton. If you text them when they are not available you get a pleasant automated response letting you know.

Just that little touch is like gold imo

Offline Marquis

Just checked Sindee's A/W page. She's disappeared. I think I'm going to have a little cry.

Offline CF

Just checked Sindee's A/W page. She's disappeared. I think I'm going to have a little cry.

She's still there she just hasn't logged in since 13/10/2018

Offline Toadfish

The links at the top of the page are attached to each other. Try this:

Offline sir wanksalot

It's a shame all SP's can't be more organised like Claire and Sophia in Ashton. If you text them when they are not available you get a pleasant automated response letting you know.

Just that little touch is like gold imo

Totally agree. I completely get that WG's must get pestered by shitload of timewasters but that's part of the job. The other side is they get to lie back for 30 mins and get paid £ 60-£ 80 for it.

Offline Marquis

The links at the top of the page are attached to each other. Try this:

Doh! Thanks for pointing that out. She's the best Thai I have seen in ages, hope she returns to work soon.

Offline Rack Admirer

Any update on Sindee? I've phoned a couple of times and straight to voicemail.

I'm hoping to give her one over Christmas ;)

Offline Marquis

Any update on Sindee? I've phoned a couple of times and straight to voicemail.

Sent her a text last week with no luck either. I would work on a Plan B for your Xmas punt if I were you.

Offline Carpy

I’ve sent a few texts and drawn a blank too

Offline smartieshouse

I see her AW Profile has now gone!

goldwing1

Offline smartieshouse