Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Barbie-@ 99 Thai (Barbie Real Hot. AdultWork) - Newcastle  (Read 4515 times)

110 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (99 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Bobuk

External Link/Members Only

Thai 99, £60 for 30 minutes full service.

Thanks to mackeson for the review a couple of days ago. I have been doing a little punting over the past week or so and this one was one of the best ever so far in some respects.
Comms were sketchy. I called her for an appointment and she answered saying she was in the city centre of Newcastle. I asked her to text me her post code thinking she was indie. There was no reply. I sent a text to the number I had called and it said, "not delivered" Finally, I called again and got the postcode from her by text. The postcode identified Stowell Street.
I drove across town and tried to park up, only to find both car parks full. I finally managed to get a bay about a hundred yards from the bottom of Stowell Street.left the car and walked back up. I called her again but couldn't understand her directions. Finally, she managed to get across she was working at 99 Thai. This has disaster written all over it I thought, nevertheless, as usual i pressed on. This carefully planned strategy of press on regardless usually leaves me disappointed and out of pocket.
I got buzzed in and was met on the first floor of Thai 99 by a young 22 year old in a tiny thong style negligee that left her arse totally exposed and was completely see through. She was naked underneath and was tiny in stature. A definite size 6 and very attractive. She asked me to wash my hands and rinse my mouth out with the mouthwash provided. I handed over 60 pounds for a half hour and she went off to stash the cash. When she returned she stripped naked, totally inhabited and strutted about naked parading her body, She started some deep French kissing before dropping to her knees and gave me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. No teeth whatsoever, taking my cock fairly deep, without managing to deep-throat it. I pushed it a little deeper and she began to gag so I backed off a little.
She nearly made me cum, then got up laid on her back with her legs wide open. She popped a condom on and I took her in mish, then on all fours. She had a lovely young girls figure and looking at her in doggy was a delight. Off with the condom and I wanked over her as she played with her cute little fanny. CIM was on offer although she was keen to avoid her face. A quick chat before I left. Overall, excellent value for money with a very attractive and youthful eager girl. Just before departing she said she was thinking of having her tits enlarged, she's probably a 32a, but they are right up my street. A great punt after a poor start. One for a return visit I think.

Offline Bobuk

Apologies for the late reply. No massage offered, she was almost naked when I walked in and stagers 5 minutes later!

Online maxxblue

No teeth whatsoever, taking my cock fairly deep, without managing to deep-throat it. I pushed it a little deeper and she began to gag so I backed off a little.

I usually like oriental girls, but not ones without any teeth.  :)

Offline TheSpaniard

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Ya can'y wack a good "Gummim n Cummin".  :rolleyes:    :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bobuk

You haven't lived if you've not had a blow job with a woman with teeth!

Offline oldrockingchair

You haven't lived if you've not had a blow job with a woman with teeth!

If they are good I don't mind a bit of nibbleing..

Offline 3rdManIn

Offline Bobuk

Pics on Viva street are accurate, but I'd be surprised if the same girl is there now...