Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carlisle - Skylah Rhodes  (Read 1439 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline ediguy

External Link/Members Only

Just back from a great punt with Skylah, there is tons of reviews of her.

Great lass to talk too, no clock watching and she even run me a bath haha. All in all a great time was had, great kisser, oral without, a good 69 then she jumped on top which was a great site, turned into doggy and then me on top to finish. Even had a chance of a bath afterwards too  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:50:50 pm by ediguy »

Offline NigelF

:D This review is more just you venting than anything else. Can't say I blame you though.

Manchester is pretty shite too at the moment so Skylah really should tour down there as well.

Offline ediguy

:D This review is more just you venting than anything else. Can't say I blame you though.

Manchester is pretty shite too at the moment so Skylah really should tour down there as well.
Sorry buddy edited

Offline NigelF

Sorry buddy edited

No worries. I didn't really care because as you say, she has loads of reviews, one of which is mine. Your edit actually has made it into a good review though. It surprising what just a few words can do. It's also proof that reviews don't need to be long.

Of course one thing missing might be some commentary on her appearance and/or photos. I last saw her a couple of months ago and she was a quite a bit bigger than previously although I think her current profile pic is accurate (bearing in mind that she's lying down). Nonetheless, I wasn't particularly fussed (and I liked her even bigger boobs) and her service was great. I think she also said she was planning to lose weight/hit the gym so she might be thinner now anyway.

Offline ediguy

Her boobs were awesome and big but just right if you know what I mean. I would say shes a 12-14 at the mo Im not good at sizes though. Nicely dressed in a 2 piece underwear which didn't cover much took her glasses off to get down to business lol

Offline Kool Keef

That's an impressive number of positive reviews Skylah has got, I caught her on a bad day because I left the punt disappointed when I booked her for a 30 minute session last summer in Mcr city centre.
She had a cold or was feeling under the weather & that was reflected in the service I got. Rushed & clock watched, I was out in about 20 mins.
Obviously people get ill through no fault of their own, just wish she'd told me this so I could have saved my dough & booked her when she was feeling 100% which I would have loved because I did think she was fit as fuck, better looking in the flesh than in her pictures & those tits are beauties.

Offline NigelF

Her boobs were awesome and big but just right if you know what I mean. I would say shes a 12-14 at the mo Im not good at sizes though. Nicely dressed in a 2 piece underwear which didn't cover much took her glasses off to get down to business lol

Yes, I agree. That underwear thing she often wears is amusing, I'm pretty sure she mainly wears it because it's so easy to take off (in fact I think she even says that herself), can't say I blame her though and at least it looks good (IMO) even if it doesn't leave much to the imagination. Punters who like more lingerie or other outfits should definitely ask her beforehand (edit: actually, judging by her profile she only seems to accept outfit requests for relatively long bookings - see her the bottom of her FAQs).

That's an impressive number of positive reviews Skylah has got, I caught her on a bad day because I left the punt disappointed when I booked her for a 30 minute session last summer in Mcr city centre.
She had a cold or was feeling under the weather & that was reflected in the service I got. Rushed & clock watched, I was out in about 20 mins.
Obviously people get ill through no fault of their own, just wish she'd told me this so I could have saved my dough & booked her when she was feeling 100% which I would have loved because I did think she was fit as fuck, better looking in the flesh than in her pictures & those tits are beauties.

Sorry to hear that. You can still do a review if you want, your punt wasn't too long ago and what you've said is useful for punters to know to get a good overall and balanced picture (and more punters will see it if you do a neutral or negative review rather than just this comment in this positive review).

I totally agree as well, whether it be a cold or a bad hangover, there's no excuse for not warning you at the very least.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 09:38:43 pm by NigelF »

Offline Kool Keef

By last summer I mean July 2017, so it was quite a while ago, the specific details are pretty hazy now, the main memory is one of disappointment because the punt was underwhelming to what I was hoping for going in, on those occasions I try to forget about it & move on rather than dwelling on the frustration of wasting money.
I do remember she was very fit, we got on fine (initially at least, obvs I was disappointed at the end), she mentioned she wasnt feeling great & then a rushed service which she took charge of (obvs because she wanted it over as soon as possible because of how she was feeling).
Her actual skill level was good cos she got me off in the 20 mins, bit of FK (that was the big disappointment cos I love to kiss, DFK ideally ) bit of owo BJ, bit of sex (CG & mish if memory serves).
Probably rate it a neutral cos it wasn't a BAD experience as such just underwhelming with everything feeling rushed & her not informing me she wasn't feeling good until I was in the room & the fee had been paid.

Offline NigelF

By last summer I mean July 2017, so it was quite a while ago, the specific details are pretty hazy now, the main memory is one of disappointment because the punt was underwhelming to what I was hoping for going in, on those occasions I try to forget about it & move on rather than dwelling on the frustration of wasting money.
I do remember she was very fit, we got on fine (initially at least, obvs I was disappointed at the end), she mentioned she wasnt feeling great & then a rushed service which she took charge of (obvs because she wanted it over as soon as possible because of how she was feeling).
Her actual skill level was good cos she got me off in the 20 mins, bit of FK (that was the big disappointment cos I love to kiss, DFK ideally ) bit of owo BJ, bit of sex (CG & mish if memory serves).
Probably rate it a neutral cos it wasn't a BAD experience as such just underwhelming with everything feeling rushed & her not informing me she wasn't feeling good until I was in the room & the fee had been paid.

Yes, sorry, I did actually mean summer 2017 too. IMO, while that is a while ago it's not too long ago and is still relevant, especially since you were a bit disappointed.

Anyway, cheers for the info. If you've had any other punts, please review them if you can remember enough to do so (as so far your two posts are very helpful and fair so even more would definitely be very welcome).
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:14:57 pm by NigelF »

Offline Kool Keef

Yes, sorry, I did actually mean summer 2017 too (if I recall correctly she was here around June on a Friday and Saturday but I could be wrong or perhaps she visited twice in a short space of time). IMO, while that is a while ago it's not too long ago and is still relevant, especially since you were a bit disappointed.

Anyway, cheers for the info. If you've had any other punts, please review them if you can remember enough to do so (as so far your two posts are very helpful and fair so even more would definitely be very welcome).

Yeah I'm planning on doing some reviews, just easing myself back in after an extended break from punting.
I saw Sexy Layla a couple of weeks ago in Mcr city centre which I enjoyed so probably post a review on that soon

Offline NigelF

Yeah I'm planning on doing some reviews, just easing myself back in after an extended break from punting.
I saw Sexy Layla a couple of weeks ago in Mcr city centre which I enjoyed so probably post a review on that soon

Nice one. I saw her too actually and even though I enjoyed myself overall as well, I gave her a neutral (although initially it was a positive but I changed it later). You can see my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226419.0

Offline Kool Keef

Nice one. I saw her too actually and even though I enjoyed myself overall as well, I gave her a neutral (although initially it was a positive but I changed it later). You can see my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226419.0
That is an in depth review mate!
Jeez, I won't come near to equalling that.
I agree with the photo shopping btw & I didn't notice it either so I must be a thick twat as well (would have loved it if the photos were a genuine representation of her body because that hour glass figure on a young blonde is hot as fuck imo)
It wasn't a classic & £90 per half hour is top end for me but she was cute & curvy with lovely big tits & we got on fine, the service also got better as the punt progressed & I left feeling satisfied.

Offline NigelF

That is an in depth review mate!
Jeez, I won't come near to equalling that.
I agree with the photo shopping btw & I didn't notice it either so I must be a thick twat as well (would have loved it if the photos were a genuine representation of her body because that hour glass figure on a young blonde is hot as fuck imo)
It wasn't a classic & £90 per half hour is top end for me but she was cute & curvy with lovely big tits & we got on fine, the service also got better as the punt progressed & I left feeling satisfied.

Yeah, you definitely don't need to go into as much detail as I did. That applies to both talking about the service and her looks/appearance, especially if you're not very confident about certain things like estimating size etc however I recommend you still give it your best guess as it's usually more helpful than nothing. Do also note that I'm not anywhere near an expert myself, I'm just fairly experienced but certainly don't claim to be always right/totally accurate.

Anyway, for reviewing tips you can have a read of this: External Link/Members Only
It's quite detailed and personally I think you only really need to focus on the things mentioned in the summary. Even then, just focusing on the most important bits of that is fine. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:58:44 pm by NigelF »

Offline LondonDominic

So what were the bad points in the original review?

Offline LondonDominic

External Link/Members Only

Just back from a great punt with Skylah, there is tons of reviews of her.

Great lass to talk too, no clock watching and she even run me a bath haha. All in all a great time was had, great kisser, oral without, a good 69 then she jumped on top which was a great site, turned into doggy and then me on top to finish. Even had a chance of a bath afterwards too  :yahoo:
Did she initiate the 69? She did with me so she seems to enjoy it!

Offline NigelF

So what were the bad points in the original review?

He didn't mention any bad points about Skylah. He was "venting" about having few decent options/lots of shit comms/poor recent experiences with other girls in Carlisle, which is understandable. It was only one sentence I think and I'm pretty sure he edited it out as I can't see it now.

Offline ediguy

Did she initiate the 69? She did with me so she seems to enjoy it!

Yes and quite a few other positions as well lol. I would defo meet up with her again when she visits next.