Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Totnes Frolics: If you’re into S & M , read on. If not this will bore you.  (Read 1829 times)

7 review(s) for Bad Girl Tara (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
5 review(s) for GypsyDream (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profiles could never capture the spectacular, filthy reality of these two in action. Really this was what you might call a Pussy, Arse and Piss Riot. 

I have seen them both singly and in various combinations. First I saw Tara on her own a couple of times, then with another girl - Taboo-Kink-Yara, who has (sadly) vanished because she was unbelievably perverted- then I saw Tara with Jasmine, then both of them with another guy in a foursome, then Jasmine on her own.

They were always good, even excellent, but this was the best yet. I have paid far more to very highly rated "stars" on the sex scene and got a lot less. I know only one couple in the same league as these two.

They operate from a house about 3 minutes' drive from Totnes station. The first thing that caught my attention after being let in by Tara and walked up the stairs to the bedroom was Jasmine’s shiny black tight jeans.

As she has a voluptuous figure, this is an encouraging sight. I didn’t get much chance though as the pair of them were immediately ripping my clothes off, with Jasmine licking me here and there. You can see her figure on AW - very accurate.

It’s hard to describe Jasmine, but she is like a loving little tigress, busy licking you and making little growls. Tara is older with a bit of a tummy but nice perky nipples, lovely legs in red fishnets which vanished somewhere in the chaos that followed.

Tara is VERY dominant and has a wonderful line of disgustingly filthy chat, which came into play as we tore Jasmine’s jeans off, flung her on the bed, tied her up, strapped up her wrists and put a collar and lead on her (This gets her very wet and excited).

We then attached her to the top of the bed with the chains she had kindly supplied from her private collection. (She does this for fun as well as profit).

She doesn’t like her nipples squeezed but she does very much like her breasts being slapped around, so I did a fair amount of that while these preparations took place.

Jasmine is a 100% genuine five star masochist. For the next hour at least Tara and I punished her severely, first flogging her harder and harder with our hands, a cane, a riding crop and a big leather paddle, split in two. Tara is a keen rider, and essentially Jasmine was treated like a very disobedient pony. Then we dripped hot wax on her arse before flogging it off.

The aim was to hurt her till she screamed and leave good marks and bruises. A few hours later  she looked all the colours of the rainbow.

Tara reminded Jasmine frequently that her bladder was full but she wouldn’t be allowed to piss until Tara told her to. Then I spent a long time deep-throating her while Tara shouted at the little bitch to try harder and gag. Eventually the first flow of her piss ended in my mouth - very little compared to what followed.

It turned out Tara had not been working for a few days so she had a lot of pent up energy, lust, violent and cruel tendencies and very strong piss, which I like.

This brings me to Jasmine's great flood which followed, much of it into my mouth. While this was happening Tara was giving me a series of enthusiastic wanks, the whole thing ending when I came after licking and sticking my tongue up their arses and pussies and eventually licking their feet.

Please don't treat Jasmine well because badly obviously gives her more very noisy pleasure.

I was with them about an hour and a half, had a shower and left. Didn't need any more to drink, though.

I think I am a bit of a connoisseur after over 6 decades of practice with a large number of women in a large number of countries and this was hard to beat at £220 for far longer than an hour

Offline jamieb28

not really my cup of tea. but ive replied as its a very well written review and no one else has. hopefully people will find it useful in the future  :drinks:

Offline Colston36

not really my cup of tea. but ive replied as its a very well written review and no one else has. hopefully people will find it useful in the future  :drinks:
Thanks, Jamie. Looks like you had fun in Exeter!

Offline chrispuckey

Looks like you had a great time mate, think I might just get a session booked with these two naughty girls

Offline jamieb28

Thanks, Jamie. Looks like you had fun in Exeter!

Thanks, i try to lol  ;)

Offline Colston36

Looks like you had a great time mate, think I might just get a session booked with these two naughty girls
if you like it pretty extreme they are astonishing.