Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky (Thai masseuse opposite Bow police station, E3)  (Read 1749 times)

Offline daddy919

Found her on gumtree but haven't got a link.

If you add her on whatsapp you can see a pic that slightly resembles her. It is quite close in terms of her body size- she's quite thick, has a bum, thick thighs and D cups but her face is no where near as pretty and she has a slight belly. Didn't notice any tats. Her face is a 6/10 for me. Hair dyed blond. she's around 5ft 7. English is good and she looks in her early 30s.

Area is a bit dodgy and the massage is hosted in a block of council flats. (literally a 2min walk from Bow station). Won't visit again as i'm sure the neighbours have caught on something is going on in there and it's not the type of place i'd like to be involved in a commotion.

The flat is likely shared as when i went into the room i noticed the door required a key code. Something you'll find on entrance doors and this door was kept locked every time the door shut. The room was lit with tea lights and had soft chinese music playing to set the mood. The lights were dimmed and in the middle was a massage table. There was a desk on one side of the room and no sign of a bed.

Nicky's English is good and her services are quite clear. No oral, b2b or sex. Hj, Hj x2 and topless is as far as she goes.

Her massage was good. She started off by cleaning my feet with a hot towel and started by giving me a towel massage on my back. I asked for soft and it still had me gritting my teeth at some points and she done all the necessary thai massage stretches. She uses hot baby oil which felt goood but used latex gloves throughout which at first I thought wow this is different and sexy but it wasn't sexy. I prefer feeling hands massaging my crack and tickling my balls which she did with gloves.

HE was rushed. She pulled down her top and bra was off (I Paid £100 for an hours massage with a topless he) and she proceeded to mechanically tug me off. I asked her to slow down which she did but carried on stroking even when i pushed her hands away. She milked every last drop until I was too sensitive and cleaned me up.

She massaged my head with oil without asking so if anyone does visit - just a warning.

Shower is available but she didn't offer me until i asked.

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 06:53:48 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Parking

She has to be taking the piss massaging in gloves :dash:
£100 is way overpriced for the level of service received :thumbsdown:

Offline sparkus

Those pics are so not her! She's certainly thick/stocky and periodically works out, but as you say it's a topless HE offering only, at a substantial price.  An occasional enjoyment (ungloved massage hits the spot) but I wouldn't make a habit of it.

Offline Xtro

Now called Wattana. Uses the same phone number though.

External Link/Members Only

I was curious when I see this Gumtree ad today, so I did a search for the phone number, found her old ads and website. Cross referenced on here and...... I think I'll give this one a miss.
Thanks OP.  :hi:

Offline sparkus

I'm guessing she's decided that only hour long bookings are worth her time now then.

I do recommend to the FBSM enthusiasts who've not tried her, though she doesn't do b2b/titwanks.

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only   :hi:

Thank you kindly.  :hi: That booty is what I call, 'fully loaded" - certainly not camera shy is she?  :sarcastic: