Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Royal Massage Baker Street Monica  (Read 33986 times)

LL

I also agree about the 'one eye on the clock' bit.
Cock not clock  :) I think she was a bit shy and didn't want to look me in the eye so spent the whole wank-time staring at my Jap's eye. Sorry that's perhaps not politically correct. Chap's eye.

Offline LastManCumings

Cock not clock  :) I think she was a bit shy and didn't want to look me in the eye so spent the whole wank-time staring at my Jap's eye. Sorry that's perhaps not politically correct. Chap's eye.

Well the other eye was a roving eye. Thankfully both hands on my cock though.   :D

Offline Henry Hoover

A couple of years ago that place was superb but it's been on a gradual decline for a few months. It's a shame as I think personally it used to be very good vfm and you always get the time you booked for. The trouble is there doesn't seem to be any other alternatives

Offline lewishamguy

A couple of years ago that place was superb but it's been on a gradual decline for a few months. It's a shame as I think personally it used to be very good vfm and you always get the time you booked for. The trouble is there doesn't seem to be any other alternatives

Indeed it's good VFM for nude massage but their services and quality has dropped since some experienced girls left the parlour and they change girls almost every week now and this new girls can't maintain the same quality. So I prefer to go there as plan B of punting if I only need some hand reliefs.  ;)

Offline ichigo77

Indeed it's good VFM for nude massage but their services and quality has dropped since some experienced girls left the parlour and they change girls almost every week now and this new girls can't maintain the same quality. So I prefer to go there as plan B of punting if I only need some hand reliefs.  ;)

I agree. I went to see Suzy on Friday and got a b2b and she wouldn't let me touch her tits. She said that the other girls don't let customers touch their tits then why should she. She also said that they only take 50% of the takings, so I think thats why so many girls are leaving.

I don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon.

I've noticed theres some oriental massage places popping up on AW around the lewisham area. External Link/Members Only If anyone wants to TOFTT.  :D

Offline Henry Hoover

I agree. I went to see Suzy on Friday and got a b2b and she wouldn't let me touch her tits. She said that the other girls don't let customers touch their tits then why should she. She also said that they only take 50% of the takings, so I think thats why so many girls are leaving.

I don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon.

I've noticed theres some oriental massage places popping up on AW around the lewisham area. External Link/Members Only If anyone wants to TOFTT.  :D

I've never had a problem with that.... I always grab a cheeky handful. But I don't think I've met Suzy

Offline dke516

Was reading this and found some of the information very useful.
I generally don't trust their images, but checking out each girl is pricey, so information shared here helps a lot.

Here's my 2 cents:

Julia - she was back for a week, but now disappeared again. She said she wanted to strike on her own - so maybe we'll see her pop up elsewhere soon. As mentioned by someone else, used to also work (as Alice) with london relax massage (just search for that in google).

Monica - afaik left royal massage completely by now, said needed a change. Now also works with london relax massage under the name Nancy.

Cindy - nice girl, more open minded than anyone I met at royal massage, but she is one of the bigger girls.

london royal massage and london relax massage - sound very similar, share the acronym, but run by different people - how odd

Offline dke516

Forgot to add - I'd say that if you are visiting a girl close to her finish time - you have a higher chance of receiving a rushed, poorer-than-usual service - they just want to finish you off and go home. After a couple of times I made it a habit to not visit girls even close to their last appointment. Not sure if they were coincidences, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to make a study out of it :)

Offline Henry Hoover

Forgot to add - I'd say that if you are visiting a girl close to her finish time - you have a higher chance of receiving a rushed, poorer-than-usual service - they just want to finish you off and go home. After a couple of times I made it a habit to not visit girls even close to their last appointment. Not sure if they were coincidences, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to make a study out of it :)

I had my best services at the last knockings with my regular at the time Sylvia (now left). So it depends who you see.

BlackCat

I saw Cindy at the New Oxford street branch of LRM today. Lovely girl with a great body and good HJ technique, happy to be touched, however the massage was average and the session lasted less than 1 hour as shower time before and after was deducted. At £70 it would have been OK, but at £90 I feel it was overpriced.

Offline lewishamguy

I saw Dorothy tonight.  Sorry to say that this was perhaps one of the least enjoyable massage experiences I've had.  Dorothy is slim but not sexy like the other girls I've met there.  This was partly down to her outfit and look - just very plain and dull with no flesh on display.  Even tight jeans would have done it for me I think as underneath her drab attire she had a good figure, as I would discover after copping a feel of her tight arse and firm thighs.  The massage didn't do much for me either.  A good masseuse can easily get me horny during the backrub / legrub but this wasn't very sensual nor therapeutic really.  The massage lasted for less than 15 minutes before she asked me to turn over.  As I wasn't turned on it took her ages to bring me to orgasm.  The entire time she was tossing me off, she was just staring at my cock - with his one eye he was just looking straight back at her - I even made him wink at her a couple of times  :D
Can't fault her work ethic as it took 15-20 minutes of her fast wanking before I eventually shot my load.  Her arm must have been fairly tired by that point.  She could have made me cum a lot quicker if she'd been looking into my eyes, caressing my chest with her other hand, talking sexy, making sexy noises.  Shit, I should be training their new recruits.

So in summary, my least favourite of the girls - pleasant enough - friendly and welcoming like the others but just didn't do it for me - sorry Dorothy.

On my way out of the shower I met another Polish masseuse - I spoke to her and she told me that she worked for the salon itself (Elements?) and not Royal London.  She was friendly, blonde and pretty - bit chunky but I would definitely like to see her sometime - her name is Kate.  She was talking to a third Polish masseuse shortly after that.  In fact I didn't see any Asian masseuse in what I thought was an Asian massage parlour.  Perhaps the management have realised they'll get more customers by employing European staff - sets them apart from all the other parlours in Baker Street I guess?  Anyway it would be good to find out what rates these in-house Polish girls are charging and whether it's cheaper or more expensive than the same service from the Royal London girls (including the HR).

Went to Cindy she's quite attractive, tall girl but the massage was very poor, she said she's leaving LRM and will work for that Tottenham Court Rd. parlour but the rate is

£30 for half an hour normal massage+£60 extra for nude b2b+£20 extra hand relief in total £110 for half an hour
 :bomb: :bomb:

You need to pay £30 on reception and extras are on the room. I assume all the girls in this parlour are working in same way.

LL

Went to Cindy she's quite attractive, tall girl but the massage was very poor, she said she's leaving LRM and will work for that Tottenham Court Rd. parlour but the rate is

£30 for half an hour normal massage+£60 extra for nude b2b+£20 extra hand relief in total £110 for half an hour
 :bomb: :bomb:

Good for her.
(Bad for us!)

Offline ichigo77

anyone been here recently? Looks like theres a bunch of new girls working here now.

Offline lewishamguy

anyone been here recently? Looks like theres a bunch of new girls working here now.

My last visit was about 3 weeks ago as I posted above she was Suzy not Cindy (though I typed name wrongly). Cindy was quite good I saw her three times in last month but she also left LRM. Last week got a text from Cindy  she's working for another parlour now but haven't seen her yet ;). No idea about those new girls of LRM and their services.

LL

My last visit was about 3 weeks ago as I posted above she was Suzy not Cindy (though I typed name wrongly). Cindy was quite good I saw her three times in last month but she also left LRM. Last week got a text from Cindy  she's working for another parlour now but haven't seen her yet ;). No idea about those new girls of LRM and their services.
I'd be interested to see Cindy at the new parlour if you'd care to share the details?

Offline LastManCumings

Quiet afternoon, so decided to get a massage. Have been to LRM a few times (5 actually), so thought would give them a go again. Cindy has left, so thought, will try Alice. Booked for 1 hr. LRM have a customer loyalty scheme. 5 massage and you get one free (shown on their website). I was up for my free massage (oh joy!, or so I thought). You really get to know true colors of a WG or an establishment when they have to give you a discount/free punt or in this case a massage. Spoke on the phone with the receptionist and owner (she claimed). Mentioned about the card and after a slight pause she said yes it would be fine, carry the card with you. Now I knew something was off, but then decided to see how it goes.

Reach the place, show the card to Alice (looks 4/10 at best, can't comment on the massage, why ? Read on.....). She calls the receptionist and owner, after 5 mins of intense discussions in Polish, she hands the phone over to me. The receptionist and owner tells me that this card is not valid and that its false, we never paste such stickers (so I got the wrong stickers). I told her who I visited and she starts to argue and says that I am lying and that I made up the card. She says the girls mentioned on the card has left (true Cindy has left) and that she will need to confirm it with her and that this massage is not free and that I can maybe get the next one free. By that time, I had lost all interest. Told her to keep the card, I will take my 90 or 180 quid per month spend of massages elsewhere. If they think that by calling a paying customer "a liar" and a cheat, they can keep their business running, then good luck to them.

So in short, LRM's '5 massage and you get one free' loyalty scheme is an utter farce
Cindy has left, the other girls seem to be uninspiring to say the least. LRM goes off my massage parlour list. Unless someone spectacular comes in, it will stay off my list.

Offline lewishamguy

Quiet afternoon, so decided to get a massage. Have been to LRM a few times (5 actually), so thought would give them a go again. Cindy has left, so thought, will try Alice. Booked for 1 hr. LRM have a customer loyalty scheme. 5 massage and you get one free (shown on their website). I was up for my free massage (oh joy!, or so I thought). You really get to know true colors of a WG or an establishment when they have to give you a discount/free punt or in this case a massage. Spoke on the phone with the receptionist and owner (she claimed). Mentioned about the card and after a slight pause she said yes it would be fine, carry the card with you. Now I knew something was off, but then decided to see how it goes.

Reach the place, show the card to Alice (looks 4/10 at best, can't comment on the massage, why ? Read on.....). She calls the receptionist and owner, after 5 mins of intense discussions in Polish, she hands the phone over to me. The receptionist and owner tells me that this card is not valid and that its false, we never paste such stickers (so I got the wrong stickers). I told her who I visited and she starts to argue and says that I am lying and that I made up the card. She says the girls mentioned on the card has left (true Cindy has left) and that she will need to confirm it with her and that this massage is not free and that I can maybe get the next one free. By that time, I had lost all interest. Told her to keep the card, I will take my 90 or 180 quid per month spend of massages elsewhere. If they think that by calling a paying customer "a liar" and a cheat, they can keep their business running, then good luck to them.

So in short, LRM's '5 massage and you get one free' loyalty scheme is an utter farce
Cindy has left, the other girls seem to be uninspiring to say the least. LRM goes off my massage parlour list. Unless someone spectacular comes in, it will stay off my list.

Yes indeed the loyalty scheme is an utter bollocks as they mentioned if you visit 5times next visit is free 30mins nude b2b. I had one and showed it a girl can't remember the name she then rang the receptionist and told me that I've to collect 5 cards and then 6th visit will be free. I told her you better keep the card.:angry: Bloody hell immediately I walked away.

Offline Jizzinmypants81

I'm not so sure about this place.
I went couple of days ago to the new Oxford st location after reading mostly positive reviews on here.
I had an appointment with Clara. I'm not actually sure I saw Clara in the picture on their website, as this one was redheaded but short hair, and in the pic she has long hair. But unfortunately with blurry faces I'll never be able to tell. Anyway I paid 90 for a 1hr b2b massage.
I have to say she was quite good at the massage part. Really worked my back and shoulders.. However, She spent 45 minutes doing my back, then 3-4 minutes rubbing her tits on my back, turned me over and in another 5 minutes she finished me off. I was hoping for much more body to body contact, back AND front. Won't be going back.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 06:53:06 am by Jizzinmypants81 »

LL

Yeah it's all too predictable now. That's why I haven't gone back in a long time. I like the thrill of a new place where you're never sure what you're getting (where it's not spelled out for you on their website a la London Royal). Then you can encounter the opposite ends of the spectrum - from totally legit place where no extras are on offer whatsoever (although I haven't found such a massage parlour in central London yet), to being offered full sex right there on the massage table (and yes I have been offered this at places I will not name, and no I haven't taken any girl up on her offer - too expensive and too anxious about ending up in a heap on the floor tangled up in a broken cheap massage table and a petite Asian girl).

Offline lewishamguy

After few months break from LRM, I went to the Baker Street parlour on Sunday afternoon. Saw a new girl Emma. Facially she’s pretty a typical Polish girl next door. Body size 8, nice breasts. Apparently her massage technique was good while she was sitting on my back massaging me and also nice rubbing with her boobs in both sides. The happy ending was enjoyable too as she carried on until the last drop :P. I very much doubt she'll leave the parlour sooner or later. :(

Offline ichigo77

I just noticed they don't do massages in woolwich anymore. Does anyone know any good places for massages in SE London?

Thanks

Offline lewishamguy

I just noticed they don't do massages in woolwich anymore. Does anyone know any good places for massages in SE London?

Thanks

Similar price structure and same phone number of LRM.

External Link/Members Only

But don't know about this girls as I never been to their Woolwich branch. Possibly LRM has been separated from Woolwich and another group of girls are working now.

:unknown:

Offline ichigo77

Oh cool! I'll check it out sometime next week and will update you guys.

Thanks

vv_ss19

Has anyone been with there recently? Laura seems like a good one...

peter296

Has anyone seen any of the new lot? They all have changed, seeming to the names in this thread  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 02:41:45 pm by peter296 »

Offline ProtocolDroid

Has anyone seen any of the new lot? They all have changed, seeming to the names in this thread  :unknown:

This thread has a lot of views so if people are still interested in this, let me just say that I have recently seen and reviewed Maya, who appears to be different from her namesake mentioned in this post from 18 months ago.