Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Royal Massage Baker Street Monica  (Read 34000 times)

Jvosta

Not a punt per say, but just a massage with HE...

External Link/Members Only

So i booked a 30minute massage to help with a pulled muscle, for 9pm.
Almost got to the shop ( like one of those chinese medicine/massage shops advertising treatments) when i received a text saying 'due to delays please come at 9.30'
Fine...waited until 9.30.

Got into the shop to see the previous client walk past to go into the showers downstairs...nice.
Monica (naturally pretty, but today ( and the previous time come to think of it ) looked stressed and tired/overworked. She then explained to me that although the shop closes at 10, she finishes at 9.50pm so i would only get 20 minutes and will still have to pay for 30min....,what the fuck.

Anyway, left ...without a pulled muscle...disappointed. Its a shame, but i wont be going back to this place ever. Girls are overworked, bad attitude. Its a shame, on the positive, i saved £40 to go towards my punt (real sex  ;) ) on Monday....

Jvosta

LL

Shame you had a bad experience at this place as we have discussed on PM.  I have been there a few times and only once left dissatisfied.  I had a great massage from Monica and she didn't look overworked when I saw her (but that was much earlier in the day compared to when you went).  Julia I really liked and we got on really well when I met her.  She gave me the details of another parlour where she works, under a different name.  I'm kicking myself now as not only have I lost those details but she seems to have left London Royal Massage.

Jvosta

Are there many other polish massage places of similar price to LRM in central London?....im looking for alternatives now.... Searching on google but prices are extortionate...

LL

Are there many other polish massage places of similar price to LRM in central London?....im looking for alternatives now.... Searching on google but prices are extortionate...

Well I remember now, that Julia said she also worked at Chancery Lane, under the name Alice (as there was already another girl there known as Julia).  I don't have the location so you'll have to search for it.  But yes I believe there must be other places nearby with Polish girls working there.
Also, some of the Asian massage parlours in central London employ Polish girls - you could ask at the desk or call them.  Everwell on Charring Cross Road, the little place in Noel Street, Soho, definitely employ EE girls (don't know if Polish or not).
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:26:42 am by LL »

Jvosta

Thanks LL, i looked on google before and some of these places are charging £100 + ....

Offline lewishamguy

I've been seeing these girls since 2011 when they actually started I think in Woolwich Arsenal their headquarter  :D although I never been there and in Oxford St. sharing with another chinese parlour and I saw one of the Polish lady few times who was very skilled masseuse in tantric massage and most interestingly she agreed to do sex instead of hand relief with their massage rate, she is no longer working with this group and Monica joined this group few months later. I saw Monica several times in Baker st. and still I'm visiting her for nude b2b half an hour only if I see she is working on that day as on their schedule on web which they change every week. I saw Julia once in about 7/8 months ago and she was just about to leave the group as she is getting married :rolleyes: in Poland since then I never seen her in the group don't know if she has started working again with any other parlour. TBH Julia was more friendly and chatty than Monica.

LL

I've been seeing these girls since 2011 when they actually started I think in Woolwich Arsenal their headquarter  :D although I never been there and in Oxford St. sharing with another chinese parlour and I saw one of the Polish lady few times who was very skilled masseuse in tantric massage and most interestingly she agreed to do sex instead of hand relief with their massage rate, she is no longer working with this group and Monica joined this group few months later. I saw Monica several times in Baker st. and still I'm visiting her for nude b2b half an hour only if I see she is working on that day as on their schedule on web which they change every week. I saw Julia once in about 7/8 months ago and she was just about to leave the group as she is getting married :rolleyes: in Poland since then I never seen her in the group don't know if she has started working again with any other parlour. TBH Julia was more friendly and chatty than Monica.
That's really interesting to hear.  I had no idea they had been around that long.  I see they offer a Nuru massage in Woolwich Arsenal which sounds interesting!
If you've seen Monica for B2B massage, mind if I ask how much actual B2B contact you get in such a session with her?  All I got was her rubbing her oiled-up boobs up and down my back for a few minutes towards the end.

Also, the girl you met who had sex with you at the end of the session.  I think that's the holy grail for me as I want both massage and sex in the same session and yet if you find a WG who claims to know massage you get a shit massage.  And I have never found a masseuse who offers sex as an extra.  So if you meet any girls like her again please send me a PM :)

Offline lewishamguy

I noticed that in body to body in both sides other girls of this group Claudia, Julia both I've seen once were much better than Monica. Well Monica does it on back but when you'll turn over she will start hand relief but if you tell her to rub c**k with her body or boobs she'll do it otherwise she'll ignore it.

And the lady who I've had sex she left the group 2yrs ago. I requested sex instead of hand relief and she agreed to do with normal rate but don't think Monica will consider it ever.

I recently found a group of Hungarian ladies External Link/Members Only in nearby Chancery Lane who are doing nuru massage and also with sex but extra £20 and i've seen this lady External Link/Members Only twice very attractive fit body, massage & sex well worth of it. But the problem is she isn't available there all time.

LL

I recently found a group of Hungarian ladies External Link/Members Only in nearby Chancery Lane who are doing nuru massage and also with sex but extra £20
Thanks.  I spotted that group recently when I was planning a dodgy massage.  I didn't know they would do sex as and extra.  Which of them have you seen? (Apart from the one you already mentioned)

Offline lewishamguy

Thanks.  I spotted that group recently when I was planning a dodgy massage.  I didn't know they would do sex as and extra.  Which of them have you seen? (Apart from the one you already mentioned)

I've only seen her External Link/Members Only twice for 1hr. and she was the lady on pics but she only works for few days as she said and sex with £20 extra will allow twice cum but sex is only once and second round with hand, body or breast relief and massage was good enough.

Offline Henry Hoover

Old thread but has anyone been here recently ?

I only go to the one in Woolwhich but it does seem to really have gone downhill lately. A lot of the original girls must have left and the new lot are pretty average if you ask me.

Last girl I saw was a real munter i should have walked to be honest.

Offline lewishamguy

Old thread but has anyone been here recently ?

I only go to the one in Woolwhich but it does seem to really have gone downhill lately. A lot of the original girls must have left and the new lot are pretty average if you ask me.

Last girl I saw was a real munter i should have walked to be honest.

Yeap it seems all the old girls disappeared, Monica who I've seen mostly in Baker St. is no longer working , recently about two weeks ago I visited their Tottenham Court Rd  parlour a new girl Katy very pretty and friendly, massage room was good with built in shower and she had a shower after the session didn't ask if she's up for a shower together ;). Her hand relief technique was quite good than other girls I've seen before, she cuddled with me firmly while I was reaching to orgasm and managed to cum twice in half an hour. I'll definitely see her. Don't know about Woolwich parlour as I never been there. Can you tell the name of munter! :D

Offline ichigo77

Yeah please do tell us the name of the munter!  :)

I've seen them all apart from Cindy and Grace.

Offline Henry Hoover

Her names Maya. She had an arse like 100lb of chewed bubble gum and bad breath. Nice tits tho!

Agnes was the best I've seen down there her body was perfection!

Offline lewishamguy

Her names Maya. She had an arse like 100lb of chewed bubble gum and bad breath. Nice tits tho!

Agnes was the best I've seen down there her body was perfection!

bad breath :vomit: I haven't seen her yet definitely one to avoid. just made a booking with Katy today in Baker st. will see how she performs today in second visit  :)

Offline Henry Hoover

bad breath :vomit: I haven't seen her yet definitely one to avoid. just made a booking with Katy today in Baker st. will see how she performs today in second visit  :)

Is she blonde?

Offline lewishamguy

Is she blonde?

light brown hair, what she told me that she won't be here for long maybe another 1 or 2 months anyway emptied my loads today again twice  ;)

Offline ichigo77

light brown hair, what she told me that she won't be here for long maybe another 1 or 2 months anyway emptied my loads today again twice  ;)

did you ask if you can cum twice?

I just went to see Cindy. She's quite attractive 7/10 I reckon. She has a nice bubble butt with nice boobies. The massage itself was rubbish though. Hand job was ok.

Also avoid Emily. I saw her a few months back. Her looks 4/10. Massage was pants. Handjob was crap and she doesn't clean you up.

Offline lewishamguy

did you ask if you can cum twice?

I just went to see Cindy. She's quite attractive 7/10 I reckon. She has a nice bubble butt with nice boobies. The massage itself was rubbish though. Hand job was ok.

Also avoid Emily. I saw her a few months back. Her looks 4/10. Massage was pants. Handjob was crap and she doesn't clean you up.

All the girls in this group I've seen they allowed to cum twice and I only book for half an hour never go for an hour that's because I prefer massage as an alternative of punting so half an hour massage with two hand relief is fine for me ;). I think Katy is overall good at this moment.

Superman

Hi guys, been looking for a massage place, this London royal massage looks good, but I've a concern, the fact that they freely advertise HAnd jobs? Is this not against the law? Why don't the police raid them?!  I've read ur comments and sounds great! But as I've never done this before just wanted to know how it works? Is it a massage place or a sex place? Cos I want a massage and,, u know a hand jobs ok,, thanks for the help in advance
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:34:33 pm by Superman »

DKMF

Hi guys,

I decided to go to this place today at the Tottenham Court Road/Holborn site (as this is the one that hasn't really been mentioned yet).

I must say, the place was a tiny bit sparce and the receptionist (Asian and not related to the Polish part as has been mentioned) was fucking abysmal, but the massage and masseuse were amazing. Very attentive and unbelievable h/r technique... I actually shot onto the wall, which had the girl laughing (and me half embarrassed/half proud).

The only issue I've got is I can't recommend the girl because I've completely forgotten her name! Grace and Emily were listed as working today, but that's all I've got! The masseuse was blonde like Emily, but she said she'd been working there for 2 years. I saw the other one working today as I went down the corridor, but I don't think it was Grace because she's definitely not a size 6 as listed! The only thing I can say is that my masseuse was blonde, very pretty and had a tattoo of the sun on her left shoulder.

Anyways, if I have any luck finding out her name (either through you guys or other means) then I'll recommend her. Good looking and great tits (which she used to get me as hard as a rock, I just couldn't concentrate enough to tell her to finish me off that way due to her amazing hand work). She also had a cute laugh to go along with a good sense of humour. 4

P.S. Showers seem to be individual and in the room itself here.

Ludwig

All the girls in this group I've seen they allowed to cum twice and I only book for half an hour never go for an hour that's because I prefer massage as an alternative of punting so half an hour massage with two hand relief is fine for me ;). I think Katy is overall good at this moment.

After reading Lewishamguy's comments, I booked 30 minutes with Katy a couple of weeks ago at the Tottenham Court Road venue...a pretty brunette, lovely natural boobs, proficient spoken English...a very sensual and skilled HJ technique - she managed to extract two pops out of me in the half-hour (no mean feat as it goes)...at £40 for the 30 minutes, it's good VFM especially for a central London venue

Offline mr_alias

Hi, Long time lurker here.

Can someone PM where abouts in Woolwich they are please?

Much appreciated.

Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: CoolTiger

DKMF

Much appreciated.

I booked an hour in advance, which they prefer. They will quickly text you the exact location once you'v made the booking like most places.

Offline mr_alias

I didn't want to make a booking until i knew the location. The area is a bit too close for comfort hence me asking if anyone would pm me the location.

Thanks in advance.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline LastManCumings

After reading Lewishamguy's comments, I booked 30 minutes with Katy a couple of weeks ago at the Tottenham Court Road venue...a pretty brunette, lovely natural boobs, proficient spoken English...a very sensual and skilled HJ technique - she managed to extract two pops out of me in the half-hour (no mean feat as it goes)...at £40 for the 30 minutes, it's good VFM especially for a central London venue

Is the £40 HR for 30 minutes delivered by the girl in the nude ?
Are you allowed to touch/play while she relieves you ?

Offline lewishamguy

Glad you enjoyed yourself I'm slightly confused here as because @£40 it's non nude massage as far as I know would you please clarify it. Btw I wanted to book Katy today but unfortunately she was on day off :(  so have had with another girl Grace in Tottenham Court Road. Slim, young girl facially not attractive 6.5/10 massage was average but managed to empty my load twice in half an hour. Can't recommend enough.

Ludwig

Is the £40 HR for 30 minutes delivered by the girl in the nude ?

Glad you enjoyed yourself I'm slightly confused here as because @£40 it's non nude massage as far as I know would you please clarify it.

It was a £40 non-nude massage in the end. I'd initially wanted the £70 nude massage but once in the venue (& for reasons I won't bore you with) I realised I'd fucked up cash-wise & had miscalculated how much I had on me. So unfortunately she kept her sports bra on throughout. However, she was still nevertheless very friendly and very accommodating during the service  :)

« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:13:33 pm by Ludwig »

LL

However, she was still nevertheless very friendly and very accommodating during the service  :)
I'll say.  She managed to empty both your nuts in 30 minutes and a massage as well  :thumbsup:.  I sterling effort I reckon!

Offline lewishamguy

It was a £40 non-nude massage in the end. I'd initially wanted the £70 nude massage but once in the venue (& for reasons I won't bore you with) I realised I'd fucked up cash-wise & had miscalculated how much I had on me. So unfortunately she kept her sports bra on throughout. However, she was still nevertheless very friendly and very accommodating during the service  :)

but do know what it's actually £60 for half an hour nude massage as they stated on their site £10 discount and will never ask £70 unless they opted out discount. :)

sash

ok, the blond blue eye naughty and sexy as fuck girl with the sun tatoo is Cindy.
finger licking good ;)

LL

That's a proper Robbers dog .
Damn I missed it - profile gone!

gilbert

Anybody would be nice enough to pm me the exact address of a london royal massage? I promise it would be only for my personal use (i 'm not british so I need to find my way around. Many thanks

Offline LastManCumings

It was a £40 non-nude massage in the end.

Thanks Ludwig.

So I decided to try out LRM. Called to check if Emily was in at the Baker st. branch. Tried all 3 numbers listed on the site for a good 15 mins, no reply. Finally sent a text and was about to call the whole thing off, but then I get a text back. Emily's off sick, so not working, just Grace. Anyways this was going to be a trial session anyways. Booked Grace. Size 6-8, petite polish girl. Went for the £40 for 30 min fully-clothed girl session, rather than the £60 for 30 min B2B nude massage. Good massage and HE. Popped once and cleaned myself up. Off to the shower and headed out. Decent small talk during the punt and has a decent attitude. I would rate it a 7/10.

DKMF

ok, the blond blue eye naughty and sexy as fuck girl with the sun tatoo is Cindy.
finger licking good ;)

All I can say is well done and thank you! If she isn't the best there then I'd like to know who is!

I'll probably be having another trip there shortly if she's available. Wonder if she does anything more.....

sash

DkMF
Re Cindy - PM me as i did go for the body to body - probably my lucky day but jesus, she gets sooo wet....and thsat not all the oil over both bodies

Offline ichigo77

Much appreciated.

its near brookhill road.

DkMF
Re Cindy - PM me as i did go for the body to body - probably my lucky day but jesus, she gets sooo wet....and thsat not all the oil over both bodies

did you finger her? I asked her and she said I can't touch down there  :(

leytonlad

How was Grace there, did anyone try her? How was HE?

leytonlad

Sorry, just saw those good reviews about Grace there, she seems alrite, have a thing for small petite brunettes. What's wrong with her face tho lol :crazy: did anyone else try her? Does she do nude b2b as well?

Offline Henry Hoover

Anyone seen Dorothy. She's new no pictures on the site. Not sure if it's worth a punt or not.

Offline LastManCumings

£90 for 1 hour nude B2B massage with HE with Cindy. Shower was not en-suite (Tottenham Court Rd branch). Not a biggie for me, but then one does have to walk through the hallway with a towel wrapped around your waist, clothes in one hand and shoes in the other.

Cindy is quite good looking, fit, has pert boobs and a pert arse as well (both were used well during the massage). She also has a good attitude, which meant the overall vibe during the session was quite good. Good massage, uses her nails well and the HE at the end was great, at least for me.

Only slight negative was that the pre-massage shower was included in the massage time.

Passed 4 other masseuses while I was there, who I assume are not part of LRM. I would easily punt two of them if the option were available, without batting an eyelid.

leytonlad

Krazy dude, what is the other parlour u mentioned? U been there? Any good?

Offline lewishamguy

Last week I went to see Julia in Tottenham Court Rd. parlour and passed another polish blonde girl who was a smoking hot but she wasn't from LRM probably works for that chinese parlour. ;)

Offline Henry Hoover

I saw Cindy last week i think personally her massage overall was poor. It's been on the decline a while that place. Will probably not be going back  :timeout:

LL

Anyone seen Dorothy. She's new no pictures on the site. Not sure if it's worth a punt or not.
I saw Dorothy tonight.  Sorry to say that this was perhaps one of the least enjoyable massage experiences I've had.  Dorothy is slim but not sexy like the other girls I've met there.  This was partly down to her outfit and look - just very plain and dull with no flesh on display.  Even tight jeans would have done it for me I think as underneath her drab attire she had a good figure, as I would discover after copping a feel of her tight arse and firm thighs.  The massage didn't do much for me either.  A good masseuse can easily get me horny during the backrub / legrub but this wasn't very sensual nor therapeutic really.  The massage lasted for less than 15 minutes before she asked me to turn over.  As I wasn't turned on it took her ages to bring me to orgasm.  The entire time she was tossing me off, she was just staring at my cock - with his one eye he was just looking straight back at her - I even made him wink at her a couple of times  :D
Can't fault her work ethic as it took 15-20 minutes of her fast wanking before I eventually shot my load.  Her arm must have been fairly tired by that point.  She could have made me cum a lot quicker if she'd been looking into my eyes, caressing my chest with her other hand, talking sexy, making sexy noises.  Shit, I should be training their new recruits.

So in summary, my least favourite of the girls - pleasant enough - friendly and welcoming like the others but just didn't do it for me - sorry Dorothy.

On my way out of the shower I met another Polish masseuse - I spoke to her and she told me that she worked for the salon itself (Elements?) and not Royal London.  She was friendly, blonde and pretty - bit chunky but I would definitely like to see her sometime - her name is Kate.  She was talking to a third Polish masseuse shortly after that.  In fact I didn't see any Asian masseuse in what I thought was an Asian massage parlour.  Perhaps the management have realised they'll get more customers by employing European staff - sets them apart from all the other parlours in Baker Street I guess?  Anyway it would be good to find out what rates these in-house Polish girls are charging and whether it's cheaper or more expensive than the same service from the Royal London girls (including the HR).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:52:26 pm by LL »

Offline LastManCumings

^ I agree with LL here. Saw Dorothy last week. Thought I'd go for a 1 hour massage, but quickly changed that to a 30 min basic £40 massage after seeing her. I also agree about the 'one eye on the clock' bit. Due to poor booking management by the receptionist, schedules were being pushed back, meaning I had to wait 15 mins after having arrived on time.  Dorothy kept complaining about this and that really didn't set the right mood for the massage. Cum once and I was out of there. Won't be going back for Dorothy.