Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goth / alternative girls in the West Mids?  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Aurelian999

Hi guys,

Anyone know to decent looking goth / alternative WGs in the West Mids, who charge around the 130-150 an hour mark at most, who aren’t total munters?  Finding it hard to hit my sweet spot for this type of girl!

Not expecting Suicide Girls levels of attractiveness, but better than just a dumpy bird in black make up..!

Cheers!

Offline Rih6647

I’d  be interested too. The ones I’ve found on here are either too expensive or just dominatrix not providing full service.

Offline da_medichi

If you'd be willing to as far as Derby, then Rhona External Link/Members Only isn't a bad shout. This was a long time before I joined UKP, so no review but I had a good time. Defo more of a GFE type of meet mind you.

Offline Aurelian999

Yeah - saw Rhona, did try to book her (3 times) but let me down each time - really should put negative reviews (or at least neutrals) up...

Offline Madone1

What about these two
External Link/Members Only

I don’t think that’s what he has in mind if I’m honest there a right couple of big’uns  :scare:

Offline Landscape

Besides, the first one does BB and the second posts positive FB to herself - check out 26black's reviews.

Offline Madone1

Besides, the first one does BB and the second posts positive FB to herself - check out 26black's reviews.

:vomit: I only looked at the pictures that was enough for me.

Offline watsey

There was a post once about a goth girl who had a coffin over her bed but I can't member who she was.
Dudley area rings a bell. :unknown:

Offline Aurelian999

What about these two

Lol, the statement was ‘not just dumpy birds in dark makeup’ - this pair wouldn’t have got me hard on a basic night out, let alone when I’m paying for it!

Offline Landscape

:vomit: I only looked at the pictures that was enough for me.

:D You're not missing anything either way!

Offline Littlefoot

There was a post once about a goth girl who had a coffin over her bed but I can't member who she was.
Dudley area rings a bell. :unknown:

Think this is who you're thinking of.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Aurelian999

Offline gaku1

Where can you find 26 blacks review of her?

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Landscape

He means in her aw fb

I did. Thanks for clarifying it for me, Littlefoot.

Offline mmarcus

Never punted her myself but I have seen her Fake taxi vid

Offline Madone1

Never punted her myself but I have seen her Fake taxi vid

There is a lot about her on here some good a lot bad.

Offline Discord

Coventry's Baby Trash just got a positive review on here and I think she'd perhaps fit the bill as a hot goth/emo style girl?  Only does outcalls by the looks of it though and is expensive. 

Offline Aurelian999

Coventry's Baby Trash just got a positive review on here and I think she'd perhaps fit the bill as a hot goth/emo style girl?  Only does outcalls by the looks of it though and is expensive.

Saw her - she fits the bill alright, just a shame she doesnt do incalls...