Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt tomorrow confirmed BUT...  (Read 1530 times)

Melfort212

Hey guys,

I've been wanting to see this girl External Link/Members Only for a while.

As I live in South Wales the majority of places she tours to are out of the way for me, but Cheltenham is only an hour away by train so I booked her at the end of December for tomorrow.

To book Annabelle you have to email her and then put in a booking form which is fine, all done.

However she asked me to email her to ask for the hotel the weekend before, so Sunday I emailed her it's been seen and she hasn't replied.

I have started a new job two weeks ago and I work late twice a week until 2am, and I am working tonight, I won't be in the mood for punting tomorrow now as a result, however I don't know if she is still expecting me, after all I've done all I've been instructed too and she hasn't got back to me. Her profile normally says 'Incalls in ____', in the top line next to *** OWO etc, when she's working but it doesn't at the moment, I know it says available today but I think I read somewhere that's an automatic thing. No feedback has been left since she last worked either, apart from two today, but I think feedback is dated when you leave it rather than the meeting date, is that right?

52Naughty says cancelled due to sickness, but is that her being ill or him?

I should add too that I asked to see her the last time she was in Cheltenham two months ago, she told me the details but I cancelled a few hours before as that day I developed a sore throat and could hardly talk.  :dash:

So if I cancel I may appear to be a time waster, that I am not, and would try to attempt a third booking.

Unsure if I should just leave it, assuming she will cancel it tomorrow, or tell her I can't make the booking. What do you think guys?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 06:31:31 pm by Melfort212 »

Offline Urban_G

No harm in sending her an email explaining that you'll now be working late and won't be able to make the booking. If you don't she may think you're a time waster and not accept any future bookings from you.

Gigabyte

If you will not be in the mood then doesn't that answer your question?

I would contact her asap to cancel if that's the case.  To at least tell her that due to her disorganisation you wont be attending (you can put it a bit more nicely though). That way you shouldn't be noted as a timewaster.

Festisio

That account and a number of others are run by one person who handles all their bookings.  Normally it is meticulously organised.  However be under no illusion, it is not her reading the messages.  So it's quite possible that everything has been passed on to her and she is expecting you tomorrow.

I think it is extremely poor form to just hope that it isn't going ahead because it is convenient for you.

E-mail and cancel or try and move it to later in the day - by all accounts she is a cracking punt.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 07:02:53 pm by Festisio »

Captain Kang

Message her ffs!  Should have messaged her that you were wimping out (again) as soon as you knew...   

vorian

Hey guys,

I've been wanting to see this girl External Link/Members Only for a while.

As I live in South Wales the majority of places she tours to are out of the way for me, but Cheltenham is only an hour away by train so I booked her at the end of December for tomorrow.

To book Annabelle you have to email her and then put in a booking form which is fine, all done.

However she asked me to email her to ask for the hotel the weekend before, so Sunday I emailed her it's been seen and she hasn't replied.

I have started a new job two weeks ago and I work late twice a week until 2am, and I am working tonight, I won't be in the mood for punting tomorrow now as a result, however I don't know if she is still expecting me, after all I've done all I've been instructed too and she hasn't got back to me. Her profile normally says 'Incalls in ____', in the top line next to *** OWO etc, when she's working but it doesn't at the moment, I know it says available today but I think I read somewhere that's an automatic thing. No feedback has been left since she last worked either, apart from two today, but I think feedback is dated when you leave it rather than the meeting date, is that right?

52Naughty says cancelled due to sickness, but is that her being ill or him?

I should add too that I asked to see her the last time she was in Cheltenham two months ago, she told me the details but I cancelled a few hours before as that day I developed a sore throat and could hardly talk.  :dash:

So if I cancel I may appear to be a time waster, that I am not, and would try to attempt a third booking.

Unsure if I should just leave it, assuming she will cancel it tomorrow, or tell her I can't make the booking. What do you think guys?

I agree you should make every effort using all communication tools to message her ASAP. You might be put down as a time waster. I would put a prossie down as a time waster if she cancelled twice on me. Not much else you can do.

Offline 8a8ylon

Not sure how ur a TW as most SP ask to confirm on the day so as long as you give notice explaining why you can't come I'm sure she be fine.

Plus how is ur fault she doesn't pick up her emails!

Melfort212

Thanks guys for your responses, email now sent, just the lack of communication on her behalf and the lack of updates to her page I thought maybe she could be ill. Hope I can see her in the future.

Melfort212

That account and a number of others are run by one person who handles all their bookings.  Normally it is meticulously organised.  However be under no illusion, it is not her reading the messages.  So it's quite possible that everything has been passed on to her and she is expecting you tomorrow.

I think it is extremely poor form to just hope that it isn't going ahead because it is convenient for you.

E-mail and cancel or try and move it to later in the day - by all accounts she is a cracking punt.

My appointment was scheduled for 1pm and I think she leaves at 3, probably chucking out time, so no way of asking for later really. I wouldn't get enough sleep, time to get the train and then walk to the hotel (wherever it maybe) in that time frame. Agree though she seems a cracking punt why I've waited to see her for so long.

SirFrank

As above really, if you can't make it now let her know ASAP. Things happen. I've had to cancel in the past mainly because of work and in my experience the girls have always been fine. It's no shows and repeat offenders that are generally regarded as time wasters